AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Super Mario Cosmos

Member Alien Shadow Sesshomaru is on a distinguished road Alien Shadow Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 05:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Super Mario Cosmos

I have come up with a new Mario game for Nintendo GameCube which is called 'Super Mario Cosmos.' In this new Mario game, there are the new stars which are the neutron stars which are blue stars that would bestow Mario with incredible power, speed, and strength. This will come in handy when Mario continues his battles with the Super Galactic Bowsers which are extremely powerful tyrants that plan on taking over planet Earth. So therefore, Mario has to battle these fiends that are located on different planets in outer space. In addition, there are 3 Super Galactic Bowsers that are considered to be the most powerful which are Giga Bowser, the more powerful Black Nitrate Giga Bowser, and the most powerful who is known as Tera Bowser! And it gets very scary when you start to battle Tera Bowser who is the final opponent you face because on Tera Bowser's planet, there are 7 suns which all form a solar eclipse from the moons on that planet. And once the moons have blocked all of the suns, everything is a darkish tan color and that's when Tera Bowser makes his appearance and initiates the final battle. Not only that, while you are battling Tera Bowser, there is quiet, creepy music which makes light 'tinging' noises. But however, because everything is a darkish tan color due to the fact that all of the suns have formed a solar eclipse, it is sort of hard to see what you are doing.

Now as for the gameplay, the graphics are very cool, rapid, and realistic. In additon, Mario wears new clothes which are black clothes and a black cap on his head with a neutron star on the front. But wait, there's more! Super Mario Cosmos is a Mario adventure game like no other because you adventure on other planets and acquire neutron stars which are located in different parts of the universe!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Hmmm I hate to point this out but you changed mario so much it really isn't even the same franchise anymore.

Member Alien Shadow Sesshomaru is on a distinguished road Alien Shadow Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 05:23 PM
    Threads

Ok, I have a question for you which is about Giga Bowser who was first introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee, doesn't he seem like a very scary character because of the fact that he is very big and has horrific features? So therefore, what I've made up is that he's a Super Galactic Bowser (a Bowser from outer space) in order to further express and carry on his power in a new Mario game which is Super Mario Cosmos. Furthermore, I've expressed Giga Bowser's power even more by making up that he has his own planet and that Mario has to go to Giga Bowser's planet and fight him there which would obviously prove to be a very intense battle. Not only that, there are already Mario games that feature Mario in outer space. So therefore, I've extended upon that idea of Mario in outer space by obviously creating a new, innovative Mario game which is Super Mario Cosmos which means that I have not completely changed Mario as to where the franchise is not the same. Instead, I have made a vast improvement in the epic adventures of Mario by also introducing the neutron stars which are obviously high energy stars that would bestow Mario with power like no other star has given him!

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

But then again.... SSBM isn't really a Mario game. It is a conglomerate of Nintendo's past and present characters, locations, and items in a party / fighting game.

Interesting idea... but it really does NOT sound like a Mario game. You changed his outfit (aww come on... Mario is a plumber! tho... he did have something for dressing up as animals back in the day...).

Multiple bowsers? I can understand a setup like in SM64 where ya face the same one 3 times but with different abilties or if ya brought back the koopa kids like someone should....

The star power-up is kinda iffy.... each Mario game has given stars a different spin, invincibility, speed, or unlocking of later levels. I'd prefer if item boxes were kept OR better yet even, bring back all the old items and powerups!

All in all... interesting idea. Now go and make it! (Since... its unlikely that it'll ever be more than a dream unless someone does something to start it off)
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Closed Thread

Thread Information