AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kare First Love

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

Wink Kare First Love

Kare First Love, has anyone heard of it? i started reading it when i read a sneak preview of it at AX2005. it's pretty good and very funny.
    It's about a 16-year-old girl named Karin Karino. Karin finds herself torn between keeping the friendship of her classmate Yuka (who takes advantage of her) and entertianing the advances of a boy named Kiriya (who's really good-looking) Karin experiences the gut-tingling roler cooster ride of her first love and firdt kiss as fate pairs her up with Kiriya who also happens to be Yuka's object of affection...I love the anime! it's by Kaho Miyasaka, so anyways i wanna hear from you guys what do you think of this anime?

here's a picture:
    on the left: Kiriya, on the right: Karin
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i love this series its so cute and karin and kiriya are juss so cute together ^^ i've seen up to vol. 5 and i want more ^^
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by buhbibutterfly
    i love this series its so cute and karin and kiriya are juss so cute together ^^ i've seen up to vol. 5 and i want more ^^
    Me too! i agree karin and kiriya are the hottest couple...and i can't for the next volume! it's comedy and romance mixed in together in a wonderfully cooked and delicious meal
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yep yep who do u think would look better w/ nanri? Tohru or hiromu?..i think she'll look so cute with hiromu...but she did say at the end of vol. 5 that she kinda likes tohru wanna see what happen with that too ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i pick HIROMU! he is soo the much better guy for her
    - John Green

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yep yep i soo agree ^^ maybe she'll fall for hiromu then tohru can just find a new girl ^^ yep that will work up juss rite ^^ then it'll be karin and kiriya, nanri and hiromu, and tohru...and someone ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if tohru isn't so shallow
    then maybe just maybe...
    - John Green

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yea..but you gotta give him credit..he's trying to change ever since nanri...although i still don't like how he is around yuka though but he's trying...but i still like hiromu though ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You've got a point there...i guess he's not such a bad guy
    - John Green

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

confused....but also interested
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I love it!!! i read 1-4 and it is awesome. Im jealous of Karin xDDD

alot was going on around her.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    I love it!!! i read 1-4 and it is awesome. Im jealous of Karin xDDD

alot was going on around her.
    YEAH! so do i... i wish i was in her situation...kiriya is a great boyfriend to have he has all the qualities in a boyfriend that i'd luv to have
    - John Green

Junior Member shoujo_love is on a distinguished road shoujo_love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:39 PM
    Threads

im a KFL junkie! lol. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE KFL!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i had a boyfriend like kiriya! lol. hey-- check out my website ! its about manga. it has vol.9 pic of KFL. lol. and leave comments ! but yeah!!!!!! i love kfl and about that nanri /hiromu/tohru///.... i think she should go with hiromu! yep! lol.have any of you read hot gimmick before? lol. <3 ya.

My name is forrest white. and i like anime and stuff. dont all me a homo just cuz im a boy and like shojo. so shut up! hey im single. lol.

www.freewebs.com/synopsiszone click on it and go to my site and cheek it out. leave commentz. aint i adorable. ixsawxthexsign

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

T_T heard o it, but never got a chance to read. T_T the place i live, doesn't always get what's suposed to b out on time or at all. that bookstore kinda sucks.T_T

Junior Member shoujo_love is on a distinguished road shoujo_love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:39 PM
    Threads

lol. kfl is my avorite manga. lets post what we all think is going to happen in vol.7

My name is forrest white. and i like anime and stuff. dont all me a homo just cuz im a boy and like shojo. so shut up! hey im single. lol.

www.freewebs.com/synopsiszone click on it and go to my site and cheek it out. leave commentz. aint i adorable. ixsawxthexsign

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shoujo_love
    have any of you read hot gimmick before? lol. <3 ya.
    Hot Gimmick? Oh my friend told me that Kare First Love and Hot Gimmick have simmilar story structures. I should check that out^^For the next volume vol. 7 it's not a prediction but a question, I wonder what'll happen to that Mr. Shinji Takagi guy. And I wonder if Karin and Kiriya are finally going to do it.
    - John Green

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

Wink Love it!

Kare first love, I like it, But I only have about 3 seperate manga's of it, oops, I mean volumes..karin and kiriya just look so cute together!

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:34 PM
    Threads

No way... I've only read until volume 1!! no time to download. Geez!! I hate yuka so much!! but kiriya.. omg, he's so cute.... ><

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Yes this anime and manga is good.Exept for the relationships....ugh..><

Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

I have read only 1 vol. of it...it seems good and from what i see karin and kiriya do look so cute together!
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

Um,i've read 1-8 books of this.I love this manga and i can't wait for the 9th book!
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

I like it exept when the bad stuff start coming then it gets freeky!!><
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Closed Thread

Thread Information