AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Akito is realli cruel. Don't you agree?

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 07:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Akito is realli cruel. Don't you agree?

I noe he is weak but he doesn't need to hurt members of the zodiac for it! It's so mean and cruel. Its not their fault that he only get to live for a few years.
    GONE, Goodbye.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 07:02 PM
    Threads

yup akito is pretty cruel
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Akito... Well... (Dont read this if you don't want to give it away

He's a she
    and...

He's god so you can't blame him (her)
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 07:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the_last_icarian
    Akito... Well... (Dont read this if you don't want to give it away

He's a she
    and...

He's god so you can't blame him (her)
    Just because

He/Her is a god, that doesn't really give you the title of being a jerk or whatever
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 09:50 AM
    Threads

Yeah! SHE is cruel. But I don't think he is God. He is maybe.... only in Fruits Basket World! ^^
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

akito is cruel to the zodiacs...but i really never really hated her as a character. at a time i felt sorry and pitied her even....i consider her more like a spoiled and selfish child.
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 03:08 AM
    Threads

i don't know why but akito's my fave i guess it's because he's missunderstud.
    i think i'd lash out at people if i was chosen to die. painful
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 08:25 PM
    Threads

well i havent finished reading the manga yet. but even if he was god as the ppl said he doesnt have the right to treat ppl like that i mean he basicaly wants the ppl around him to suffer like him. so he isnt alone. he/she is doing that instead of trying to at least make it lighter or try to make the best outa it. i personaly sometimes feel bad for him but i could still put him in cruel catigory
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

The Mental Hazard _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

Though I greatly pitty him, I do not believe that anything gives him the right to treat people the way he does.
    He acts like he knows everything, yet turly hardly understands anything at all...

Beautisimo set by dawnrune! <3

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

Akito is cruel...but I feel sympathy for "him." I don't know, I guess I just don't completely hate "him" because I dont like Rin...and Akito doesn't like Rin.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Demon Shadow is infamous around these parts Demon Shadow is infamous around these parts Demon Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 08:32 AM
    Threads

who is akito?.... lol ^^;

Senior Member Dark_Cloud-Xiao has a spectacular aura about Dark_Cloud-Xiao has a spectacular aura about Dark_Cloud-Xiao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 02:16 AM
    Threads

there's something about Akito that makes 'him' that way. even in the dvd series (that is shorten a lot) shows one rreason why Akito acts that way. all the members of the zodiac (or at least all that i've seen so far) have something dark that hangs around them and it's just as bad or maybe even worse for Akito

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 08:43 AM
    Threads

Yeah! She is very cruel. How can she easily hurt her cousins? I really hate her....
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

Member ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 02:26 PM
    Threads

akito treats people like poo and i hate it. xpeshly where he/she (?) punches or slaps tohru(me) its mean, i hate him/her he needs to fruggin die, before i find a way to kill him myself, for what he did to my beloved kyon-kyon!
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 06-16-2006 at 02:22 PM. Reason: NO CURSING ALLOWED. You will now be warned. Good job.
    just because i smile,
    just because i laugh,
    it doesnt mean im happy,
    beacuse one smile, one laugh,
    could cover and infinities worth of tears.

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 07:19 AM
    Threads

Some people say that Akito is gal in anime but boy in manga. But Akito isn't my fave character and why do pplz hate Rin?
    GONE, Goodbye.

Member Aqua chick is on a distinguished road Aqua chick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 02:42 PM
    Threads

Isn't akito a guy?? And i do agree that "it" is mean, but just because of the curse dosn't mean that "it" can take it out on other people...

little kyo!!

kyo and tohru!!

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 08:34 PM
    Threads

I pity him. even though he's mean, he have his own reasons why. he's stressed out and i also think that he's depressed as well. thats why tohru could understand him a lil bit in the anime. manga... im not sure...

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

Junior Member dracsem0s will become famous soon enough dracsem0s's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 01:21 PM
    Threads

it's not important to me if it's was crule or not............i love it
    i love her ..........and she love's me................................................ ..BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 01:34 PM
    Threads

Agree. Kisa, Yuki, Haru, and Hattori is his victim (if there is not others that is hurted by him).. Btw Akito is a woman right? So, Akito is 'she'..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Sailor Soldier animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 03:27 AM
    Threads

her cruelness disgusts me...

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads

Presuming your talking about fruits basket. I'd say he's not very cruel at all. Compared to some other anime charries. He just wants to be freed desperately.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 01:23 PM
    Threads

Yup,i do agree he is cruel and cold
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 07-01-2006 at 10:38 AM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 12:59 PM
    Threads

People hate Rin because it's easy to hate her and it's fun. I'll never forgive her for any moment she has ever hurt Haru..

I pity Akito. Like everyone else. But, if you think about it, Akito is lost and alone in his/her situation. Nobody can really relate to him/her because they aren't going to die in a few years. Everyone has their own way of handling situations. We have our own, Akito has his/her own. He's/she's just like us.

Before you say "OMG How could you say I'm even like him/her!?" think, and maybe you won't hate Akito so much.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 01:55 AM
    Threads

I think you ALL Should know!!!! In the english version He is a HE in the japanese He is a SHE. I found that out, other people should know what I am talking about . Also you people don't seem to be giving Akito's story a chance. He was told when he was VERY young he was gonna die. How would You feel???? And The only reason he hurts them is so the know not do do what he doesn't want them to to. In all reality he wouldn't care who the heck any person in the family likes or goes out with. If It wasn't for his obvsession of not wanting to be alone. He knows he's going to die and doesn't want to die without other ppl remembering him. and for him it seems that they WANT to get away from him when they just like someone. And It isn;t his faulty it his freaking past. No more spoilers I should say, but you ppl really need to read more and pay attention to closer things. You shouldn't hate someone before you understand them and It is VERY cleam most of you do NOT understand him.
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

I think he is....

Umm well I dont like him I think he's mean..but he does look like yuki so I say he's a little cute.
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Closed Thread

Thread Information