AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xbox 360 Launch Lineup Announced!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Xbox 360 Launch Lineup Announced!

Ok, a couple of hours ago, the Xbox 360 Launch Lineup was announced!
    There's 18 titles in total, and here they are:
    Kameo™: Elements of Power™
    Perfect Dark Zero™
    Project Gotham Racing® 3
    Call of Duty® 2
    Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
    Peter Jackson's King Kong™
    Madden NFL 06
    GUN™
    Condemned: Criminal Origins™
    NBA 2K6
    Ridge Racer™ 6
    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
    QUAKE™ 4
    Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 06
    Amped® 3

FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup™
    NHL 2K6
    NBA Live 06

All the titles are linked, so that you can click on them to get more info about the game.
    I'm still pretty bummed out though that Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, didn't make it to launch. But there's alot of games coming out the weeks following the launch, so horray!
    I live in Switzerland!

Member iheartanime is on a distinguished road iheartanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 07:29 PM
    Threads

omg i was at my local gamestop today and they had a xbox 360 CONSOLE on display! ready to play and everything! brothers in arms was loaded up and the thing is just beautiful! i didnt get a chance to play because all these little kids were playing but i was just drooling!
    can anyone help make or refer me to someone for a sig?

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

dang can't wait to play those games.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Damn i won't get X-box 360 in Australia until March to June 2006.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iheartanime
    omg i was at my local gamestop today and they had a xbox 360 CONSOLE on display! ready to play and everything! brothers in arms was loaded up and the thing is just beautiful! i didnt get a chance to play because all these little kids were playing but i was just drooling!
    Yeah, Gamestop/EBGames and WallMart (if not more), has got the Xbox 360 Kiosks.
    I actually dreamt that I was playing a Kiosk this night, but it was in my uncles stable and it was a crossover 360-PS3. Looked kinda weird But also cool.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member youko_kurama16 will become famous soon enough youko_kurama16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

thank god i'v been waiting forever

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Note: There are three less launch titles in Europe. Not a big deal, in fact I can't remember which ones it was.
    They're listed at Xbox.com anyway.
    I live in Switzerland!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Pretty weak in my eyes. Not a decent platformer on that list, kameo was mediocre in just about every way from what i played. Nothing on that list really looks all that great, I'm sure many will get near perfect scores and when the first round if sequels comes they will be called underwhelming. Happens every time.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 11-16-2005 at 06:58 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, if you've played through Kameo, you'll notice it's a pretty cool game.

And also, Call of Duty 2 and PDZ is awesome, but they're not platformers anyway.
    I live in Switzerland!

Member Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 05:03 PM
    Threads

XBOX 360 can't wait till it comes out

Member Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 05:03 PM
    Threads

Those are some sick games including Perfect Dark Zero

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder11
    Those are some sick games including Perfect Dark Zero
    Yeah, but just one thing; Ever noticed the little button under your post which says 'EDIT'? It's for editing your posts so that you don't have to double post.
    I live in Switzerland!

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Oh poo, and I was hoping Oblivion would be on that list. Oh well, it's not like I'm getting it on launch. We don't get it until February, in this house.

Eh well. But I think it's a bit early. I thought it was coming out later, but next week? Wow.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    Actually, if you've played through Kameo, you'll notice it's a pretty cool game.

And also, Call of Duty 2 and PDZ is awesome, but they're not platformers anyway.
    Kameo is just to uninspired for me to actually give a **** about it. Mario or nights it is not. And call of duty will be on EVERY system, hardly a reason to buy a 360. The games really only look like a small step up from the current gen of games, makes me think microsoft should have waited. The "WOW that's a amazing" factor just isn't there this next gen.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

eh, looking back on it a lot of the games for the systems looked a lot better later on than the earlier ones. Take Halo and Halo 2, Ghost Recon and Ghost Recon 2, or some of the games for PS2 like Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Red Faction and Syphon Filter, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 for GC.

I'm sure they will improve when the system is out a bit longer.
    Last edited by bakakame; 11-17-2005 at 12:54 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sure they will improve when the system is out a bit longer.
    Me too, but the fact that the games really don't look much better from the start says a lot about the system. Psx and saturn games looked much better than the 16 bit games right off the bat. Same goes for the 128 bit games this really doens't feel like much of an improvement.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Me too, but the fact that the games really don't look much better from the start says a lot about the system. Psx and saturn games looked much better than the 16 bit games right off the bat. Same goes for the 128 bit games this really doens't feel like much of an improvement.
    Just wait and see, if you haven't seen the 360 in real life yet, just wait till you comment it.

Upcoming games like Nighty Nine Nights, Gears of War, ES Oblivion and maybe even Halo 3 raises the pitch.
    And currently, there's over 250 games in production for the Xbox 360. And there will be more, much more.

One of the reasons why it may not look as good as it should from the start is also that Microsoft had to delay the dev. kits for some months.
    Well, whatever. I look forward to it, so I really don't care much if you don't. For me, it's about my own experience with it.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just wait and see, if you haven't seen the 360 in real life yet, just wait till you comment it.
    I have seen and played it and i stand by what i say.
    Upcoming games like Nighty Nine Nights, Gears of War, ES Oblivion and maybe even Halo 3 raises the pitch.
    And currently, there's over 250 games in production for the Xbox 360. And there will be more, much more.
    I have seen all of those games in action (aside from halo) and they pretty much back up what I'm saying.

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

When it open i bet all the 360 xbox will be sold out

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. blue-reddragoon
    When it open i bet all the 360 xbox will be sold out
    Game stores maybe but i bet wall mart and target will have them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I could have gotten mine today, but now my deal is suddenly december the 2nd.
    Dang, I was really looking forward to maybe getting it today.
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information