AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: gundam extravagaza!

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default gundam extravagaza!

so i have always loved the gundam shows. but what is your favorite series and which episode do you like the most from that series

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how is this thread still existing. Just close i. i made this so people would talk. Comon!

Member Riku_Dagashi is on a distinguished road Riku_Dagashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 11:11 AM
    Threads

well since u asked ive only got experiance in mobile suit gundam gundam wing and gundam x... and a couple seed episodes. my current all time fave would be gundam wings endless waltz or the episode that duo busts heero out of the millitary hospital.especially since it was partly his fault. i happen to adore duo for that. what about you zodiac whats your fave?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well good question i would have to say 08th ms team the demon overhead, were they are in the desert, it just brought out the true mobile suit in action.

Member ChaoticVincent will become famous soon enough ChaoticVincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

I like 08th beginnging part after that meh. But my fav would be either Wing or G gundamn I like the fight in the tourment God gundamn vs Dragon gundam and he uses his hyper and almost wins.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

My personal favorite moment in Gundam is definitely the entire final 10 minutes or so of G-Gundam (in Japanese anyway). Pure awesomeness.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

gundam wing... i dont know about the episode... i like almost all the episodes...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Hmmm, thats some tough choices, my favourite series would have to be Zeta, and as for my favourite episode, thats a really tough one, let us see.

(In no particular order)
    Gundam 0080 Episode 6: "War in the Pocket"
    Zeta Gundam Episodes
    3: "Inside the Capsule"
    19: "Cindarella Four"
    30: "Jerrids Desperate Attack"
    33: "The Messanger from Axis"
    46: "Scirocco's Rise"

Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 46: "Cosmic Glow"

Turn A Gundam Episodes
    8: "Laura's Cow"
    17: "Dust Blows on the Founding of a Nation"
    38: "Battle God Ghinghiram"
    43: "The Shocking Dark History"
    46: "Again, to Earth"

Victory Gundam Episode 27: "The Light of Outer Space"

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think for me one of the more emotional scenes from Gundam is the part where Fllay gets killed in SEED. That is mostly because of all the stuff leading up to it (I like it when people do change for the better).

The best fight in my opinion is probably Kira vs. Athrun in SEED. Pure brutality (not to mention they were actually even at the time)

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

08th. the last few minutes of it when that moble armor is about to fire and ez-8 jams its sabor into it's cannon....that was cool.
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ...

Gundam Wing. I did not get into the others.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of the best images from Gundam to me is in the end of MSG when Amuro ejects from the Gundam and it points its gun into the air and fires.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oooh you mean when it takes out the head of the Zeong, that is one of the best bits.

My favourite battle is probally Haman Karn vs Paptimus Scirocco in Zeta Gundam episode 46. I was absolutely amped for that conflict.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is hard finding truly even battles in Gundam. Usually it is one pilot totally owning another.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another good one is in the end of gundam when char and amuro fight off and duel with sword while the place is coming down.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The final battle in Gundam 0080 between Bernie and Chris is excellent, i've never seen a Zaku do so well against a Gundam.

Member lil slugger91 is on a distinguished road lil slugger91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

Exclamation mmmm....

My is g gundam because its cool!!!!!
    Love is for the weaklings!!!

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

I'll just post my fav. eps.
    ZZ Gundam:
    -Fav. Ep: When Judau meets Haman.
    -Judau's true powers is revealed to Haman.

G Gundam:
    -Domon vs. Master Asia

Gundam Wing:
    -Heero vs. Zechs Final battle, then Zero proceeds to destroy one of Libra's pieces.

Gundam F91

Victory Gundam:
    -When Usso disables a group of suits with his WoL
    -Final Episode

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

There's already a dedicated thread for Gundam talk. o_O; That's why I close this.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Closed Thread

Thread Information