AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is such a big deal with Mp3s?

Property of SamuraiGirl Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is such a big deal with Mp3s?

What is such a big deal with Mp3s? Mp3s are cool in all but it doesnt feel right!
    I have an Mp3 player but I never use it because i still like using cds,mp3s are the new thing in audio but what happened to feeling the music? When I go to a store I check out the cds and cassettes and when I grab an album off the shelf i could feel the music from it. All you do with mp3s is download music,more people are downloading music than just getting up and head down to a record store and buy an album or cassette.It bugs me alot.Musicians work their butts off to make their albums and what does everybody do? they download,how lazy is that? I can understand people just burning songs onto cds,yeah but their alot collectors out there that are offering money to people that have old vynl records of some of the greatest muscians,"vynl",weak as glasss!! and people are still collecting them! and ofcourse 8 tracks,they didnt last very long,but hey people still use them! All I am just trying to say is that maybe we should go to records stores more than just downloading songs left and right!Its a shame,I hope record stores dont go extinct.
    Last edited by Frequency; 11-11-2005 at 06:40 PM.

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

They download because they're free. A lot of people will say that they don't want to pay for an album when they only want one or two songs from it (at least from what I've read in other places). So unless you give them money and force them to buy CDs\cassettes, this is all pointless.

Alternatively, if you somehow shut down all of the internet, then there's a chance they'll start buying stuff from stores again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information