AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What moment in your life did you never want to stop?

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

Default What moment in your life did you never want to stop?

Mine would most likely be when I was in the back seat of the car with whom i loved, o.O nothing sexual happend but it was magical, too bad it only lasted about 45 minutes.

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

well one time was when i was with my Boy friend and we were alone and everything was quiet. he simply took my hand and look me in the eye and said " i will always love now and forever" and at that moment he leaned over to me and began to kiss me....i was afraid at frist ..but then i just went with the flow...i love him soo much
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

<33 this thread^^;

Theres a moment that i wanna stay in and never stop...its that i went to Japan with all my dearest, even lykeafoolppl, and l2emix here on AF, the moment we were on the plane heading to Tokyo, we were just exciting to heaven, the best moment i had with l2emix^^; even tho i lost my wallet on the very first day, i was still happy, cos i knew that moment would be one of my best memory besides graduation...that week was my best week these years...i realli hope that time stopped....

or go back to the past if its possible...cos my dearest are all gone after we came back from Japan T.T;

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

This weekend i had with friends, it was just alot of talking about the future and all are perosnal problems.Pretty good trip that weekend.
    -The Knight-

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

wow, i don't now, well that time at camp were all my freinds just fooled around at the river, i guess, nothing romanitc for me, but uh... yah.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

first date with my boyfriend. we went to olive garden ^_^
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

Oh my gosh. . .that day at the beach when i was with my boy friend that I thought was my one and only. I miss those days, he said he loved me and more

But now those times are long gone. And I'm movin onto the future.

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Wink What moment in my life did I want to last forever?

I don't think I have one... oh yes I do! Right, this is going to sound really weird:

The moment that I first saw Kakashi... it was love at first sight. If I had my way, that moment would never end.

Another moment would be probably when I was watching the Hellsing series. The time when Alucard comes back to life and says "It's a nice night, right?" right at the end. It was magical!

Now you will think I am crazy. Oh well, it's just me.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

The Prelude of Darkness Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:59 AM
    Threads

When my cousin and I were with our folks for a trip to Montreal, Canada.
    We went shopping together, played video games, met a lot of people and
    went to all sorts of beautiful places. I dont get to see my cousin often so
    it was a valuable trip for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~AKA Silverwind3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siggy made by Rikkiu58505 <33

Closed Thread

Thread Information