AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll

2 40.00%

2 40.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Vision of Escaflowne

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Vision of Escaflowne

Type: TV series
    Genre: Drama,Fantasy & Romance

Plot synopsis: Hitomi Kanzaki has always had subtle psychic abilities and a way with tarot cards, but the most that she has ever used them for has been to provide readings for the other girls in her high school about boys. This all changes for Hitomi one night when she is practicing for the track team, hoping for a first kiss from her not-so-secret crush and teammate, Amano. While she's sprinting, she sees a vision of a young man battling a dragon which materializes right before her on the field. In a moment of confusion, Hitomi is transported with the young man back to the world he came from, Gaea. Upon arriving, Hitomi learns that despite his youth and simple attire, the man is Van Fanel, king of the country of Fanelia. Van swears to return Hitomi safely to her home somehow, but before that can happen, Hitomi finds herself involved in the war brewing on Gaea, as her powers are somehow linked to the huge mecha of the Fanalia kingdom called the Escaflowne. The Escaflowne is the key to defeating the hostile Zaibach Empire, where a madman is trying to create a machine to control destiny itself, at any expense. Hitomi must come to terms with her role in the salvation or destruction of a land, her own feelings about Van and for Allen Schezar, the gentile king of a neighboring country, and she will also have a chance to learn the truth about what destiny and her own abilities really are.

Story: 9/10 Its a nice love story and very touching...you can't help but cry...Its a love triangle which is I love it!

Character: 8/10 I like it when Hitomi transform...very gorgeous she is!!! I the characters has their deferent attitude & different fighting moves. (The Gundams I mean,When they control it)

Art/Animation: 8/10 Nice transformation to...With backgrounds on it.

Voice acting/Music:9/10 I forgot the voices but Wow!!! I really love the song.The opening song & the ending song Yakusoku wa iranai & Yubiwa.

Overall:10/10 High rate because its all worth it....Very indeed romantic like Fushigi Yuugi & Ayashi no Ceres.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 08-06-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Story: 9/10 It's an awesome anime. I'm not really in to romance, but I must admit, it's really good.

Characters: 9/10 The characters are awesome ...hmm ... the kitty girl!! ^____^ hehe ... Merle! But sometimes, I don't like her attitude though.

Art/Animation: 9/10 The art is very good. It's pretty hard doing all those settings.

Voice Acting/ Music: 8/10 The voice part, well, I didn't really like some of it. Specially the one in english, with the voice of Dilandau Albatou >.>
    I didn't like his voice so much ... something in it I don't really like.
    But the music, I luv the music. ^_^

Overall: 9/10 It's an awesome anime. It got almost every thing I guess. ...well most anime are like that. That's why I love them. ^_^

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information