AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bebop Fight

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 08:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

Default Bebop Fight

What is you fav fight in Cowboy Bebop?

I like the one where in episode 3 where spike comes to the cusino and trashes all the gardes becuze he would not give faye the pocker chi and said to faye ''you where cheating the whole time and i dident say a word'' he must of beat up at least 12 people that episode

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

I don't know that there is just one fight I prefer, but one that made a huge impression on me was the first fight with Spike. I don't remember the guy's name, but it's the episode where this guy is addicted to red eye and is trying to get away but Spike follows him and fights him in what looks like an outdoor cafe/resturant. He doesn't even use his hands for the first part of the fight and I was just really drawn to that style of fighting. I had seen a couple of episodes of Bebop before, but hadn't thought much of it until I saw that episode. Then I started paying attention and got into it. He was just so free and relaxed in his movements; it was animated quite well in my opinion.

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It was episode one and the name is asomo silivtion great fight

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Asomo...thank you!! I love that fight, but I couldn't remember the other guy's name. That fight was a great way to start the series in my opinion because it got me so into the style of the animation as well as getting a feel for the plot and Spike's character.

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

If the movie is allowed, then I'd say Vincent and Spike. That fight was just awesome and perfect.
    For the TV eps.:
    -Ballad of Fallen Angels. Fights with Spike and Vicious are usually awesome.
    -Ed's Dad vs. Spike. That was hilariously awesome. Spike couldn't even land a hit.
    -Jupiter Jazz part 1 where Spike fights the gang members (or whatever). It was one-sided, but it was still fun to watch.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

vincent and spike in the train in the movie and elektra an spike in the building

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Ballad Of Fallen Angels for some reason just draws me in and dosen't let go. Though on the episode where he is shot... Jupiter Jazz? I supose. Its the episode where they show the guy/girl who was tested on and he ends up getting blown out of the sky. That was a nice dog fight though i'm still siding with Ballad Of Fallen Angels. I loved the intro where Spike had to work his way up to Vicious, and i loved the middle where the drama took place and they both hurt each other. Though whats best is the end where Vicious throws Spike threw the cathedral Stain glass window, but Spike cleverally slips a gernade to Vicious's feet. That is a nice fight. Though it may have been short, it had tons of meaning.

--souless

Tender Green Shoot Mr_Coffee will become famous soon enough Mr_Coffee will become famous soon enough Mr_Coffee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 05:02 PM
    Threads

Asimov and Spike. First episode. Awesome fight, fancy footwork.
    Gadreall's my girlfriend!
    Send me a random hug via PM! I've received eighteen random hugs so far!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny! Please copy Bunny into your signature to help him rule the world!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

there all good fights but what about the one with spike and visous at the episode

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shiryuu
    If the movie is allowed, then I'd say Vincent and Spike. That fight was just awesome and perfect.
    For the TV eps.:
    -Ballad of Fallen Angels. Fights with Spike and Vicious are usually awesome.
    -Ed's Dad vs. Spike. That was hilariously awesome. Spike couldn't even land a hit.
    -Jupiter Jazz part 1 where Spike fights the gang members (or whatever). It was one-sided, but it was still fun to watch.
    Lol those are EXACTLY all my favorite fights in the exact same order...I am kind of creeped out...Heh =^_^=

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by akiko_kalla
    I don't know that there is just one fight I prefer, but one that made a huge impression on me was the first fight with Spike. I don't remember the guy's name, but it's the episode where this guy is addicted to red eye and is trying to get away but Spike follows him and fights him in what looks like an outdoor cafe/resturant. He doesn't even use his hands for the first part of the fight and I was just really drawn to that style of fighting. I had seen a couple of episodes of Bebop before, but hadn't thought much of it until I saw that episode. Then I started paying attention and got into it. He was just so free and relaxed in his movements; it was animated quite well in my opinion.
    I agree completely! That was the first episode I saw, twas awesome.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Default most popular

the ballard of falling angels must be the most popular fight i can see by the post

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    vincent and spike in the train in the movie and elektra an spike in the building
    same here.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

and theres also the one with him beating up thats little kid that was actualy a old man it was episode 6

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop
    and theres also the one with him beating up thats little kid that was actualy a old man it was episode 6
    yea but i thought that one was kinda sad.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

why you find it sad ohh wait becuze of how he wanted to die and stuff

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

i like the last fight between vicious and spiike.

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

Ballad of Fallen Angels, Sympathy For The Devil (the one with the kid), Mushroom Samba (even though it wasn't a fight Ed chaseing that guy was so funny) Cowbuy Funk (again, funny) and The Real Folk Blues Pt 1&2
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

there all good ones i love this show

Senior Member neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 09:47 AM
    Threads

The Fight On Session 1 Is The One I Liked The Most, Casue It Was The One That Kinda Gave A Part Of Spike's Personality Before You Got To Really Know Him
    -NW->

i love puppys Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

The fight between spike and that dude with white hair and a sword

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vicious is his name. Do you mean Ballad of Fallen Angels where Spike falls out the window at the end? That is a great scene and beautifully done--music and everything.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I believe that the best fight is between Spike and Edwards father i mwan Edwards father had a basket of chicken eggs on his head and still kicked spikes *** without breaking a single egg. ^_^
    "What is life without pain?."

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Of course I like the battle between Spike and Vicious in the last chapter most of all. It is the most sentemental and tragic moment in whole Cowboy Bebop. But I also like the battle between Spike and Vicious in chapter 5(Ballad of Fallen Angels),fight in casino and fight Spike VS Andy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information