AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: "Finish the sentance game" ((if you cant be mature dont post))

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "Finish the sentance game" ((if you cant be mature dont post))

Ok here's how it is...
    I start it and you finish it... like this...
    ((She walked down the street and un-aware of her surroudings bumped into a... <---- me))
    ((Street light. She fell back wards and landed on her hands scrathing them up as she got up she saw a... <---- you))
    see how it goes?

RULES: ((gotta have 'em))

1- DO NOT SPAM! ever at all, none.
    2- nothing exrememly stupid. please don't turn this into an immature thing I want it to be fun not stupid.
    3- do not be rude to other posters and their choices and go with their flow. OK do not bash them it's not nice and it's not fun.

Keep it happy and funn and it'll all be good.
    have fun and enjoy!

"She was running. Looking behind her every few minutes to make sure no one was following her. AS she ran the cold winter air stung her eyes blluring her vision and causing her to trip onto..."

((you continue))

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

a big mattress that tried to suck her brains out but...
    I've learned, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be on guard whenever someone quotes Pascal.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"but as she began screaming she woke up in her bed, it had just been a dream. She heard a crash in the kitchen and walked towards the sound to see..."

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

the cookie moster with his blue hand in the cookie jar
    who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
    *girl points to the cookie monster*
    you stole the cookies from the cookie jar
    (cookie monster) who me? couldnt be
    (girl) then who?
    (cookie monster)....
    Last edited by ranma_my_luv; 11-08-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Quote Originally Posted by sumae_the_firewolf
    "but as she began screaming she woke up in her bed, it had just been a dream. She heard a crash in the kitchen and walked towards the sound to see..."
    (( must stop being stupid)) suddenly pots and pans flying every witch-way almost as if they were being thrown...
    Last edited by ElectroGypsy; 11-08-2005 at 05:32 PM.
    I've learned, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be on guard whenever someone quotes Pascal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ranma_my_luv
    its false teeth fell out. the matress looked for them in his pocket but found instead....
    ((keep up... sorry but keep up.))

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

oh sorry disregard whatever i wrote then ^^;;

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdealer
    (( must stop being stupid)) pots and pans flying every witch-way almost as if they were being...
    Throwed thru the air by a myserious force. Which then woke up the moderator, who came to investigate the loud noise, and seen spam.

Closed naturally for spam

Closed Thread

Thread Information