AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ever had a dream where you never wanted to wake up from?

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ever had a dream where you never wanted to wake up from?

Ever had a dream where you never wanted to wake up from? In this thread, all you have to do is to say yes or no. If you say yes put down the dream, for instance.

My Dream
    My dream was about being a vampire lurking around in the darkiness around my school district. I kiiled and sucked the blood of the people I hated.

I did dream that too. But if you say no then your done. Enjoy and post. Who knows...I might even give you good reps for telling your dream.
    Signature by Seung-li

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

yes serval really, hmm most recent one *ponders* i was on a nice island away from all stupid troubles and just had the things i loved nothing more nothing else

but also last night i had a dream i wanted to wake up from @.@ i was being stalked by a strange man he followed me and my friends everywhere he had a knife out running for us, he also caught the same bus and i was living in fear for years, it was horrible @.@

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

yes i did,once....
    my dream:it was where i was a wolf killing everone i hate....but then i started to kill everyone else.it was cool.the world was a over growen blood bath.lol

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG awesome dreams guys! Well. except the one where you got chase by a stranger with a knife. That'd be scary. But anywho, good reps to you two.
    Signature by Seung-li

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Yes...
    It was the perfect life...
    My best friends and I were all living together in a huge house and we were in the tropics and we were all so happy i was sad when I woke up.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I had several. There was one where I was a detective and my wife (what? I'm not even married) cheated on me with my brother. But in that dream I was so happy. Like nothing could go wrong. And I was on the crime when I woke.... *sigh*

I had another dream shortly after my dad died. It felt so real, it was creepy. Anyway, I was in a huge white room. There were people talking to loved ones who past and then I saw my dad. We just had a normal conversation thru the whole dream.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. Good dreams guys! Reps!
    Signature by Seung-li

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb Dreams i nvr wanted to wake up from

i did a few times like i had one last night but it was so complicated so im not gonna bother saying what it was what i hate more than anything is that is that i have to wake up at 6:00am everymorning so my good dreams are short

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Wink Yes.

I dreamed that I lived in the Naruto world. I was a Jounin Shinobi and me and Kakashi where in love... you get the picture. It was perfect! I felt like crying for the whole day after I had it... I was so sad it wasn't real! I've never had that dream again...

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    Threads

Default duh

Who hasn't? I mean I have had alot

Bang...Bang.

Phantom Thief Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke has a reputation beyond repute Diasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 06:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsueki the Vampiress

My Dream
    My dream was about being a vampire lurking around in the darkiness around my school district. I kiiled and sucked the blood of the people I hated.

I did dream that too. But if you say no then your done. Enjoy and post. Who knows...I might even give you good reps for telling your dream.
    two things.
    1.many dreams...just cant remember
    2.have you ever tasted blood?i have.in fact i drink my blood if i bleed.its very good
    You Got Punk'd!(left to right)

FullMetalForums

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes blood is really good but lets stay on topic okay.
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Like Faceless111 I had a dream where I spoke to my deceased father. We were in a small yet open space with white fog swirling about. You could manipulate the fog, make patterns and what not. I remeber it being very warm, and only being able to ask certain questions. The dream came at a much needed time in my life, very appreciated.
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

well, i've had quite a few dreams that i've never wanted to wake up from...unfortunately, that is an unreality that i must realise...lol. i don't particularly remember any of the dreams but i know there have been countless numbers of them! sometimes...i think life is just a dream...woah, i'm gonna stop before i have a headache lol.

So fill me up to the brim...

Junior Member Psychokitty will become famous soon enough Psychokitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2005 12:49 AM
    NOWHERE!! Actually, Hyrule. No, not really... Uhh...
    Threads

Yeah, I have a lot of dreams where I don't want to wake up...
    My LJ!!
    My Myspace!!
    My Xanga!!
    My DA!!

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

well i have lots of dreams with my dream girl, and well its just a beautiful dream that i just fell so happy in. It makes me wish i could dream forever.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Lol always, its like..sometime i know it is a dream but i just didnt wanna wake up from the dream, i at least wanted to dream for more even tho its not reality.

"One time i was in a dream of...should i say his name..? i broke up with him, and one time he annouced that he loves me sooo much to the whole school, and told me to meet with him on the track to prove that he wanted me back, so i ran there and he held me and etc..."

I knew it was all a dream, but i still wanted to dream about it cos we were once truely and deeply in love. So if that dream can last forever, i dun think i wanna wake up at all

But yeah...in reality, we cant start over xD

Dark Angel Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

yes definately. *thinks* hmm... soo many...

My Dream
    i had a dream that i was one of the greek goddesses XD oh and another of
    my dreams was about me being chased by a murderer of some sort o_O
    (i know. your wondering why id want to not wake up from it. if YOU had that dream, youd find it interesting XD) thats about it o_O
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

Yes..
    There was this dream that ive had quite a few times where im in this Rollercoaster place with a circus theme..meaning it had clowns everywhere.
    And im running around trying to find this guy who i keep seeing but whenever i try to catch up to him, i loose him.
    its actually...pretty freaky...i mean i see everyone BUT the guy and i wanna see how how looks like...-_-;

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    Threads

Default Wierd!

I know I've had dreams but I can't remember them all. Some of my dreams are just so bizarre that I wan't to just never wake up and see what happened. I'll just name two bizarre ones.

1. I was serving dark forces and was actually a double agent. I was really trying to help Katara and Aang (from the TV show Avatar) to get Aang to learn and be a master at all the bending skills. I was talking to Katara and almost got caught and right after I woke up and never had the same dream again.

2. I was in this maze and was basically unstoppable. Then came the final zone where there were random people who chased after you and tryed to stop you. The first person who was let loose was my aunt (...what the?) who came charging. Then, the second person was a random person named "Hairy Knuckles". Then, all of the sudden I was in my basement and was just about to be the winner and my aunt haad almost reached me and I woke up. I wanted to at least knew what hapened!
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

Talking

i had a dream once where my parents never split up and we were all happy again and i never wanted to wake up but i woke up in my stepdads house! Its kinda depressing after the first week but now my dad lives closer!!!!

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

This could be included in one of the dream threads already open.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information