AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: More than meets the eye!

Senior Member Seed of Destruction will become famous soon enough Seed of Destruction's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 07:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Canada: peaceful, alarming, warm, cold, HOME.
    Threads

Cool Transformers: More than meets the eye!

Hello, hello everyone! Do any of you remember the Transformers? I still am a fan of the franchise and I love collecting the action figures since the age of five. Come on people, express your like or dislike for Tranformers. Keep in mind:

-Comments are for Tranformers only. DO NOT criticze other people's opinions.
    -NO SPAMMING! (duh )
    -I will alert a moderator or admin to contend with unacceptable posts. YOU will be DEALT with by them.

That is all... for now.
    "Oma Kora su..... BANKAI."

Negima!

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Its still on.
    Its starting to get annoying.

Senior Member Seed of Destruction will become famous soon enough Seed of Destruction's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Master Dark
    Its still on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Master Dark
    Its starting to get annoying.

Though that is true, do you by any chance collect any action figures? That is all... for now.

Negima!

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seed of Destruction

Though that is true, do you by any chance collect any action figures? That is all... for now.
    No. but i did. y?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought that the action figures are better franchise than the shows. What happened to your collection? That is all... for now.

Negima!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the little transforming ones?
    i lost most of the parts to, so i made my own transformer w/ the remaining parts.
    Others:
    i take apart. and usualy cant put back together

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

COOL! Did you have any model that combines into a larger Transformer? For example:

Combaticons= Bruticus
    Stunticons= Menosaur
    Constructicons= Devastator
    Protectobots= Defensor
    Aerialbots= Superion

Well you get the idea. That is all... for now.

Negima!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, i watch the show, and have collected a few of the newer ones. However, I'm not really that into collecting them.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba
    Hey, i watch the show, and have collected a few of the newer ones. However, I'm not really that into collecting them.
    neather am i. but it was fun.

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

The show was alright. Though I hope I don't go off topic by bringing up Beast Wars. The futuristic Transformers where they are transforming into animals since they can't sustain their robot forms long. It still has the characters we loved from the original show, just not as cars/vehicles.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's cool with me Kyouken san. Wasn't there a Transformers Armada series? I stopped seeing it halfway and then it stopped altogether... I wonder what came after that series? Heh, if anyone knows, please inform me. Arigato in advance. That is all... for now.

Negima!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Yes there was, and now there are about a million more (I think the current one is Master force or something). It has been going downhill since Beast Wars.

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

The original series and movie was great, Beast WARS, not Machines, was awesome beyond reason, and everything since has been so-so.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

Well my favorite transformer series was the all classic, one and only.....'BEAST WARS'...
    *sniff sniff* It was so ebautiful but the toys really didnt transform into a robot looking creature...-_-"

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

I stopped watching Transformers after the first half of the second anime transformers series (don't know its name). I just wasn't able to catch it at its normal timeslot so I just gave up.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

Oh my ...I love the gen 1 series and the dinobots. How great was the movie?
    It's been re-released on dvd here and I'm soooooooo stoked.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I don't know if I have seen it or not. What is it like?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woah. I see. I wonder when the conflict between the Autobots and Decepticons will end. So MANY series... Man, it is crazy. That is all... for now.

Negima!

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

I LOVED the original Transformers series. Although these newer ones have much less vigor than the classic Transformers. I used to have a giant collection as a kid, although as I grew older I gave them away to charity.

And as for my favourite Transformer/s. They are Galvitron and Starscream (The originals, not those damn copies.)

-:- Destiny's God -:- Xulchibara is a jewel in the rough Xulchibara is a jewel in the rough Xulchibara is a jewel in the rough Xulchibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 10:32 AM
    Threads

Default Transformers rule!

Hey,

The original TF series was AWESOME!!! im a huge fan and have seen most of the original stuff it has to be the best. The new stuff? not so good...well RID was ok but the rest sucked big style.

anyone wish to talk about stuff liek this then PM me or speak to me in chat!

take care all

Xul

P.S long live the mighty Megatron

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Beast Wars were the best. I collected loads of them. The action figures that require 3 joined together were pretty complicated

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

I miss the old Beast Wars, that was my favorite of the different series. Does anyone know how many different series they've made? They just seem to keep coming out with them.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

I'd like Transformer. Oh by the way there is a new series after Transformer Super Link, I think called Transformer Galaxy Force. It is quite cool than Beast Wars graphics although it is cool.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Junior Member abraham_cooks is on a distinguished road abraham_cooks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 11:24 AM
    Threads

i like transformers i use to collect them when i was young i think they are still cool but what i want to now is when will the conflict between the Autobots and Decepticons will end. So MANY series... Man, it is crazy.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I heard there was a live action movie being made...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information