AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    Please dun mind me talking about God, but gay marriages isnt something that God wanted us to do or have.

and theres no point of bad repping to say the truth^^;
    Im straight, and i kinda have problem with peoples that are in relationships with the same sex. Because we are made to be in love wth opposite sex, i also feel realli realli uncomfortable when i see two guys or two girls making out at school, if you think you are gay or lesbian and you cant help it, think in a way...how would pplz think of you.^^;

Thats wut i think, guy can disagree with me but dun pick on anything cos this is a discussion, no need to pick on fight like last time i discussed about something kinda like this.
    This whole world doesn't run on your religion. That's the idea of the seperation of church and state. Many believe very differently from you and those who think that homosexuality is fine should be able to practice their beliefs just like you can practice your's
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'm straight, and I don't have a problem with gay marriage or gays in general. I know people who are gay, and it hasn't bothered me at all. The way I see it, gays are kind of like Romeo and Juliet. (Except for gays, it's not the boy and girl story.) Yeah, I probably sound lame bringing up the story of Romeo and Juliet, but it makes a bit of sense, right? They were denied love and gays are denied love in some areas of the world.

I find this part kind of ironic. Christians are supposed to "love" everyone, right? And yet, gays are hated by some Christians. (Not all.) At least that is how I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

i'm ok with gay mariages becouse i know alot of gay ppl who are couples although i don't like it when gay ppl hit on me they are cool at some times
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Shaper Alchemist
    I don't see what's wrong with gays, they're nice too. >> Cause I know some. I mean, it's not me who's bi or anything but it shouldn't be a big deal, it's stupid to for it to be illegal in somes states.
    If someone can name one thing what any gay/bi did to society to make it so wrong, then do so. Other then that I support them, it's love for all I know, no matter what the heritage, or gender. Taking away rights for love it's pure out evil.

All I have to say.
    According to some christians, it is wrong to be who they are and who they were born as.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Why is it wrong to be who you are and wut you believe it is not true, if they believe that they are straight just like _____, hes straight, be me and ____ didnt say that gay pplz are stupid, we both think that some gay pplz could be nice.

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by katrina_survivor
    According to some christians, it is wrong to be who they are and who they were born as.
    =| I don't believe in religon, to me it's just something for people to follow, anyway. That's why the world has opinions, and mine is that it's okay to be gay.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

that sux....hey wait i'm a christain but i don't think that way well like you said some
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

This whole world doesn't run on your religion. That's the idea of the seperation of church and state. Many believe very differently from you and those who think that homosexuality is fine should be able to practice their beliefs just like you can practice your's
    So he's not entitled to his opinion because everyone isn't Christian. That sounds wrong. So what if he's against it, he had opinion and reason. That should be respected.

Anyway, I'm fine with gay marriage. I believe homosexual people have every right to be as depressed and miserable as straight people.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Well i can say that im not realli a christian, im not saying that pplz has to follow it, it was only WUT I THINK, so yeah...o____O;

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    So he's not entitled to his opinion because everyone isn't Christian. That sounds wrong. So what if he's against it, he had opinion and reason. That should be respected.

Anyway, I'm fine with gay marriage. I believe homosexual people have every right to be as depressed and miserable as straight people.
    thats how i feel i just don't like them hitting on me it's just nasty

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Demon
    it doesn't bother me unless they start having sex...that's when it gets a little weird...
    I know we can't go too deep in the subject of, sex, since this site has alot of young members, but how come is it "weird"? I mean, it's the exact same organs, doing the exact same things (physiologically). Some of the greatest works of literature (Marquis de Sade), for instance, wrote only about homosexual, and, generally, sexual relations, but still it is great. I'd like to know, frankly.

Please dun mind me talking about God, but gay marriages isnt something that God wanted us to do or have.

Im straight, and i kinda have problem with peoples that are in relationships with the same sex. Because we are made to be in love wth opposite sex, i also feel realli realli uncomfortable when i see two guys or two girls making out at school, if you think you are gay or lesbian and you cant help it, think in a way...how would pplz think of you.^^;

Thats wut i think, guy can disagree with me but dun pick on anything cos this is a discussion, no need to pick on fight like last time i discussed about something kinda like this.
    Those discussions about gay marriage always end up in the same old rant, but whatever. As katrina_survivor stated, there has been, in history, bloody and long fights to end up in a seperation between state and church. Because it's not a god that rules your country, but merely other humans. However, seeing the importance of religious lobbies, I daresay the separation is not fully achieved.

The risk when bringing in religion is that other people can also put in theirs, and how can a belief stand up against another without interfering and trying to crush it? I mean, if someone brings the divine words of God #xyz (Christian, Muslim, Raelian, whatever) and I claim to possess the absolute truth of the divinity Bianca, how can we seriously debate? We will just enclose ourselves in our faith and illusions without even having advanced a little in our (mis)conceptions.

For, as much as some people can disagree, opinions and beliefs CAN be discussed, argued. However, there's a way to do it in some limits of convenience and politeness. That just requires some open-mindness.

On-topic now, just to make it clear, this thread is not "What do you think about bi/homosexuality?" but "What do you think about gay marriage?". It is not the same thing. You can be homophobic and still be okay with gay marriage, for you could also believe in one individual's right to get married. Of course, there are some moral values influencing that choice.

As for myself, I'm entirely for gay marriages, and, as said by Klutz, it is now legal in Canada. Now, I know there's the couple allocation problematic, sometimes brought in the debate, which does not exist in Canada, since money is given for each children born/adopted. However, I do believe that, in the US, for instance, it is not the only thing motivating gay couples. I don't personally believe in life-long marriage or agree with the underlying concept, but as some heterosexual believe in commitment and love-forever and marriage's symbolism, why shouldn't homosexuals too?
    Last edited by sjøpølse; 11-05-2005 at 04:45 PM.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

I'm straight, I don't have any problems with it.
    It's not written in stone that a guy has to marry a girl.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

LIVING_DEAD_grl chiifanloversis will become famous soon enough chiifanloversis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

i support gays! they have all rights to so what they want. UNLESS they start using against the other persons will.....u know what i mean.........other wise POWER TO THE GAYS!

Member thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:38 PM
    Threads

Default south park knows all

there was an south park show adout gay marriage, and all i have to say adout gay marriage is i dont give a [removed]
    Last edited by Kewii; 11-06-2005 at 11:10 AM. Reason: language

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

No skin off my nose. Really don't pay attention to things beyond this computer.

Junior Member Crimson Blood will become famous soon enough Crimson Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 08:50 PM
    All alone, where my dreams are a secret to outsiders
    Threads

I have absolutely no problem with gay marriages. What harm is it doing to anyone besides "damaging" the overly religious' perfect world? If you don't like something, then deal with it. Gays can be the nicest people in the world. I know people who are gay. And I have friends who are friends with gays. Making love illegal to a certain group of people is just wrong, and shouldn't be allowed.

-akichan-, it's okay to feel unconfortable when you see two guys/girls making out. It's natural.
    -akichan- was simply stating her opinion. I bet she didn't mean to put in a negative effect in her post. She stated that she has a problem, but she deals with it, or am I wrong -akichan-?

~Crimson Blood

Edit: I'm straight in case anyone is wondering.
    Last edited by Crimson Blood; 11-05-2005 at 05:43 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by thekaratekid
    there was an south park show adout gay marriage, and all i have to say adout gay marriage is i dont give a [removed]
    As I get older and more educated about the issues, such as gay marriage and the hurricane, South Park gets funnier and funnier. People think that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are just a couple of idiots, but they really do present the issues lol.

To stay on topic, I'll say this. The fanatics talk about the sanctity of life that is being threatened by homosexuality and gay marriage. Funny how the person leading the conservitive side of this whole agruement, George Bush, had more people exicuted in his time as the governor of Texas than any other in history.
    Last edited by Kewii; 11-06-2005 at 11:11 AM. Reason: edit quote

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I definitely support gay marriage. I am bi and there is a 50 % chance that I will get married to a girl so I support gays. I am also christian and heres my theory; God loves all humans, whether gay bi or straight. God has infinite love and acceptance for his children. Even though other christians say that you will go to hell if you're gay, that's what they believe.
    Signature by Seung-li

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

hmmm i got nothing agaisnt gay's or bi's they are human ike us....but my openion is that its against nature forget the fact of religions beliefs its still kinda wrong...but than again who am i to say anything about it i should worry about my ownself.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keitaru-san
    hmmm i got nothing agaisnt gay's or bi's they are human ike us....but my openion is that its against nature forget the fact of religions beliefs its still kinda wrong...but than again who am i to say anything about it i should worry about my ownself.
    Just so you know, homosexuality occurs in nature too.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Just so you know, homosexuality occurs in nature too.
    Actually, homosexuallity is very common in penguins. In 2003, a gay penguin couple was "married" in a zoo, and it was actually legal for them to do so. So apparently gay penguins can get married and gay humans cannot. Anyone else find that too be funny?
    Some other homosexual animals:
    Dolphins
    Horses
    Cats(although very rarely)

Well, that is all i know. But yeah, homosexuality does occur in nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by faceless111

What i believe he means is that everyone has the right to believe in what they choose to, as long as they do not directly interfere with the beliefs of another. One person has no right to say how another person should live because their way of life is against their beliefs. although, what i just said can be taken in a cyclical way.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Possessed is on a distinguished road Possessed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 06:26 PM
    Threads

I fine gays to be perfectly fine, in fact they are great. We should let them get married I see no problem with it, they deserve it.

Im not gay, so dont think that.IM NOT GAY!!!

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 09:56 PM
    Threads

Cool

Anyway, I support gay marriage. Everyone deserves equal rights. Gays are people, and being gay is a part of who they are. To even attempt to take that away from them is wrong in my book.

I agree. Love is love. Sex on the other hand . . . . . . . . well, I don't really much care 'bout that. But then again, you probably would't get married for sex. That's just general homosexual stuff.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

doesnt matter at all to me. gay marriages wont die down even if you want it to (not that I have anything against gay marriages). plus its the persons own choice of the heart.
    Derp.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

I have nothing with gay marrages it think gay people should get equal rights as we do.
    Also i'm not gay.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Closed Thread

Thread Information