AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

Suicide Hotline..Plz hold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by katrina_survivor
    I find it so weird that everyone thinks that if you support gay marriage, you have to make sure no one thinks you're gay. I'm not gay, in case no one knew, and I'm the one who started this thread. I guess it reflects that the average American is so homophobic that they don't even like people who are ok with gays(not talking about you, chicken. I'm talking about the people who you were trying to protect yourself from).
    yea that is true lol

Member Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

I root for gay marriage. It's messed up to say that a couple can't get married because of their gender. I mean, I'm bisexual, and I've loved a girl before, so I really have strong feelings about gay marriage and love. Plus, I know a few guys who are bi and they're with other guys they're really in love with. I don't give a damn that "world population with decrease" 'cause you know what? Gays aren't gonna go and do a chick. They're gays. We can't really change that, can we?

Is there any better feeling than this?
    This feeling of love in an internal bliss?

My Husband, whom I adore so very much: Zeke Arcadia.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am straight and I have not problem with the idea of gay marriage, or gays in general. I have a lot of friends who are gay, and they are really cool. The only thing i have a problem with is the overly flamboyant types. If they are gay, they are gay. If people fall in love, they should be able to get married if they choose to.
    Then again, my uncle is gay and has been partners with this other guy for 15 years or so, and he is completely against the idea of gay marriage....go figure.....

As for "gaydom", as it was called, decreasing the Earth's population, that would be entirly untrue. It is not like gay people have been having babies before and they will probably never be able to, so they have never been adding to the population in the first place, and therefore, and not take away a percentage of world's birth-rate.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

well, im not sure. Like everyone is making such a big deal about this. Like why does it matter. Sure. but... i don't know

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    Then again, my uncle is gay and has been partners with this other guy for 15 years or so, and he is completely against the idea of gay marriage....go figure.....
    It's possible that your uncle is so christian that he hates himself for being gay, but has accepted that(according to christian beliefs) he is going to "hell".

But, I don't know him. I'm basing this purely on people I know or have heard about.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

As for "gaydom", as it was called, decreasing the Earth's population, that would be entirly untrue. It is not like gay people have been having babies before and they will probably never be able to, so they have never been adding to the population in the first place, and therefore, and not take away a percentage of world's birth-rate.
    Whow, I didn't mean gaydom in a bad way. I'm gay too, and I think people should marry whoever they fall in love with. I plan to marry the woman that I have fallen in love with. Now the only problem I have is how to explain it to my mom...........................and who will wear the suit and who the dress. lol ^_^

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    Whow, I didn't mean gaydom in a bad way. I'm gay too, and I think people should marry whoever they fall in love with. I plan to marry the woman that I have fallen in love with. Now the only problem I have is how to explain it to my mom...........................and who will wear the suit and who the dress. lol ^_^
    I know you've probably gotten alot of advice about this, but one more won't hurt...

If you're mom's not gonna accept you, then how can you possibly expect to have a real relationship with her. I say come out, loud and proud lol.

To stay on topic, I'll say this. If you(not you, capernicus, just everyone) really think that homosexuality is imoral, deal with it. People are gay, and a surprising number of people don't accept your morals. Get used to it.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

i support it, cause theres no need to ban it, does it affect anyones lives? no people jst over react to everything they need to chill and think things over before jst banning it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mky2005(A real anime fan)
    i support it, cause theres no need to ban it, does it affect anyones lives? no people jst over react to everything they need to chill and think things over before jst banning it
    George Bush just started up the topic to get votes from the rednecks.... I'm sorry, did I say rednecks? I meant Republicans lol.

The point is it wouldn't even have been an issue if not for him.

P.S.- No offense to any republican who is ok with gay marriage.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not against it. Some of my best friends are gay, and what if one day they want to get married..But no, people just think, "Oh if they marry the same sex, soon they'll want to marry an animal." x_x;

x

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

also i support it cause im gay BUT im in england wich is lucky ^^

Suicide Hotline..Plz hold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mky2005(A real anime fan)
    also i support it cause im gay BUT im in england wich is lucky ^^
    are most people gay there or something like that?

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! >.< That is what the bible says. And Billy Graham (he's in charge of the 700 Club, which is a Christin lobbyist group) that gays are also child molestors. So stupid, huh?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chicken
    are most people gay there or something like that?
    no its jst that in england they dont have a problem agasint gay marriage or gays in general

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! >.< That is what the bible says. And Billy Graham (he's in charge of the 700 Club, which is a Christin lobbyist group) that gays are also child molestors. So stupid, huh?
    Do these people even use their brains to think up this crap anymore, or have they figured out that no matter what they say the fanatics will believe it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So it is lucky for you...Billy Graham is a crak head then lol

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Talking do it

i'm not gay but if you feel that being with someone the same gender will make you happy, then do it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well bout the 700 club, my dad watches it and they had a christian priest guy on and he said that they dont have to do everything the bible says cause the bible says its ok to stone ur children, he was ok wiv gay marriage

Junior Member Poison is on a distinguished road Poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 08:25 PM
    Threads

I support gay marriage. If people don't like it, fine, they should just leave it alone instead of sticking their nose in it. They're human too.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

i personally think some of the most fun people in the world are gay. its nothing they can help, so i dont think they should be punished by not being able to marry the ones they love for something they cant do anything about. i support gay marriage. but thats just me.....
    <3 from ranma_my_luv

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by katrina_survivor
    It's possible that your uncle is so christian that he hates himself for being gay, but has accepted that(according to christian beliefs) he is going to "hell".

But, I don't know him. I'm basing this purely on people I know or have heard about.
    actually, dispite living in a deeply christian family, my uncle and i are atheists. His reason is that they don't need some formal title just to be together.

Anyone here about the group of 40 fundametalist christians from tennessee who came to an elementary school in massachusetts to protest the fact that the school let a girl write an essay about why she looks up to Ellen Degeneras(the talk show host)? they said the school was "promoting homosexuality" and "satanic behavior"......they held signs and shouted at the 5-12 year old kids very prejudice things which i can't put on this site....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

There's nothing wrong with gay marraige. i have nothing againist it. People have the right to love anybody they desire
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually, dispite living in a deeply christian family, my uncle and i are atheists. His reason is that they don't need some formal title just to be together.

Anyone here about the group of 40 fundametalist christians from tennessee who came to an elementary school in massachusetts to protest the fact that the school let a girl write an essay about why she looks up to Ellen Degeneras(the talk show host)? they said the school was "promoting homosexuality" and "satanic behavior"......they held signs and shouted at the 5-12 year old kids very prejudice things which i can't put on this site....
    God damn it. This is why I hate rednecks. They can't accept that gay people even exist or that anyone can support them. I'm a good and honest liberal, but I wouldn't mind a single one of those bastards getting the chair. Homophobic mother frellers. Go ahead, warn me for using bad language. Totally worth it to bash those prejudiced sonsof*****es. Do they really think that the "higher power", the "almighty", that "God" would honestly promote such behavior over homosexuality. It's rediculous.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Please dun mind me talking about God, but gay marriages isnt something that God wanted us to do or have.

and theres no point of bad repping to say the truth^^;
    Im straight, and i kinda have problem with peoples that are in relationships with the same sex. Because we are made to be in love wth opposite sex, i also feel realli realli uncomfortable when i see two guys or two girls making out at school, if you think you are gay or lesbian and you cant help it, think in a way...how would pplz think of you.^^;

Thats wut i think, guy can disagree with me but dun pick on anything cos this is a discussion, no need to pick on fight like last time i discussed about something kinda like this.

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

I don't see what's wrong with gays, they're nice too. >> Cause I know some. I mean, it's not me who's bi or anything but it shouldn't be a big deal, it's stupid to for it to be illegal in somes states.
    If someone can name one thing what any gay/bi did to society to make it so wrong, then do so. Other then that I support them, it's love for all I know, no matter what the heritage, or gender. Taking away rights for love it's pure out evil.

All I have to say.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Closed Thread

Thread Information