AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nightmares or embarassing moments

The one and only Kagome _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n='s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nightmares or embarassing moments

Tell me about your most embarassing moments or tell me your worst nightmare ever or a werid dream/nightmare. i would like to know.

The one and only Kagome _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n= is on a distinguished road _Kagome_=n.n='s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My embarassing moment is when i was at the mall and i spilled fruit punch on my white jeans and my new shirt. Luckly my friend has enough money to buy another set of clothing for me. its was all stained. My wierd dream i ever had is that i was killed...but still alive and moving around... that was wierd and scary.

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Well..I had a weird dream like one year ago..

I was standing on the side of a cliff, then I looked down at the bottom and I became dizzy somehow and it felt like I was going to fall..and the weird part there was a like a lake all the way down there with all these poisonous snakes, sharks...(I can't remember the other animal), and then someone pushed me off the cliff, and I was falling..and when I had reached to the bottom....that's when I woke up. And that's all I can remember.

-Wrath-

((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyWrath
    Well..I had a weird dream like one year ago..

I was standing on the side of a cliff, then I looked down at the bottom and I became dizzy somehow and it felt like I was going to fall..and the weird part there was a like a lake all the way down there with all these poisonous snakes, sharks...(I can't remember the other animal), and then someone pushed me off the cliff, and I was falling..and when I had reached to the bottom....that's when I woke up. And that's all I can remember.

-Wrath-

lol poor you.lol.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

weird nightmare or embarassing moment? worst nightmare would have to be that i jumped in front of a car and i still lived

~*+*==HλLLs Fοrλ==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

My nightmare happened when I was 5, i dreamt shaggy from scooby doo came into my room with his eyes cut out and scissors sticking out of his face! And I still remeber it how weird is that!?
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 3BladeDemoness
    My nightmare happened when I was 5, i dreamt shaggy from scooby doo came into my room with his eyes cut out and scissors sticking out of his face! And I still remeber it how weird is that!?
    That sounds like a nightmare but still..its kinda wierd...

~*+*==HλLLs Fοrλ==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Kagome_=n.n=
    That sounds like a nightmare but still..its kinda wierd...
    I'ts weird I know and stupid I mean I hate scooby doo <<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 3BladeDemoness
    I'ts weird I know and stupid I mean I hate scooby doo <<
    I have like...more nightmares and wierd dreams, but it would be too wierd to understand.plus ... its will flood the post. lol

Heaven And Earth xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

Worst Nightmare i had was one year ago and the nightmare reoccured 4 times well i saw the devil each time i see him he bites me or atks me one time he bit my hand and i woke up with my whole arm numb...and for some reason i remember his face hows that for a nightmare?

Legends Never Die.

War Is My Game.Destruction By No Other Name

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Kagome_=n.n=
    I have like...more nightmares and wierd dreams, but it would be too wierd to understand.plus ... its will flood the post. lol
    Trust me after shaggy with scissors, nothing will surprise me. Tell us one Kagome

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

We have topics already on dreams and embarassing moments.

Please do a search before starting new topics.

CLosed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information