AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What was the darkest day in your life?

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Probably when my Grandma died, 5 years ago. When my Mom told me, I was like, "Are you serious?! Heh, stop playing around Mom." I cried up in my room for a while. It was a pretty said day, but, I knew that my Grandma didn't want me to feel bad about myself or think that it was my fault. I get my dark sense of humor from her; she was a very funny woman and she told the best stories.

R.I.P.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation $~$KitteyClaws is on a distinguished road $~$KitteyClaws's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 11:01 AM
    Threads

When I was 7 I had the best dog in the world and when it was April 30th a few days after my birthday me and my mom where walking home from school and she said "Remember when I told you that Simba is going to be put down?" I go "Ya why?" "it's that time" I was like "Are you serious?!?" She nods her head yes. I freak out and RUN all the way home and I find him leying in the entrans of my room I go over him trow all my stuff on my bed and ly down with him and brush him and everything. and we had him for three more days and when he died I was very sad and I wanted him back.
    And another time was when my Aunt died and after that was my grandmother and after that my great grandmother died. Then after a while my best friedns (we are still) are not playing with eachother and my two best freiends are disliking eachother one hates the other and I don't want it to happen anymore. And then when I come on the chat I find a friend YoKu and ever sents the day I meet her I havn't seen her. I MISS HER SO MUCH

Pockets full of posies Alice_Fallen_Cloud will become famous soon enough Alice_Fallen_Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 04:01 AM
    Threads

the fact that someone has damaged your life and hers in this way is vile and unacceptable my sincerest appologies to you for your sorrows my friend. Isuppose the darkest day in my past would have to be the day i realized that any destiny i may have had has passed me by
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    well, i think i've said this three times so far in af.com but the darkest would be when my closest friend(girl) was raped and murdered on halloween.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
    "Every day is another chance to turn it all around"

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I don't remember the date anymore, but it was the day when my boyfriend broke up with me. We had been going out for two years, I really loved him with all of my heart. I'm not yet healed completely and I don't trust the guys so easily anymore...

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagekotsu
    I don't remember the date anymore, but it was the day when my boyfriend broke up with me. We had been going out for two years, I really loved him with all of my heart. I'm not yet healed completely and I don't trust the guys so easily anymore...
    Aww, I feel for you. I just gotta rep ya.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Hmmm... The first Dark Day of my life was.. 11th August 1999 (The Solar Eclipse) lol that was fun.
    then, the second darkest morning was when my mom died
    and these last two years were nothin but black days to me. Thank you father for f-king up my life!!! If i won't avenge myself, then i hope your kidneys will rot, and have your new wife backstab you!
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 04-09-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Forever lost... 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 03:59 AM
    Threads

As i see some of all your experiences are really dark and horrible .. and i am sorry to hear them.

Since we are all being open and honest , my darkest day is a tossup between two days that both happened when i was 9 .

The one day was when i was witness to 3 policement beating an old man to death for the fun of it , i saw them break his neck and he died. They then saw me and chased me for hours to try silence the whitness.

The other day , was one day i accidentally ran into a pedafile.

I am usually secrative and touchy about either one , aswell as other memories i have as a child . But either one of those can be considered my darkest day .
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    **I have screamed till my veins collapse , I have waited out as my time's elapse..now all i do is live with so much hate...**

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

The darkest day of my life was when the lights went out. It was dark for hours.

Oh, its metaphorical, I see. Hmmmmm, maybe when my G-pa died, or when my parents got divorced. Although them getting divorced wasn't that bad I guess, so I'll stick with my first one.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

I can't really say that I had a "dark day..."

But recently (two months ago), my mother's cousin (who I am very close to) lost her husband. He was only 43 years old and had an unexpected massive heart attack. It was horrible. He left behind, not only his wife, but three girls. 15, 13, and 11 years old. It was absolutely horrible. Just seeing them was heart breaking. It made me think...how will I cope with life when my father passes on?

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tehAnimeFreak101
    Aww, I feel for you. I just gotta rep ya.
    I want to thank you for your rep. ^^ Also thanks to everyone else who repped me about my post to this thread.

But don't worry, I'm going to move on, I always have my little Tohma. ^.~

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

One of my darkest days of my live would be the day I heard my sister had an car accident..
    She was laying in the hospital for days.. terrible.. I cried the whole day.. so did my mother,dad and other sis..

And when I heard that my Uncle was dead.. (car accident) or that my parents devorced.. -__-

Accidently Evil Member [Pasha's][Purple][Passion will become famous soon enough [Pasha's][Purple][Passion will become famous soon enough [Pasha's][Purple][Passion's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2010 09:11 PM
    Threads

Post Only Idiots Drive Drunk!

September 17, 1996

The darkest day of my life so far would have to be the day I found out that both of my parents had been killed in a car accident. I will never forget that day as long as I live! The other driver had been drunk! I spent 3 days straight locked in my room not talking to any one and crying my eyes out. I also had a short time after where I just comepletely lost it! I became stronger though and worked through my emotions!

I MADE THIS!!! ITS RAINBOWIFIC!!!

Intergalatic Gunslinger ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 10:12 AM
    Where ever i can find trouble and...DONUTS!!!^^
    Threads

Iv'e had alot of bad days in my young life but i think the worst was when my father killed himself in front of me...it took me a while to recover from that...but im ok now...
    Ah the good old days . . .

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Mine was when My girl friend broke my heart! Second when I broke my leg and arm playing hockey and now I am on a suspencion!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Default Late Reply but...

hmm it looks like im adding my own 'dark day' a little late ^_^;

but i guess mine was when i went on holiday to sri-lanka, me and my family stayed in a rented bungalow, only my dad knew the language there, but he got drunk and went out for a walk...so we were on our own, me my mum and my three other sisters.

throughout the day the local people had been staring at my younger sister. so we were a little worried when we were told to keep our bedroom doors locked.

my little sister and the second oldest had a bedroom, me my mum and my older sister shared another. during the night there was a knock at the door, and a man was there but we couldn’t understand him. my sister decided to wake up our aunt who was sharing my sisters bedroom and she translated to us that the man had seen our dad trying to get a bus into the local town. my mum and aunt went out and brought my dad back, and they had a huge fight about his drinking...my mum threatened to divorce my dad.

everyone went to bed crying...

except me…

ive never been able to forget that, my family separating is the scariest thought I have
    Kiii!~

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

um..
    when my gran died..
    i didnt cry..
    but i was real sad and went up a tree to sulk for the whole afternoon...
    and i was real quiet for the next few days, and being quiet is quite unatural for me lol.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The darkest day you ask. I have so many, but maybe the darkest day of my life ie when I lost myself.
    I got lost in my head. That tunell inside my head that I kept in for so long. The light finally burnt out and I was lost.
    I was so lost that I dwelt on pain and misery finally I couldn't take it anymore so I went into my moms medical cabinet and I downed a bottled of Rubbing Achol and some sleeping pills.
    When I woke up I was so confused I didn't know were I was. I wasin a hospital for a two and half weeks and then I went to a mental hospital for about a year.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information