AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Whats the deal with this new wave metal?

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats the deal with this new wave metal?

Im a big fan of the 90's metal not this crappy new wave stuff, all they do is scream and play loud and fast,where is the damn lyrics,i cant understand the lyrics because of them singing so low toned,it pisses me off so.and of course almost all the metal band today dont have long hair,Long hair is a symbol of a metal head.But what do i know im just babbling idiot Can anyone figure this out for me?
    Be cool!

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

No, I can't. But, I do *heart* the new wave of Metal...It's really awesome. But at the same time, the older stuff...were pretty awesome, as well.
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Raimego
    Im a big fan of the 90's metal not this crappy new wave stuff, all they do is scream and play loud and fast,where is the damn lyrics,i cant understand the lyrics because of them singing so low toned,it pisses me off so.and of course almost all the metal band today dont have long hair,Long hair is a symbol of a metal head.But what do i know im just babbling idiot Can anyone figure this out for me?
    I like the new wave that is understandable. But screaming and loud is good too. Lamb of God. Great. Tee hee. Just as long as Metal does not become gay like Rap is gay. Give me Old Metallica anyday.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke Arcadia
    I like the new wave that is understandable. But screaming and loud is good too. Lamb of God. Great. Tee hee. Just as long as Metal does not become gay like Rap is gay. Give me Old Metallica anyday.
    I can agree with you on that, but rap can be heavy and raw like metal,you ever heard of the rap metal band BodyCount? They were hardcore. Gangster rap is like metal in a different music form,besides it shows what goes down in the inner city.
    Be cool!

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ...

It's suppose to be rhytem and poetry. And it makes both look bad. And plus all the damn sluts on there. Excuse my language. It makes women look bad.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I love the new age metal like The Showdown, Killswitch Engage, and Red with Envy, There the kewlist
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Closed Thread

Thread Information