AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time Do You Spend Behind The PC?

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

im not sure what a nerd is suppossed to be like but i do stay on the cpu WAY too long. if that makes me a nerd then sure i am.

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Uh, what are you on about? A hacker is a certain type of (hobbyist) programmer, who lives for the elegant solution. A hacker is to programming what a computer nerd is to computers.
    There's nothing elegant about hacked out code. To quote from dictionary.com's definition (the part that fits what I was referring to):

9. (University of Maryland, rare) A programmer who does not
    understand proper programming techniques and principles and
    doesn't have a Computer Science degree. Someone who just
    bangs on the keyboard until something happens. For example,
    "This program is nothing but spaghetti code. It must have
    been written by a hacker".

Granted, in looking at the definition, I did find a few other definitions, most of which are more accurate to what is trying to be defined here as "computer nerd", for example:

3: a programmer for whom computing is its own reward; may enjoy the challenge of breaking into other computers but does no harm; "true hackers subscribe to a code of ethics and look down upon crackers"

In which case, this is not about finding an elegant solution at all, and more about exploring what a computer can do, just for fun. If this is the definition we wish to use, then I would proudly claim to be a hacker.

However, my previous post was based on my experiences, where the term hacker was more often used to refer to the former, rather than the latter. Ultimately, I'll accept that the many related, but very different definitions exist, and I will retract my previous statement.

But Dieselmannen is still wrong.
    Last edited by Regex; 11-01-2005 at 09:09 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I am such a computer freak. I can hack a lot of stuff... although I dont like to admit it. I love computers though!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

I don't really consider being on the computer for hours a 'nerd' that's more of a junkie. If you mean junkie, yes i'm one too.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

I'm a definite computer nerd...<3

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    There's nothing elegant about hacked out code. To quote from dictionary.com's definition (the part that fits what I was referring to):

9. (University of Maryland, rare) A programmer who does not
    understand proper programming techniques and principles and
    doesn't have a Computer Science degree. Someone who just
    bangs on the keyboard until something happens. For example,
    "This program is nothing but spaghetti code. It must have
    been written by a hacker".

Granted, in looking at the definition, I did find a few other definitions, most of which are more accurate to what is trying to be defined here as "computer nerd", for example:

3: a programmer for whom computing is its own reward; may enjoy the challenge of breaking into other computers but does no harm; "true hackers subscribe to a code of ethics and look down upon crackers"

In which case, this is not about finding an elegant solution at all, and more about exploring what a computer can do, just for fun. If this is the definition we wish to use, then I would proudly claim to be a hacker.

However, my previous post was based on my experiences, where the term hacker was more often used to refer to the former, rather than the latter. Ultimately, I'll accept that the many related, but very different definitions exist, and I will retract my previous statement.

But Dieselmannen is still wrong.
    It depends on which circles you move in I guess. In OSS circles a hacker is synonymous with a skillfull (often hobbyist) programmer.

"1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable
    systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most
    users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary"

Someone who programs for the fun of it generally will tend to prefer elegant solutions. If you've got all the time in the world - no deadline, would you go for the sloppy and quick ad-hoc solution when you can experiment with the beautiful, well tought-through solution to a problem?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    It depends on which circles you move in I guess. In OSS circles a hacker is synonymous with a skillfull (often hobbyist) programmer.

"1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable
    systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most
    users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary"

Someone who programs for the fun of it generally will tend to prefer elegant solutions. If you've got all the time in the world - no deadline, would you go for the sloppy and quick ad-hoc solution when you can experiment with the beautiful, well tought-through solution to a problem?
    That's what I think is the true definition of the word "hacker".
    I live in Switzerland!

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default How Much Time Do You Spend Behind The PC?

Just Wanna Know XD

I Think I'm 3 hours per day after the PC, (but that's gonna change, me need more to learn -.-; ) and that's 21 hours per week. Most of the time om msn, I think...

So How Much Time Do You Spend Behind The Computer?

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

per day...about 7 hours....=) but keep in mind,i wake up about 7 every morning

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the week: 5-6 maybe more.
    In the weekend: 0-24 Impossible to tell.

Oh and I love the LAN parties! Whoho, party all the time, 24-7!
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As much time as possible. I've been online for twenty hours at a time before. Usually I keep it to roughly four to eight hours, though.

Zero

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ahem...
    In the week: 5-7 hours (when I'm not at my friends and doing something else)
    In the weekend: The whole day! (If I'm home, with other words)

Hmm...I really need a life XD

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't know, since I never payed attention to it, but one thing is sure ... a lot ... X_x

S-Class Kusa-nin Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 07:22 AM
    Threads

It used to be about 5-8 hours daily but now it's about 0-2 and on weekends about 1-3. o.o;
    (Thanks to Sushyisama <3)
    Anywho, I've remade my appearance again. <3
    [Btw Juushichi = 17 = 17th. Now you know.]

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I spend no time at all behind the PC, since my computer table is against a wall.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

None. But I spend a lot of tiemz in the front of it. OLOLO

3-5 hours. Often more when I'm too lazy or there's bad weather.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

well, i don't go on all at the same time, but altogether, i'm probably on about 3.5 hours...when it's my turn at home (when my brothers' turns are over...since we share lol) i could be on for about 6 hours a day.

i wake up at like 5:30am and go on until about 7...then after school i'm on from like 2:30 - about 4...

So fill me up to the brim...

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Lessee... I'm at work for 11 hours, all of that at a computer, then I go home. If my fiance is working the night shift, I spend an extra... 3 or 4 hours on the compy at home, for a total of 14 to 15 hours a day. If he isn't and we don't go to dinner, then I'd say I spend... about 5, maybe 6 hours for a total of 16 to 17 in a day. Wow. That's a lot of compy time. It's less on my days off. Maybe 12 hours, total, on those days.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

I don't know, it depends how late I stay on at night. The past few days I've been falling alseep at like 9:30, so I guess I'm on... 2-3 hours a day.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Question Pc

Shoo...I'm on the PC for like 3-4 hours a day. It's addicting I tell you!! ADDICTING!!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hmm. In the morning, I go on for about 30 minutes. Then when I get home, it depends on what I have planned that evening. Sometimes I'm on for 4 hours, sometimes I'm on for 3, or only 1 hour.

So, per day, maybe 3-5 hours. On weekends, it depends on what I'm doing.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Since the two threads were basically talking about the same thing, I merged them. This with "Are you a Computer Nerd?"

As for me, I spend probably 2 hours in the afternoon, then a few more at night depending on if I'm tired. Usually if I'm talking with people, It can go from 4-5 hours. Yes I guess I'm a nerd 50% of the time.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

i'm on the computer 24/7

Insurrection of Life Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 03:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Devilstears
    Well I personally think I am. I go online everyday if I can and if I am on im on for many hours and that's all i'll do. Im on a lot more because I moved a few months ago into the woods and there arent any people around here even close to my age. I have plenty of friends online so im always chatting with them. I..... have..... become.. a computer nerd . I started going on the computer not even a year ago. It was just a tool for homework.. but now.. its great T_T.

Who thinks theyre computer nerds?
    Yuhp. I'd have to totally agree on that...! With the exception of living in the woods, of course. I'm in the city-ish-country kinda' place, and I have tons of friends, but I find the ones I have online to be a lot better. For one, they CAN'T judge you on what you look like, unless of course you give them your picture, and of course the all-mighty reason: you can tell them how you feel, and never, ever be embarassed! Yay! I mean... I'm not fat and ugly or anything, I'm just a nerd. :B Glasses, braces, and yet I still manage to stay hot. e.e; Ooooh. The life of a girl. But anyway, I'm not sure you can classify anyone as a nerd, unless they say they are first. Also, everyone's term for the word `nerd` is different, as is the term for `geek`. My saying? Well... here it is...!

`I'm a NERD not a geek! Nerds are totally cooler then geeks, and we can sit on our butts online all day and not care. WOO! >>;`

Yeah, yeah. That was childish, I know. But I'm hyper. SO SUE ME. ^^;

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say i'm on it about 80% of the time..x.x
    But it's not always on the Net. Recently it's been transferring music, burning CDs, and typing up essays and stuff.

Closed Thread

Thread Information