AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time Do You Spend Behind The PC?

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are you a computer Nerd?

Well I personally think I am. I go online everyday if I can and if I am on im on for many hours and that's all i'll do. Im on a lot more because I moved a few months ago into the woods and there arent any people around here even close to my age. I have plenty of friends online so im always chatting with them. I..... have..... become.. a computer nerd . I started going on the computer not even a year ago. It was just a tool for homework.. but now.. its great T_T.

Who thinks theyre computer nerds?

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Yes I am a nerd i come on here every day for hours. but i play sports to so does that make me not a nerd.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

dont know if the term is NERD but i do go online everyday(not seemingly but i geuss ya )

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

I'm a actual NERD i like go on everyday on the computer, i like study computers at school for elective subjects.

Ive been computer nerdified. Oh noes!! h34r: h34r:

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Ah the term nerd....so overused for wrong reasons. When I think of a computer nerd, I think of people who could SAY an entire sentence from their mouth in binary or hex....ok, maybe that's going a bit to far, but you get the idea. I tend to think that people that are labled a computer nerd for going on the pc for long stretches of time arn't actualy nerds and are just addicted to the computer. Unless one of these people goes on the computer for long stretches of time and talks to the person next to them in binary. Then they're a nerd.

As for me, I'm just addicted. Despite the fact I'm doing a college course that teaches me the workings of a pc (software and hardware).....and I could probably go in to university if I get a good grade in it.....yep, definatly not a nerd.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

ill have to go wiv Storm Strife, but id say my addiction is worser, im on it EVERY DAY, unless its broke then im upset and sulking until its fixed, those that make me a nerd
    Last edited by The Governator; 10-31-2005 at 04:43 AM.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    Ah the term nerd....so overused for wrong reasons. When I think of a computer nerd, I think of people who could SAY an entire sentence from their mouth in binary or hex....ok, maybe that's going a bit to far, but you get the idea. I tend to think that people that are labled a computer nerd for going on the pc for long stretches of time arn't actualy nerds and are just addicted to the computer. Unless one of these people goes on the computer for long stretches of time and talks to the person next to them in binary. Then they're a nerd.

As for me, I'm just addicted. Despite the fact I'm doing a college course that teaches me the workings of a pc (software and hardware).....and I could probably go in to university if I get a good grade in it.....yep, definatly not a nerd.
    I doubt anyone talks in Binary or hex. I guess the word nerd was a little too much heh heh. Shall we call it computer addicted? lol addicted to the computer then! Yeah dont take the word 'nerd' too seriously, you know what I mean or I do I expect too much? o.O

lol binary. funny

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Geez, all of you aren't nerds ... now, read this, the real meaning of the word "nerd"
    Nerd, as a stereotypical or archetypal designation, refers to people of above-average intelligence whose interests (often in science and mathematics) are not shared by mainstream society.

However, beginning in the late 1990s, many nerds on the Internet reclaimed the word nerd as a badge of pride and began using it as a positive description of a technically-competent person. Although traditionally used to describe men and boys, the terms "nerd" and "geek" have been adopted by many women interested in technology, science, mathematics and other typically male-dominated intellectual fields as badges of their accomplishments in these areas.
    hm, lets see ... I'm kinda becoming one o_O;; ... studying computer and information science ... xD ... I'll soon start talking in binary or hex code ...

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MKY
    ill have to go wiv Storm Strife, but id say my addiction is worser, im on it EVERY DAY, unless its broke then im upset and sulking until its fixed, those that make me a nerd

What makes you think your addiction may be worse than mine? I go on the pc every day too. Sometimes up until the early hours of the morning (around 3-5am) but I'm not pleased about myself for that....but there are also people more addicted than me (I point out a lot of the population of China....)

And I won't class you a nerd until you can tell me several interesting things about the workings of a pc, explain why a pc uses binary and not denary, and perform calculations in binary and hex (that includes addition, subtraction, dividing, multiplying, and doing calculations that involve floating point numbers).....and I'm still not a nerd, just addicted....oh yeah....someone help me out of this hole I've dug please
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm a computer nerd because I know how to fix every computer problem that comes my way. What?! You refuse to work?! I kill you with a baseball bat! *hits computer*

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Uh.

There's a lot to a computer, some parts that have more interesting stories than others. Look at your floppy drive, for example (if you still have one). Most all of us know that they used to have the 5 1/4 inch floppy disks.. And they used to fit those drives in the same slot as your CD Rom drive fits in. But those drives were known as "Half-height" drives. Because originally, one 5 1/4 inch floppy drive would take up the space that TWO CD-Rom drives take. You people complaining about your 56K modem and the download speeds you get? I still remember my 2400 baud modem. (Yes that's right. That's 2.4K) Thing is, back then, my 200 MB hard drive was HUGE. I mean, who would need more hard drive space than that? Downloading something 2 MB was unheard of anyway. Nowadays, we have 1000 times that much hard drive space, and that's still not enough for some people.

And if you really wanted to know, the reason a computer works in binary instead of decimal is because a computer's memory is basically a whole bunch of switches. On, or off. The most simple way to handle that is to make each switch act as a binary digit.
    Problem with all this is that if you really understood all that, you probably already knew that. Everything I said here is pretty basic information that most people who work with computers have a pretty good idea of already.

Me, I'm 23 years old, I've been writing programs for the past 17 years, and getting paid for it for the past 4 years. I guess that could be considered a computer nerd. I just found a hobby that I enjoy, and I stick with it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

I like computers.
    I'm not like the "Sit and make programs" person(except on my calculator)
    I love math and science, i'm taking algebra II and next year i'm taking Pre Calculus.

But most of the time the only thing i use the computer for is
    This forum, making avys, and playing games.
    So i dont consider my self a nerd.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well im sort of a computer nerd but i do go ooutside more often so i dont know....
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't think so. I get on the computer as much as possible, mainly for msn, online games when I have time, and homework. Like most who've posted, I spend hours on end on the compter, but I have a life... which inturn makes my life really hectic, because I love the computer, but I love hanging out with friends too.

If I did nothing but stay on my computer, and live by my compuiter, then ya, I'd consider myself to be a computer nerd, but I have too much of a life to consider myself as a nerd or any catagory.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

my big bro used to go to computing lessons for 12 hours to just learn a siple thing, and when he came home and did the thing i just looked and learned it, and he would kick me out cuase i was ruining his study(well he was angry cuase i learned thing by looking and he had to study it for hours), yeah i used to be nerd now i got lot of friend to do some of the stuffs, but i do most things, if i was who i were 7-9 years ago i would be a complete computer geek and great hacker but things change.

Hacker = Programer = not a cracker.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by keitaru-san
    my big bro used to go to computing lessons for 12 hours to just learn a siple thing, and when he came home and did the thing i just looked and learned it, and he would kick me out cuase i was ruining his study(well he was angry cuase i learned thing by looking and he had to study it for hours), yeah i used to be nerd now i got lot of friend to do some of the stuffs, but i do most things, if i was who i were 7-9 years ago i would be a complete computer geek and great hacker but things change.

My god. I think you're one of the few people I've seen on a forum call a cracker by the proper term.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

im not a nerd...but i know somethings about the computer....so i guess im average

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Well say u stay up until 12.30a.m to go to the com and use it.....and finish using it at 5.40a.m.....well what say u...I think thatz a yes...@_@
    but I won`t say I go on9 everyday.....just for gamez.....

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by keitaru-san
    if i was who i were 7-9 years ago i would be a complete computer geek and great hacker but things change.

Any programmer would find this incredibly insulting. "Great hacker" is an oxymoron, because a hacker is nothing more than a sloppy coder.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'm not a computer nerd. But, I can admit I've got an addiction to the internet. I go on everyday. Even if I go on 15 minutes in the morning/evening, I feel a little better throughout the day, because I know I'm up to date with my E-mails, PMs, ect. I hate having unread mail and PMs, it literally drives me insane. @_@;;

I'm not that good with technical computer stuff. All I need to know is where the keys on the keyboard are, and I'm good. <3

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm what you can define a nerd.
    I like maths and science, and I love computers.
    I sit up late at nights, programming games mostly, which is incredibly fun!
    I've had a computer since I was, what? Eight?
    And well, I haven't moved much from the chair since then.

Ok, I have moved from the chair, but I tend to sit on it as often as possible.
    I live in Switzerland!

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I might be..........I go on the computer everyday during school,after school, and if possible before school for the longest period of time before I get yelled at. I might be one or people could instantly label that on me even though it's not true. I can't really give an exact answer.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    Any programmer would find this incredibly insulting. "Great hacker" is an oxymoron, because a hacker is nothing more than a sloppy coder.
    Uh, what are you on about? A hacker is a certain type of (hobbyist) programmer, who lives for the elegant solution. A hacker is to programming what a computer nerd is to computers.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

~advanced beginner~ MissFarru is on a distinguished road MissFarru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    Threads

Well, I do use the computer alot, mainly internet and photoshop. My friends thinks I'm weird cos I solve computer problems for them when they don't even know half the functions of a computer.

I love my puter.....*hugs it tightly*

ok, ok. I'm a computer nerd.
    ----------------------
    ~Kdrama All the Way~
    * Full House

* Wonderful Life

Junior Member FreeCreation is on a distinguished road FreeCreation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

Oh yess! I would be on 24/7 if i could.
    I live to serve (believe it or not).

(\_/)
    (O.o)

(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Closed Thread

Thread Information