AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The "Rename an Anime title" Thread

Junior Member meka2003 is on a distinguished road meka2003's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2005 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The "Rename an Anime title" Thread

Change Naruto to " Fighting Dreamers ".

Change Sailor Moon to " The Sailor Warriors ".

Change Paranoia Agent to " Lil' Slugger "

Change Yugioh to " Duel Masters "
    Meet me and my friends on Animetribe.com

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

You have to be more specific and explain to others what to do

Change Dragon Ball Z - Craptacula Z
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Change "Samurai Champloo" to "Samurai Bebop"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    Change "Samurai Champloo" to "Samurai Bebop"
    cowboy bebop has bebop in the title because that was th name of the ship...champloo doesnt have the bebop....
    i would change yu-gi-oh to "another stupid card game cartoon"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Lol I have to laugh at "another stupid card game cartoon". I love the name "OnePiece" - beacuse they are searching for OnePiece, but I think "A Pirates Dream" would also be good too...
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

xXhardcoreXx<3Guinny You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 03:05 PM
    Threads

Change Inuyasha to .....Stupid...(XD that was weak)
    <Me
    Ive been waiting for so long to hold you in my arms Embrace forever my sweet girl

Let it go A broken heart a broken heart don't feel so bad But she looks but she looks so good Let it go A broken heart a broken heart dont seem so bad Take a breath not another word but she loots but she looks so good it
    hurts

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Yeah weak man ... Don't dis Inuyasha it's a great show, it's probably my second favourite show!
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

Change Excel saga to - Pure Parody by Idiots
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by You Sing The Words
    Change Inuyasha to .....Stupid...(XD that was weak)
    how about "a stupid show about demons"? =)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Shinigami Teishi Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I don't think Inuyasha is a bad show!!
    I happens to enjoy watching it!
    Though I think the name is bad (don't like inuyasha that much XP)
    I think Kagome is more of a main character than he is!
    I think it should be remane to Jewel of Four soul (or the japanese version of that) since the whole show is about searching for that thingy!
    Last edited by Mizuiro; 11-07-2005 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake XP

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

how about zacth bell to "bizzare book thingys" =)
    i would change mysterious play to " Pristess Suzuku" or "tale of the four gods"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Change: Saishuuheiki Kanojo to 'Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai'
    Change: Mahou Sensei Negima to 'Kakyuusei'
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 11-07-2005 at 09:11 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chi#1
    Change Excel saga to - Pure Parody by Idiots
    dont dis excel, its pure EXCELlence! (sorry for the bad pun)

Change Chobits to - "pervy stupid romance"
    Last edited by The Governator; 11-07-2005 at 02:32 PM.

xXhardcoreXx<3Guinny You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 03:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 3BladeDemoness
    Yeah weak man ... Don't dis Inuyasha it's a great show, it's probably my second favourite show!
    Hahaha, Yeah man, I can dis what ever show I feel like dissing. And the good part is, you can't change that..=/

Not to be rude or anything, but "it's probably my second favourite show!" <-- That means nothing to me =)
    <Me
    Ive been waiting for so long to hold you in my arms Embrace forever my sweet girl

Let it go A broken heart a broken heart don't feel so bad But she looks but she looks so good Let it go A broken heart a broken heart dont seem so bad Take a breath not another word but she loots but she looks so good it
    hurts

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Change "Lupin the 3rd" to "Don't Ever Watch This Show".

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

change ALL gundams to "totally overated"

change Love Hina to "a waste of time and a crime to humanity"

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Change Yu Yu Hakusho to "Spirit Detective"?

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

You people are sad.
    Most of you missed the entire point of this thread, which is a shame, because it is actually a good idea for a thread.
    The thread was not designed to randomly insult anime that you dislike.
    Seriously, I dislike many anime also, but you don't see me insulting them without offering up good reason.
    At any rate, your ignorance aside, I feel that another good name for "Cardcaptor Sakura" would be "Clow". I think the title conveys a lot about the anime, and still sounds cool.

By the way meka2003, I liked you alternate title for Naruto. Fighting Dreamers suits the anime quite well, plus, it goes hand in hand with my favorite opening: GO!!!. I like the title Naruto, but yours is also quite cool.
    Oh yeah, nice thread too.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Samurai Champloo - "Stray Samurai"
    Yakitate!! Japan - "Ja-Pan"
    Comic Party - "AniCon"
    Desert Coral - "Daydreamer"
    Tactics - "Tengu"

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha to "Legend of the Shikon Jewel"
    Bleach to "Chronicles of the Death Gods(Or what they're called)"
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Desert Coral - "Daydreamer"
    Very nice title for that manga Twilight.
    NGE- "Angels" (i suppose)
    Azumanga- "Pointless Time"
    s-CRY-ed- "Alters"

I didnt spend twenty minutes on thinking of names so there not that great.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

You could probably change "Naruto" to "Sasuke" because the later episode are pretty much about him anyway.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Junior Member angel bee is on a distinguished road angel bee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2006 06:25 PM
    Oklahoma ( my mind's usually in animeland)
    Threads

I would change yugioh to Duel Monsters.
    Sailor moon to Sailor Soldiers

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Elfen lied to teen aged psychopathic girls killing everyone

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Inuyasha - Legend of the mystic jewl

cowboy bebop - space cowboys

chobits - andriodia

hellsing - vampires restricted ( i know it's lame lol)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information