AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Uchiha Sasuke?

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

Thumbs up Uchiha Sasuke?

Can someone give me A good pic of him plz???

just paste it in ur reply(no wrrys about double posting.....unless ur a mod then srry, twasn't me
    Last edited by woogy; 11-02-2005 at 01:13 PM.
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads

here ya go my friend.hope you like them.
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

thx those r good pics!
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    Threads

woogy, why would you post this in the AnimeWallpaper section of Anime Forum? Unless, you're going to make a wallpaper with the pics you get...
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Man, I dont understand whats up with the whole Sasuke craze. I hate him you should to, but heres some pictures anyway.

This are all my good ones but i got more if you want em.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Come on people, use the image upload feature, keeps the page from crawling... and isn't there a request section of the board for this type of thing? Last I checked; this area was for anime wallpapers. Emphasis on the wallpaper part...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Member Cervan is on a distinguished road Cervan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 11:26 PM
    Threads

i found that googling for something is just as effective as asking

this is a bunnie coppie and paste him into your signature to help him dance to world domination!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you have any pictures for him, PM him.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information