AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xbox360 at Wal-mart

Affliction Of Hope lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Xbox360 at Wal-mart

today i went to walmart becase someone told me they had the Xbox360 out for free testing with people and i played call of duty 2 for the Xbox360 and it RULED
    but someone told me that microsoft is only puting out one million Xbox360's
    and thats like 6 Xboxes per walmarts thats what im wondering becase if thats true then i got to go the 21st at 11:00 and wait to 12:00 am the 22nd when it comes out so what should it do im so confused
    ~Life and Death is like two sides of a coin each of us can take and each of us can give and the unseen force that decides who will girl and who will take pours over everyone without discimination just like the rain ((Brandon Heat))

~Umbella Corp, Resident Evil ~

~(My Family)~
    Little Sister - Tsuki_Moon88

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I already made a thread for the Xbox 360 kiosks, go search
    I live in Switzerland!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Yeah i was playin the xbox 360 in game today. call of suty was cool, i was on some jeep getting dropped off at some village, n i played kameo, which wasnt to good, just the graphics were good, the gameplay was kinda crap

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well i really think that the someone who told you that is obviously lieing or just wants to get you confused because theres a lot more stores other than walmart that sell game systems....wheres the profit in that?
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackfuse81
    well i really think that the someone who told you that is obviously lieing or just wants to get you confused because theres a lot more stores other than walmart that sell game systems....wheres the profit in that?
    These are kiosks where you can play the games right now. Only at Wall Marts.
    And it's confirmed that the kiosks is not running the final configurations and the final builds of the games, so if you feel let down, don't be.

Oh and a final note:
    The console will be sold in every electronic shop that's taking in the Xbox 360.
    But if you want to play it right now, go to Wall Mart.
    Last edited by Loljoke; 11-02-2005 at 03:50 PM.
    I live in Switzerland!

Affliction Of Hope lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 08:04 PM
    Threads

Default Reply

Oh ok thank-you for telling me !!!
    ~Life and Death is like two sides of a coin each of us can take and each of us can give and the unseen force that decides who will girl and who will take pours over everyone without discimination just like the rain ((Brandon Heat))

~Umbella Corp, Resident Evil ~

~(My Family)~
    Little Sister - Tsuki_Moon88

Member Gate_Guardian is an unknown quantity at this point Gate_Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 03:12 AM
    Threads

Yeah played same demo, like aweek ago, Smoke screen ROCKS!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gate_Guardian
    Yeah played same demo, like aweek ago, Smoke screen ROCKS!
    All I can say about Call of Duty 2 is: 'Wow!'
    That is one great FPS, it has to be the best WWII shooter out.

I'm working on finishing it on 'Veteran' now, but I haven't had the time lately.
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information