AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Biggest Controversy today?

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Biggest Controversy today?

Biggest Controversy today?(in your opinion).
    Be cool!

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

The "War on Terror"
    or obortion.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

SAMUEL ALITO!!!!<- new supreme court nominee.....that is for TODAY, as in November 1, 2005.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Today, as in recently, I'd have to say just about everything Bush has shoved on us up until this point.

Today, as in November 1st, I'd have to say the Liddy(forgive my spelling) inditement(didn't happen today, but is still an issue), despite the fact that the administration tried to distract people from it with the Alito nomination.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

hello the avian bird flu virus

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    hello the avian bird flu virus
    Unfortunately, the administration isn't worried about the problems of tomorrow. We'll only see any REAL work on the avian flu once hundreds die of it.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by katrina_survivor
    Unfortunately, the administration isn't worried about the problems of tomorrow. We'll only see any REAL work on the avian flu once hundreds die of it.
    they are worried, but its more like paranoia with no progress being made....and yes, we wont see a real answer until a buch of people are dying from it.....its a fairly backseat issue for the moment.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

The virus is not a controversy. I think that people more or less agree that it is a bad thing.
    Does anyone out there think that the virus is a good thing?
    Or maybe some of you think that a virus has the right to exist?
    My point: The virus is not a controversy.

The biggest controversy right now, in my opinion, would probably be genetic engineering. Everyone has split opinions on it, it is just not all over the media yet.
    However, we have the technology to clone the human body. All that remains is for some scientist to go ahead and clone a person, then let the idiots fight amongst themselves.

Anyway, I will briefly offer my opinion on several controversies...
    Gay Marriage: Go for it. Most people are whores no matter what their sexual orientation is. If it was up to me, I'd kill every unwed non-virgin on the planet. Heh, and many, many, married people too.
    War on Terror: I don't know who Bush is kidding, you cannot have a war on terrorism. What he is doing is terrorism.
    Genetic Engineering: Hell yeah. Life extensions, viral immunities, spare parts...
    Cybernetics: I'm for it, anything that improves humans is good in my book.
    Religion: Flawed. However, if it gives people morals, then it is helping.
    Abortion: If it is unborn, it's unimportant. Better it die before it gets the chance to grow into an idiot. Or how about this, if you don't want a child, don't get pregnant!! Some people are so stupid...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

The inditements, the China/Tibet situation (not really a controversy to us, but to them... You know.), and then there's abortion and global warming and things like that.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I suppose here in Canada we have a few: Marijuana bring decriminalize; Gay Marriage is now legal (yet ppl wont to revoke that); and The Sponsorship Scandal (Thou I don't think anyone cares about this anymore--I know I'm sick of hearing about it on the news..MOVE On ppl!)...can't think of anymore right now.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Closing this because the first post is nothing but spam, and in all honesty I'm trying to discourage that. I'm not going to let you get the extra rupees when you post nothing yourself.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information