AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Video Game Has The Best Replay Value?

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Default What Video Game Has The Best Replay Value?

Most people know that some games have the New Game Plus feature or something along those lines. Well Im asking which game you think is best for it. It doesnt even have to have New Game Plus or that, just starting a new game after beating it. Ok well I guess I start. I personally think that Tales of Symphonia has an great replay value. That game has so many things to do in it. And so many different things to do each time you play it. Also with the game being a rather good length it's nice to start it again and refresh your memory on the game.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I would say Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. There are a lot of things you can do after you beat the story mode.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Probably The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The amount of things you can do in that game is worth at least 100 or 200 hours.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    Probably The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The amount of things you can do in that game is worth at least 100 or 200 hours.
    Yes, definatly. Elder Scrolls III has to be added in there! It would be a crime not to have it thrown in.

Honey bunches <33 _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

i agree with the elder scrolls 3: morrowind, i cant wait until the elder scrolls 4: oblivion comes out for xbox360, i could play Xenogears, Chrono Cross, and like all of the Final Fantasys over and over again

[Sig made by aYaMe5967~^_^~]

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

I would have to agree with Full Metal Alchimist18 on GTA San Andreas has great replay value.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Im just going to make a quick list:

Mostly all the Final Fantasys
    Kingdom Hearts
    Tales of Symphonia
    GTA series
    Chrono Cross
    Elder Scrolls III
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Rachet and Clank series
    Jak and Daxter series
    Xenosaga series
    DOA series (the storymodes)

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

yeah tales of symphonia is pretty good replay.
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

A good portion of those games have replay value that fades after the first two weeks of ownership.

Bad Examples of Replay Value.

Halo : Crappy single player mode. So, you're a super warrior , big deal. Is there anything special about Master Chef? Nope, countless other games have created better armored one-man armies. The only plus side? Online mode. Without it, it would be exactly the same as just about every multiplayer game out there.No wait. It still is.

Grand Theft Auto in General: After hearing the same songs over and over, after stealing every possible car with every possible paint scheme, after going on Max Star rampages that have lasted well over 3 hours without a cheat device; the game will get dull fast, faster if you have the previous Psx titles.

Final Fantasy: Play through it once, alright. Twice? No problem. Three +? You have some serious issues. Unless you're talking about Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy X-2, no other Final Fantasy Games have replay value or altering story.
    FF8 is listed because of the poor marketing so the Pocket Station was never released making getting the PocketStation items a real challenge without a cheat device.
    FF X-2, it's the only Final Fantasy that allows you to pick your path and choose what events you don't want to do.

Kingdom Hearts : Unlike Final Fantasy ( Where you can salvage some sort of relpay value.), the only game changing choice you can make is at the start and all that does is affect Sora's Growth. Some awesome change.
    The only real reason to play it again is if you missed that trinity mark in Halloween Town before you fight oogie boogie, other than that, you can gather everything in the first go through the game. Even the hidden bosses are'nt that much of a treat. All the hidden bosses have some exploitable glitch and pattern, yes. Even that silver hair'd reject goes down faster than the final boss at level 40-45.

Xenogears/Xenosaga : Oh, since the storylines don't change that's a silver bullet to the replay value. Xenogears has a good story so some people will be able to stand it, but there's nothing else to treat players who want more. Xenosaga, on the other hand is an insult to the term replay value. Okay, so you can unlock everything on the first time through, so you have to sit through the same boss music through every single possible battle except the last one, there's no point in buying anything since only two enemies give money. ( I put 70 hours in the game to get the Psycho Gundam Reject Mech.) and Momo's Special ability gives money.. and that's about it. Last but not least, it's not a game, it's a movie.

Beyond Good and Evil: It's a good game but it takes less than 4 hours to get every possible item and take every possible photo.( Don't bother with that find the ball game. ) -/ Considering there are segements were you have infinte lives and the infinity boss battle, it's good for a quick play when your favorite t.v show has been cancelled and you need to kill an hour. Don't whip it out on a rainy day.

Chrono Cross: Oh boy, so it has multiple endings? The conditions for getting those endings are quite secret and without help you can't figure out most of the requirements. Considering there is a way to glitch the game by abusing the New Game +/Continue + option. Make it to the Dragon Isle (Where you fight Lynx) and not go save that Kid.. What was her name again? You'll end up stuck since the boat boy won't be there and you'll be there too soon before that fighting Lynx event happens.
    That is a so-so replay value, it all depends on how much you like defeating all enemies with extreme ease.

Jax and Daxter/Ratchet and Clank : I'm not going to go into how they both are the same game. Scavenger hunt games (The first of both) and Mission games (Both) Are so-so once you figure out the tips and tricks to beating the levels flawlessly. Then it's the sheer similarity to each other that kills the replay a little " Why would I play Jax again when I can play Ratchet for the same game?"

Good Examples and So-So Examples:

Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 : It's a dungeon crawler that offers alot to do . Ironically, the game does takes quite some time to finish, so by time you do happen to finish it, you won't want to play it again. Yet,do realize you have gotten your cash out of the game and then some.
    Hidden levels? Of course , even in part 2 the hidden level goes against the rule set forth in the ending of the game.

Karaoke Revolution and On the Mic : Like Halo, not so great when you're alone; but toss in a few friends, some popcorn and some drinks and maybe a strobe light, instant party. The only downsides? The cost of the expansion packs and being hit by objects thrown at people in your house.

Makken X: Deus Ex Machina : It's a dreamcast game with several endings and not only that it's a prequel to the Digital Devil Story. Same universe farther in the past on the human side. Plenty of characters play as, plenty of endings and plenty of ways to piss off those said characters.
    For example: The Boss Hakke Ray will comment on you depending on what form and what story path you're following.
    The Final Boss will also comment on how you played through the game , which is quite shocking and funny.

Space Channel 5 and Space Channel Five 2 : It's a rather simple , but musical little game that alters depending on how you play it. If you're a completion beating the game once unlock "Another World" , where the actions and songs are changed , so are the characters you have to rescue. Funny enough, even then there will STILL be more characters to rescue and when you do that, they offer hidden items to customize and change your character.

Star Ocean 2 : Once again, the options to customize the storyline to the point that you'll never have the same substory twice (unless you picked the same options twice that is.) Plenty of items that can only be obtained through hard work and a little determination and sometimes a cheat device ( the hidden items which were removed from the game! Use them and you'll know why. x_X )

Famicom Wars, Super Famicom Wars ,Gameboy Wars ,Advanced Wars 2 and DS Wars.
    Slap the word "Wars" after it and you'll automatically get a winner. Many characters to choose from (CO Powers being created AFTER GameboyWars.) plenty of options to fight battles and the Map Creator (The Advanced and onwards) which allows you to create a map and challenge your friends and the Ai to some epic battles.
    The only flaw in the computer Ai is that it won't break through the pipe barriers and it loves to abuse level specific weapons.
    Two levels of challenges, Normal and Hard and a character that can only be unlocked through hard mode, Hatchi. . (He was a wars game of the past, can't spoil which one.)

Silloute Mirage :A Treasure game? Oh noez! Head for the hills , a game that can become impossible at points. Dispite what reviews say , the final bosses are not easy unless you obtained the bad ending. Pretty sick sense of humor, if you get the running joke. For completion freaks, it's a dream ( The requirements for the secret stuff is outlandish.)

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Super Smash Brothers: Melee.
    How has this not been mentioned yet!? This game has some of the hugest replay value around. If you have friends to play it with, you skill will keep rising, and the matches you can hold are excellent.

Resident Evil 4.
    This game has massive replay value. Brilliant gameplay, heh, thanks to this you can play through story mode well over five times and not get bored. Just don't rey it five times in a row.
    that is not to mention The Mercenaries. The is the single greatest mini-game of all time. I have played that more than I have played story mode, an believe you me, that is a lot of time. Even after you have attained every 5-star ranking for every character on every stage, you can still have a blast with it. Especially trying to surpass 100,000 points on every stage. Talk about grueling.

Final Fantasy Tactics.
    This comes purely out of opinion, but this game has huge replay value. 400+ hours of replay value in my experience. Heh heh heh...
    Anyway, with all the customization you can get out of this game, it will last a while.

Kingdom Hearts.
    Again, this is purely in my opinon. I have played through this game I believe eight times now. Not many RPGs can boast that. The storyline and battle system are awesome here. Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts II...

It really boils down to personal preferance when it comes to replay value.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Metroid games.
    Yeah pretty much all of them.
    I love metroid games, there soo fun.

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Probley Pokemon Saffire & Ruby because you can defeat the Elite Four how much as you want.

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth
    A good portion of those games have replay value that fades after the first two weeks of ownership.

Bad Examples of Replay Value.

Halo : Crappy single player mode. So, you're a super warrior , big deal. Is there anything special about Master Chef? Nope, countless other games have created better armored one-man armies. The only plus side? Online mode. Without it, it would be exactly the same as just about every multiplayer game out there.No wait. It still is.

Grand Theft Auto in General: After hearing the same songs over and over, after stealing every possible car with every possible paint scheme, after going on Max Star rampages that have lasted well over 3 hours without a cheat device; the game will get dull fast, faster if you have the previous Psx titles.

Final Fantasy: Play through it once, alright. Twice? No problem. Three +? You have some serious issues. Unless you're talking about Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy X-2, no other Final Fantasy Games have replay value or altering story.
    FF8 is listed because of the poor marketing so the Pocket Station was never released making getting the PocketStation items a real challenge without a cheat device.
    FF X-2, it's the only Final Fantasy that allows you to pick your path and choose what events you don't want to do.

Kingdom Hearts : Unlike Final Fantasy ( Where you can salvage some sort of relpay value.), the only game changing choice you can make is at the start and all that does is affect Sora's Growth. Some awesome change.
    The only real reason to play it again is if you missed that trinity mark in Halloween Town before you fight oogie boogie, other than that, you can gather everything in the first go through the game. Even the hidden bosses are'nt that much of a treat. All the hidden bosses have some exploitable glitch and pattern, yes. Even that silver hair'd reject goes down faster than the final boss at level 40-45.

Xenogears/Xenosaga : Oh, since the storylines don't change that's a silver bullet to the replay value. Xenogears has a good story so some people will be able to stand it, but there's nothing else to treat players who want more. Xenosaga, on the other hand is an insult to the term replay value. Okay, so you can unlock everything on the first time through, so you have to sit through the same boss music through every single possible battle except the last one, there's no point in buying anything since only two enemies give money. ( I put 70 hours in the game to get the Psycho Gundam Reject Mech.) and Momo's Special ability gives money.. and that's about it. Last but not least, it's not a game, it's a movie.

Beyond Good and Evil: It's a good game but it takes less than 4 hours to get every possible item and take every possible photo.( Don't bother with that find the ball game. ) -/ Considering there are segements were you have infinte lives and the infinity boss battle, it's good for a quick play when your favorite t.v show has been cancelled and you need to kill an hour. Don't whip it out on a rainy day.

Chrono Cross: Oh boy, so it has multiple endings? The conditions for getting those endings are quite secret and without help you can't figure out most of the requirements. Considering there is a way to glitch the game by abusing the New Game +/Continue + option. Make it to the Dragon Isle (Where you fight Lynx) and not go save that Kid.. What was her name again? You'll end up stuck since the boat boy won't be there and you'll be there too soon before that fighting Lynx event happens.
    That is a so-so replay value, it all depends on how much you like defeating all enemies with extreme ease.

Jax and Daxter/Ratchet and Clank : I'm not going to go into how they both are the same game. Scavenger hunt games (The first of both) and Mission games (Both) Are so-so once you figure out the tips and tricks to beating the levels flawlessly. Then it's the sheer similarity to each other that kills the replay a little " Why would I play Jax again when I can play Ratchet for the same game?"

Good Examples and So-So Examples:

Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 : It's a dungeon crawler that offers alot to do . Ironically, the game does takes quite some time to finish, so by time you do happen to finish it, you won't want to play it again. Yet,do realize you have gotten your cash out of the game and then some.
    Hidden levels? Of course , even in part 2 the hidden level goes against the rule set forth in the ending of the game.

Karaoke Revolution and On the Mic : Like Halo, not so great when you're alone; but toss in a few friends, some popcorn and some drinks and maybe a strobe light, instant party. The only downsides? The cost of the expansion packs and being hit by objects thrown at people in your house.

Makken X: Deus Ex Machina : It's a dreamcast game with several endings and not only that it's a prequel to the Digital Devil Story. Same universe farther in the past on the human side. Plenty of characters play as, plenty of endings and plenty of ways to piss off those said characters.
    For example: The Boss Hakke Ray will comment on you depending on what form and what story path you're following.
    The Final Boss will also comment on how you played through the game , which is quite shocking and funny.

Space Channel 5 and Space Channel Five 2 : It's a rather simple , but musical little game that alters depending on how you play it. If you're a completion beating the game once unlock "Another World" , where the actions and songs are changed , so are the characters you have to rescue. Funny enough, even then there will STILL be more characters to rescue and when you do that, they offer hidden items to customize and change your character.

Star Ocean 2 : Once again, the options to customize the storyline to the point that you'll never have the same substory twice (unless you picked the same options twice that is.) Plenty of items that can only be obtained through hard work and a little determination and sometimes a cheat device ( the hidden items which were removed from the game! Use them and you'll know why. x_X )

Famicom Wars, Super Famicom Wars ,Gameboy Wars ,Advanced Wars 2 and DS Wars.
    Slap the word "Wars" after it and you'll automatically get a winner. Many characters to choose from (CO Powers being created AFTER GameboyWars.) plenty of options to fight battles and the Map Creator (The Advanced and onwards) which allows you to create a map and challenge your friends and the Ai to some epic battles.
    The only flaw in the computer Ai is that it won't break through the pipe barriers and it loves to abuse level specific weapons.
    Two levels of challenges, Normal and Hard and a character that can only be unlocked through hard mode, Hatchi. . (He was a wars game of the past, can't spoil which one.)

Silloute Mirage :A Treasure game? Oh noez! Head for the hills , a game that can become impossible at points. Dispite what reviews say , the final bosses are not easy unless you obtained the bad ending. Pretty sick sense of humor, if you get the running joke. For completion freaks, it's a dream ( The requirements for the secret stuff is outlandish.)
    Regi. You've got bad taste in videogames.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Setz
    Regi. You've got bad taste in videogames.
    Chad,I'm not going to use your method of improving Silent Hill either.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

You know you wana. Imagine -living- the game.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I think sports game has a really good replay value unless the next years versuion comes out and you but it. Other than that sports games have a replay value
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Junior Member Kiyashii is on a distinguished road Kiyashii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2005 06:19 PM
    Threads

i think crono cross, xenosagas, all the tales games (destiny 1 and 2, symphonia), and atelier iris. all those games you could go back find things you didnt the first time. plus they are that good to play more than once. ^-^

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his world domination.

Clan: 4 seasons leader.
    to join. pm Blood Raven or me.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

ever hear of the legend of dragoon good replay value um what else any game that has tatics involved in it has replay and there are a few others but opion is the major cause of replay value
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

legend of dragoon(its awsome) and the elder scrolls 3: morrowind

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha_4ever
    legend of dragoon(its awsome) and the elder scrolls 3: morrowind
    Morrowind is awesome. i could play it over and over trying out every thing that you can (races and signs)
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I can't believe no one mentioned dance dance revolution. Or any of the classics like the namco museum bunch, or space invaders or any of the great atari games. I can tell you one thing, people will be playing pac-man 20 years from now can you say the same thing about any of the GTA games? Of course not, they just don't age well.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    I can't believe no one mentioned dance dance revolution. Or any of the classics like the namco museum bunch, or space invaders or any of the great atari games. I can tell you one thing, people will be playing pac-man 20 years from now can you say the same thing about any of the GTA games? Of course not, they just don't age well.
    I agree with Darth T. Why didn't anyone mention DDR? Anyway, I think Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy games and maybe Halo. Not sure...
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Wolf Saber
    I would have to agree with Full Metal Alchimist18 on GTA San Andreas has great replay value.
    I also agree.
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

I don't really know what you talk about replay value, if are talking about only the game's single player capabilities, since you talked about New Game +(remembers vaguely about Chrono Trigger). Or do you add their multiplayer as well, I'm only going to be listing W/.

-Starcraft, Warcraft.
    -Counter-Strike.
    -Any fighting games like Street Fighter or Guilty Gear.
    -Bemani games

I can tell you one thing, people will be playing pac-man 20 years from now can you say the same thing about any of the GTA games? Of course not, they just don't age well.
    So Pac-man , and 20 years...
    I know something that can beat that one, Starcraft (or any MMORPG = RO).
    Why?
    Don't tell me you've never heard any stories about Koreans, nuff' said.
    If you still skeptic, read this article
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4137782.stm.
    Pacman ever did that? Not that I know of.

I can't believe no one mentioned dance dance revolution.
    I'm not trying to be enemies with you Darth but...
    As a fellow DDR player, I have to say ITG is longer to master since steps goes through 13 and it has mines. I can beat most 10 steppers on DDR but I can't even achieve 11 steps on ITG except Vertex.
    Oh and other Bemani games are way harder to master than DDR Games, takes for example drummania, even though I played it about a year and a half I'm barely at lvl 50 on a max of 99. I wasn't that high on DDR for the same amount of time played.

Made in Severa

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't believe no one mentioned dance dance revolution.
    ..... I can't dance....

Anyway, so long as I can classify replay value as me playing them longer than other games I have, I'll say

Halo
    Ace Combat 4
    Battlefield 2
    Homeworld
    Dead or Alive

Older games I would like to play again if I had the system.... and game...

Road Rash
    Pilot Wings
    Kirby's Adventures

Closed Thread

Thread Information