AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: did you dress up?

Member iheartanime is on a distinguished road iheartanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default did you dress up?

so who dressed up for halloween!? i sure did! i wore a mullet, ugly denim polo, bleached faded skin tight pants, and high top sneakers! oh yeah and i wore it to work! it was ok since i work for a school and even the principal dressed up! and i was mistaken for a girl three times... due to the mullet and had a great time! post what you wore and where to!

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I did i dress up like micheal Jackson and scared the hell out of the kids on my block lol

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

hahaha, nice one aether.

i personalliy don't much care for halloween, so i just threw on my dad's bathrobe and that was it lol...o well.

So fill me up to the brim...

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I'm surprised you got any sweets at all Flame....if I saw you at my doorstep asking for sweets I'd tell you to come back when you get a better imagination....well at least you kinda tried, unlike those damned chavs who went in their street clothes.

Anyway, I was going to go dressed as a chav (despite the fact I'm almost 18...) for fun, but I decided against it because of these things:-

1) No one would know that I was in costume or not
    2) I would never be able to get rid of the shame from wearing a tracksuit, a burberry baseball cap, loads of (fake) gold chains and rings, and white trainers all at the same time
    3) I'd probably get attacked by goths....damn them and their rivalrys
    4) I'd probably actualy have to TALK to chavs. I'd rather slap one than talk to one.

So instead I stayed at home and handed out sweets in my normal clothing while my mum had a kip in bed. And we didn't get egged once (thank god)
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

~*+*==HλLLs Fοrλ==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Heh yeah..I dressed up for Halloween. ^^
    I was a Gothic Demon version of Wrath(Who is from Full Metal Alchemist); I had black clothes, with black shoes, blood paint all over my clothes, a necklace with a cross that had fake red stones in it and i had black and white make-up on...heh I scared some little kids..haha.
    I went to 3 haunted houses and I have alot of candy..! of course..the candy...(lol)
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I kinda dressed up.. Got my hair dyed jet black and bought some black contacts for my eyes. I scared a few people too. xD So my plan worked.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

The halloween thread covers this.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information