AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saya

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Saya

This is a screen shot I grabbed from episode 4 of Blood+ and traced. Does this need anything? If so, what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Saya.jpg‎
Views:	91
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	7461  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

She's a lovely girl. ^_^ First time hearing about "Blood+"...
    The background is a great touch, although I tend to gear away from predominantly grey images. Very nice, nonetheless.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How's it look with the blood splatters?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Saya.jpg‎
Views:	78
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	7469  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 10-31-2005 at 06:39 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Okay, now that is something that gets my attention. It's the whole word-image relation thing going on. Sweetness to the extreme. ^_^
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you're going to stick to the blood concept, I really suggest you add drip the the stains, like how blood really is ya know? They jut dont blotch, they drip and run all down the wall and stuff!! >=D BUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough* Anyways...composture... Moving on. In my opinion the stock is too "soft" for the blood notion. The colors are just too...I dunno. Innocent? And her expression. Those eyes!! She needs more shadows, and detail. Maybe to make it seem like, "What in the feck did I just do?!" or if you can photo manip it well enough, make her seem content. Although she doesn't really look like a mass murderer....

I forgot to mention with the blodd, you need differing shades, like some spots are lighter, and others darker. Blood is also darkest in the center and gets a tad lighter from there on out. =D

Hope this helps.

Closed Thread

Thread Information