AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: cowboy bebop the movie

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default cowboy bebop the movie

i have a question, how are some people not affected by the deadly virus that is in those little marbles.

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

I watched the movie a long time ago but if my memory serves me correctly, the bad guy is the only one unaffected by the "virus" because he is infected already but kind of has an immunity to it. The "virus" is nano technology that enters peoples bodies and affects them internally. They eventually die unless treated. People affected see those weird illuminations in front of their faces. I think what I said is correct more or less. Perhaps tonight I'll rewatch it just to refresh my memory.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ohh.. wait i remember. Vincent and Elektra were both on that war on titan. And they mentioned that they used the protenins in the war. And that sene were elektra is in that train and the explosion happened and the gas is realesed but she wasn't harmed ohhhh. thanks

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

i think the virus is within the blood stream of those who are immune to it. it's in their gene or something.
    "Maybe thereís something youíre afraid to say, or someone youíre afraid to love, or somewhere youíre afraid to go. Itís gonna hurt. Itís gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

The story is a bit complex but since it's Cowboy Bebop...well you know you just gotta love it.

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

I'd have to agree, I own the movie. Still trying to get the series, but yeah what Kyouken said. Vincent and Electra had something in their system that made them immune to the virus, and Vincent gave that to Faye as well. And Spike and Electra mixed it in with like soda, so I guess those who drank it had it too.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait what do you meen mixed it with soda. spike was never immune to it. remember at the effiel tower how he let vincent detonate the bomb then spike started to die. but he survived any way.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

gotta love the cowboy bebop movie. complex is good ^_^.
    Derp.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

It's not really complex. Some people had the antivirus. That's it.

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

how does cowboy bebop end?

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it ends with vincent blowing up the bomb ut people are immune to it since they inhaled abit of the stuff when it was sprayed across the twon and elektra kills vincent and spike has the virus.

Junior Member anime_lover15 is on a distinguished road anime_lover15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2005 01:26 AM
    Threads

this might sound long winded but...
    Vincent was a test subject sent to titan with the antivirus (nanomachines) in his body. he didn't die like the other test subjects but instead lost his memory. he had had 'contact' with Electra so she gained the antivirus too.
    Vincent then gave the antivirus to faye when he kissed her with his blood in her mouth. EW! Sick monkey! but Vincent is still the coolest out of the movie!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no i would say elektra, hot, awesome, and can kick some major but.

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Cool I just watched it a few minutes ago... O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Shaper Alchemist
    I'd have to agree, I own the movie. Still trying to get the series, but yeah what Kyouken said. Vincent and Electra had something in their system that made them immune to the virus, and Vincent gave that to Faye as well. And Spike and Electra mixed it in with like soda, so I guess those who drank it had it too.
    Actually, it was Vincent who was the only who had the antivirus implanted to him by Titan. They used him as a guinea pig to see if the antivirus really worked. Like he did with Faye in the movie, he gave it to Electra a long time ago too, when they were still together. ^^

I love Vincent Volaju...he's so tragic and sinister, it's sexy! GO GO GO! *dances Vincent dance obscenely*

my insanity is getting the better of me again...

GTO Rulez!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information