AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Masked rider?

Junior Member 3Dac808 is on a distinguished road 3Dac808's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2005 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Masked rider?

just wondering if there are any Masked Rider Faiz 555 fans? I want to know if there is anywhere i can buy the official suit that they use in the show. h34r:

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never heard of it.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Don't spam the thread, anyway.
    Side note, are'nt you the guy from the Jhero forum?

To help you out, the Kamen Rider Faiz suit is'nt available on the market , but you can find bits and chunks of it (Sold seperate.. Ouch.) Although, if you're looking for Ichigo, Ningo and Stronger Costumes, they run about 500 dollars a pop on Ebay.

I'll add the links at the end of my post, just don't get scammed. They want WAY TO BLOODY MUCH for alot of the costumes. Although, I think it would be simpler to get a costume of the older ones rather than the newer ones.. Too many flashy bells and whistles and lack of a Rider Kick . -/

YesAsia.com apparently has one incomming, but it does'nt -say- what Kamen Rider it is.
    I have to check my email before I provide links. J-Hero on Yahoo is the most reliable source.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Junior Member 3Dac808 is on a distinguished road 3Dac808's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2005 05:33 AM
    Threads

woops sorry about that.......... but thanks a lot for the info. as for jhero ummm sorry dont know what that is.
    Thanks again though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information