AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [mod] Submit to AW.com here!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wink [mod] Submit to AW.com here!

It's been awhile, ne? For those of you just tuning in, this thread will allow you to bypass the emailing and get your wallpaper directly put on AW.com. Here are the rules:

- You can only submit 2 wallpapers.
    - They must be wallpapers you made yourself.
    - "animewallpapers.com" must be written on the wallpaper
    - The wallpaper must be 1024x768 and not an obnoxiously large file size.
    - Just because you submit wallpapers doesn't mean they will be put on the site. They still must be good quality. I suggest getting it cretiqued via the forums first.

When you submit a wallpaper, please include the following information
    - Your name (ie the name you want to go by)
    - your e-mail address, website URL
    - anime, game, or adult wallpaper?
    - series name as shown on AW.com (if it's not listed on AW.com yet, please give the English title)

I'll give you two weeks from the date of this post to submit walls. I'll submit a little each day, so no changing your mind of what you want to submit!

Don't spam this thread. If you post a "looks nice!" or "I love that wallpaper" post, you get an automatic warning for spamming. Clarification and questions to me about submitting are fine. Anything else, batsu!

Happy posting. <3
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 10-26-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

On second thought I'm going to submit Shattered.

Question is this. Should I submit Into The Mouth of Madness as well, or Kimono Drop?

Someone want to pick? I'm stumped.

Xian Pu
    [email protected]

Shattered Elfen Lied

Kimono Drop is from Samurai Champloo

They should both go into the anime section.

THERE is that EVERYTHING?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kimono Drop 2.jpg‎
Views:	154
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	7390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shattered 2.jpg‎
Views:	155
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	7392  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 10-27-2005 at 10:48 AM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Traces, no because you didn't really do much to them except recolor them. As for the "not ladylike one", if you get permission from the artist or Megatokyo, then cool.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    Traces, no because you didn't really do much to them except recolor them. As for the "not ladylike one", if you get permission from the artist or Megatokyo, then cool.

Yeah, I thought's that was what you'd say. Meh, it's okay I'll go with two of the three above... Whichever one besides Shattered you decide on Pooks; I'm cool with. BTW, Shattered is the one where she has her bloody arm in front of her... with Shattered on it. *cough* You can't really tell from the thumbnail...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Please read the post on what to include in the post when you submit a wallpaper. Thanks. If you dont understand, PM me.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Put the information in your original post with your wallpapers. It isn't that hard to edit a post, is it?

If the wallpaper post isn't as the rules state, the wallpapers won't be accepted, no matter how much of a regular you are around here.

Pink is the new Pooky

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default hahaha

MPC don't tell me you were the one that rejected some old bad wallpapers i wanted to submit.hahah whatever i will post something soon (high quality )

don't think i am spamming.i just want to ask you if is there any problem posting my unique wallpapers of my anime? lol
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes you are spamming, and you can submit whatever you think is worthy of AW.com.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Put the information in your original post with your wallpapers. It isn't that hard to edit a post, is it?

If the wallpaper post isn't as the rules state, the wallpapers won't be accepted, no matter how much of a regular you are around here.

Yeah, I know that... I was just wondering about the size. You haven't answered it and I don't want to submimt a wallpaper that's too big, and it not be accepted because of that.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

if it's over 600 kb, it's too big. It really shouldn't be larger than 400kb.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

if it's over 600 kb, it's too big. It really shouldn't be larger than 400kb.

Alright, then I'm set. I've got the two that I would like uploaded... as if you couldn't tell. So, here's to hoping. ^_^ Thanks for the patience/help Pooky.

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Hah hah, stole away some internet (not at work) to get these up. Made them a while back, but they're still good. Hope I didn't forget something..

Raven
    Anime
    Angel Sanctuary

Name:	aswpla1.2.jpg‎
Views:	125
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	7419   Click image for larger version

Name:	aswp.15.2.jpg‎
Views:	132
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	7420  

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

only 2 people???

Pink is the new Pooky

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

well that sounds like an invitation, i have two to offer^^
    first one is
    sailormoon

second one
    mai hime (my hime)

both anime

Name:	maihime dark final Kopie.jpg‎
Views:	111
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	7569   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotaru Kopie.jpg‎
Views:	111
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	7571  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it IS an invitation! I thought there would be tons of people wanting to add walls. I didn't do it for so long because no one submitted anything last time.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's funny cause I figured the same thing. I mean, you've always got people coming in here asking this very same question. Thing is that when they email it to the site admin; they may get rejected, but here, if they go through and improve it over time and with the help of fellow wall makers, the chances of it getting submitted rise astronomically. Just because you took time out and TRIED to improve it.

Weird. Must be something in the water. >.>

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OMG I missed this thread! I've been really busy those weeks... sorry pooks ^__^ btw, those are my two submissions
    first:
    - Akachan
    - [email protected], www.akachanwebsite.tk
    - anime
    - Great teacher onizuka
    second
    - Akachan
    - [email protected], www.akachanwebsite.tk
    - anime
    - Tsubasa reservoir chronicle (can you add this serie?)
    Pook, the last one has got animewallpapers.com written in another font, but you should remember that it's a wall of mine ^^(I've put on the forum some time ago)

Name:	oniblack1024.jpg‎
Views:	94
Size:	343.5 KB
ID:	7588   Click image for larger version

Name:	trcalbero.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	7589  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Junior Member prettysopo is on a distinguished road prettysopo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 11:07 PM
    Threads

prettysopo/[email protected]/popos.deviantart.com/Rurouni Kenshin

Name:	kaoru_copy.jpg‎
Views:	86
Size:	346.9 KB
ID:	7611  

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Blah I think I'm a bit late, but I finally got to opening this and changing it to be submitted lol. Hope I'm not too late ^^;;

- Name : EternalBlue
    - E-mail : [email protected]
    - anime (I think)
    - series name : No clue at all, guess we need a misc category.

Name:	starlights.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	7612  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm extending it to Monday (tokyo time) in hopes that more people will submit stuff.

Pink is the new Pooky

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think this one's ready now

- Name : EternalBlue
    - E-mail : [email protected]
    - anime (I think)
    - series name : No clue at all again xD.

Name:	CWM-aw.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	7621  

Closed Thread

Thread Information