AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can someone help me? Details inside

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

Default Can someone help me? Details inside

Okay, must of us know what music codes are, just not all of us know how to make them >_<. Anyways, could someone Every Heart (inuyasha) into a music code for me to use on myspace? I need help becuase I'm too lazy to search for full japan version music code lol. So could someone pm me, I'll give you the link to dl, and yeah, plz help me? Or if anyways knows a code of the full jap version, plz send link. TY
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I have the full version on a CD, but I'm not sure what you mean by music codes. (sorry, I'm technologically challenged ^_^)

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

the way i do music codes you would have to have the song on your computer, casue if i have it on mine and do a code the location is "c: something something or other...which means unless you have it on you comp in hte exact same place it's not gonna play (it's easy to find, i had it on my comp before i bought the CD...a fast way i guess would be to download something like WinMX which is free and just put every heart under search to get it ) or if you know a site that plays it ( as a link, or background music) i can get the information i need from that site

here is the standard music code before customized

<embed src="filename.ext" width="x" height="x" autoplay="x" hidden="x" loop="x" volume="x"></embed>

of course you change all the "x"s
    the filename is the location where the song is saved on your comp which you can obtain by right clicking the file and looking at properties of the song

the width and height you change to how big you wnat it (you need to put a number there no matter what)
    if you don't want people to see the control panel then change hidden to = "true"

autoplay, and loop are straight forward you just need to change the x to either true or false to get what you want and volume you just need to put a number between 1 and 100

i hope this helps you
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 10-26-2005 at 11:07 AM.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do I take out all the quotes? And can you just amke the code for me :P
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

ok, i'll make the code for you, i don't have time tonight through so if you could find a site that plays the song already that would help me make to code work anywhere,

if you can't find it i'll look tomorrow after school for a site that plays it
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can I just send you the song for download then you could host and whatnot? *Finds pm button and opens rapidshare.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Closed Thread

Thread Information