AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it me, or are relationships just status symbols now?

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is it me, or are relationships just status symbols now?

It seems to me like everyone wants to be in a relationship just so people can't call them a loser or gay. Like having a girlfriend or boyfriend is just a trophy, especially with high school dating. I won't lie, I've done it myself. Not that I'm proud, but it happened.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this. And to anyone who says, "No crap, you're stupid that's how it is and how it should be" just don't post. If you actually believe that, just say it instead of being an ***.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

I agree with you. It's alwyas been a status thing in school to have the most gf's/bf's. (or both in some cases...) I've been through school, I've seen it all. And of course, you had to make sure you were dating a popular one. heaven forbid you date a geek/loser, even though you like them. Snickers and whispers behind the back and all.

(Don't worry, once you get out of H.S. life gets better, well, the social part..sometimes..)

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Especially on this site, it's a status thing. I never really pay attention to who's dating who anyway, so it's not like it's much status in the way I look at it.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Oh, then you should take a look at 'em e-families! Boo-yah, nothing like having a 3 pages long sig to prove that you're an utter idiot. Gotta love 'em.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm with Ai on this. I really don't get the whole AF dating/family thing. I'll be my own status symbol *strikes a pose*

Trust me, though. The whole dating as a status symbol thing continues as you get older. In college, they see what guy you are dating. In your 20s, money and looks (as well as other things...) becomes an object of discussion. It gets a little better as you get older though, since teenagers are inherently egotitical.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Member kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 03:42 PM
    Threads

Its always been like that though, like in 1500's you tried to marry the richest person, and you had to be with someone who wouldn't dishonor the family. So until people can become mature, we are stuck with it.

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Well, I don't find relationships as much of a status symbol, now that I am in university, but in high school it always seemed as if it was life or death to be going out with someone. I never did see why, or what the point of it was. If you like/love someone and they return your feelings then you should be with him/her because of the feelings involved, not because of the "symbol" your relationship will hold, or how you will be seen in the public eye. As far as current issues go, I do not see others who are dating as representing a status symbol, or being in a relationship only to avoid others opinions of them. However, I really do not pay that much attention to things like that. If I see two people together I am more of an "awwww" person and I suppose it is hard for people to define themselves by their relationships in public anyway because university is not about who you are dating. I am not saying that high school is only ALL about dating, but I suppose in high school there are fewer people and the focus is not so much on your studies but your social/peer relationships. So, yes, in high school relationships could be seen as representing a status symbol, but in my opinion, life beyond high school is what really matters and if you are with someone then you should be with them because you both share the same feelings of love, respect, caring, etc, for each other ^^

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

☃ Snowmen! ☃ Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

... This is a new concept for me. Mostly because I think very differently then others about emotional issues. And partially because I have never "gone out" with someone in my life.

The idea that I'm supposed to think "Oh... that person is dating someone popular... I should be jealous." seems rather... shallow to me. In my mind, it's not who you know or even who you are, it's how well you can support your opinions. Sue me... I've thought like this since I was a kid.

On the other hand, even e-relationships are interesting for me, not for the status of putting them in a sig or even telling others about it, but so that I would feel included in a group. Tough for me, since I don't tend to fit in with people that well.

I understand how you're saying this, but I think that a lot of people seriously believe that everyone is concerned with who they are "with" when really people are more likely to think about their own lives, especially in the case of teenagers, than these people with "trophy" significant others.

... My rant on relationships folks... sorry to bother you... lol

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

now i'm in on this, man i agree with you, i mean some of my best friends are bi, but that's not the point, they want nothing more than someone to love them for who they are, i mean i don't care what people think, i don't go for a status symbol or anything, i fell in love, and she fell out of love with me, simple as tha, my feelings were hurt, but today though a lot of people do it mainly for the sex nothing more.
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    of course relationships are status symbols now; the meaning of a relationship has changed dramatically from what it was, lets say, 20 or 30 years ago. The entire concept of being in a relationship is underminded by todays teenagers and youth. People don't even need to like each other anymore to go out anymore, let alone know each other. they act like the relationship is the biggest and best thing in their lives and act as though it will last forever, but 2 weeks later the relationship is finished and the "couple" holds intense hostility toward one another. Honestly, as the romantic/sappy type(i will say it now and deny it until my death later) i really hate this fact, especially in my school(the biggest social group in my life), where a relationship means making out for a week, getting their groove on, and breaking up.

As for AF relationships....definatly a status symbol, as well as the whole family-thing. I will admit i am in one person's family, just because i was bored and decided to say yes when i was asked....wouldn't it be interesting if people had feelings for another person before entering a relationship with them?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Eh. I think it's an individual thing. Are there people who are in relationships for the status symbol or look at them that way? Certainly! Are there people like that in every age range? Certainly again!

However, there are ALSO people...in every age range...who DON'T look at them that way. Who are in it for a deeper reason. Regarding age, I do believe these people have an easier time amongst their peers with increased age. Not a lot, mind you.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Those who just go into a relationship just for "status" I don't understand why. If you don't have any feelings for the person, why claim that you both are dating? If you both are honestly interested in each other, then I can understand. But just because you present yourself saying "Oh my boyfriend is John" doesn't make you sound or look any cooler, I think.

I guess it also depends on how you look at things, as mentioned earlier.
    As for the AF family thing, I don't see anything wrong with it unless people take it too seriously or too lightly (as in just adding hundreds of people randomly) But to me it's just a fun little thing to do with your forum friends.
    Last edited by Missy; 10-26-2005 at 10:43 PM.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Hey katrina, wut you posted is wut i'd agree with^^; Yeah there are lots of relationships going on in highschool especially...just one word "dramatic".

Ive been avoiding relationships since i was in 7th grade...cos i experienced something scary with a few guys at the same time and at that time i was thinking...maybe i shouldnt get any closer to guys, so nowaday in highschool, the guys calls me porccupine cos guys just cant get any closer to me. People ask me...if i would rather be lesbian if i realli feared guys that horrible!

Basically wut im saying is that i fear guys...i never thougt of relationship UNTIL i met BD and l2emix...after those two...i feel worst about guys, worst than just "fear".

Even later on, i dun wanna think of relationship but going foward to wut i wanna do or be. Im not the person whos ready for relationships at all, its scary, cos to me...most guys in the world are monsters, hearts betrayers, weapons...

~*~*~*~*~*~
    so thats my status in relationships...totally dead...the heart is broken in pieces in relationships.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

hmf..yah guess they just wanna make their siggy longer coz of their families here in AF...damn just a trophy huh...tsk tsk...

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    However, there are ALSO people...in every age range...who DON'T look at them that way. Who are in it for a deeper reason. Regarding age, I do believe these people have an easier time amongst their peers with increased age. Not a lot, mind you.
    One of those, oh, around 10 people like that is typing this message. People sicken me in their "relationships" (Ha, yeah, right...) You hit the sweet spot. So few people actually care anything about their bf/gf, just "are they hot?", "are they popular?", it drives me off the wall. The biggest concern in my school is, to put it lightly, how 'well-endowed' the potential target is. I'm gonna stop now, I'm just getting myself pissed at the world in general.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Of course. Most teenagers/young adults don't take relationships seriously. It's more about 'Oh man, that girl/guy is hot, you should hook up with him/her'. It's not really about whether or not you have feelings for the person. I don't appreciate guys that only talk to you or want to go out with you because they think you look good and it might boost their status. That's just shallow to me.

And, like a few others have said, there are those people that do take relationships serioulsly, and think about who they go out with before they go around hitting on everyone. =P

And AF families? I think they're only fun when they're your actual friends. As for going around and asking 14 random people to be your sister or daughter is not really that fun.

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    Eh. I think it's an individual thing. Are there people who are in relationships for the status symbol or look at them that way? Certainly! Are there people like that in every age range? Certainly again!

I'm glad there's someone who sees the optamistic side of this discussion. I was beginning to lose hope.

Hell yes there's the status symbol idea. Speaking for men, a lot of us can be bastards and just have gfs to flaunt them like trophies. That's in no way rare. Chicks can be the same though, I wouldnt think as much as guys are, but both sexes are guilty.

But then again, there's the people that actually have hearts who care and love others and are in relationships because they're in love, and they don't give a damn what other people think. I love my school for that reason. For example, there're so many couples and you always see the popular "jocks" with the "no-name" people that you'd never notice, and both parties are equally happy.

Point I'm trying to make is a lot of people are only into the popular/good looking people, but there's always people who like/love each other. There'll always be the status symbol people because:
    status = popularity = power
    and a lot of people are power craving (we're human's its in our nature to try and be the best and the strongest -only the strong survive cliche.)

Hope isn't lost though, there's always good people in this world... just not half as many as there are bastards XD

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Is dating a satus symbol? Only if you think it is, many think having a cell phone is a status symbol. I feel neither matter when talking about status, at the end of the day the only status symbol that's worth a damn is your education and intellect.

I am Shrimp hear me roar! Arise is on a distinguished road Arise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

I'm 17 and I've never been on a date, the only time I even kissed a guy was on a dare. I never really think of dating all that important, but dating does seem like a status symbol to some. Sometimes even to me, I guess it just depends on if you think the small things are the biggest things.
    >>> We are all original, if we weren't, I would wonder how we could ever tell each other apart!

>>> I have my opinion, and I don't need yours all the time. I'm me, myself, and I, and that's all I am.

>>> I'm a hardcore twenty-first century, having own life goals, teenage-self approving, young woman.

Shakalaka Boom! ~.^

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I agree Tsuna, pplz at these age only look at how hawt that person realli is, they dun know wuts relationship means to them, a bit unsure, cos a nice lookin girl can get attention for him. Just like wut ive experienced "Carmen i think you look kool cos you look realli japanese, can you go out with me” very first thing i'd do is to run away. Thats how i am as a porccupine/cactus.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Katrina, thats totally true. And yeah im no angel to all this.

My group of friends and I have set really high standards for each other when it comes to going out with girls. So we've all set goals to get hot girlfriends. I personally hate this, but its just the way of life over here. I noticed how girls can be the same. When i get to know a girl, she'll often be curious about what car i drive and so on (lucky my car rocks!).

....Growing up, i always thought that relationships were all about getting to know a girl, developing an attraction, and then falling in love. Looks like i was wrong. A lot of relationships arent even about love. Its hard to find people who believe in that ideal nowadays since everyone's being influenced by this mainstream idea that gfs/bfs are status boosters. Most people are just looking for short-term relationships so they can explore the possibilities of their love-life abd sex-life.

Well, thats coming from a teen/young adult.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, Aifa, you aren't wrong. I rather wish you would dredge those feelings back up to life, because, frankly, you don't seem thrilled with following along with your friends.

Love slave SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2006 09:27 AM
    Threads

Okay, I was like that last year, had a bad relationship, and am now looking for Mr. Right. I don't think all relationships have got that bad!
    My family is in my journal

Awesome avatar above is made by Risky.

Above made by Sumomo1

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

People usually get in relationships so they don't really feel lonely. Highschool, yeah, they're a status symbol. When you get out of your own world and into the real world, you're actually trying to find someone to marry, it doesn't really MATTER.

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. I've been in a relationship just so I wouldn't be alone. So I can see where that arguement can be made.

3 cheers for a meaningful relationship.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Closed Thread

Thread Information