AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Scarest moment in video game history.

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Scarest moment in video game history.

What is the most Scariest moment in video game history?h34r:
    Be cool!

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Well, in Resident Evil 3, the fight against Nemesis (Which one eludes me.). Not because Nemesis is scary, but opening a door to have a rocket waiting on the other side made me jump a few times. Other than a few misc. moments in Silent Hill,Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame, I've never really been scared-scared of a videogame. Jumpy now and then, but not fearful.

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Finding out that Samus is really a.....woman!Aahhh!(No offense ladies,it was just shocking.)

Member reki the stampede is on a distinguished road reki the stampede's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:20 PM
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kiatro
    Well, in Resident Evil 3, the fight against Nemesis (Which one eludes me.). Not because Nemesis is scary, but opening a door to have a rocket waiting on the other side made me jump a few times. Other than a few misc. moments in Silent Hill,Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame, I've never really been scared-scared of a videogame. Jumpy now and then, but not fearful.
    true about resident evil, those games freak me out once in a while.
    Yata!

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Half-Life 2, Chapter 6 "we dont go to ravenholm" the part were you see for the first time the fast zombies, i almost chat my self there so friggin scary and you dont have the shot-gun

Member ToMo-sAn is on a distinguished road ToMo-sAn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 05:33 AM
    Threads

Heh,fighting the last guy in Mortal Kombat : Deception..omg,when I won,my heart stopped.
    xD

Siggy by me..Yea,its nothing wonderful,but if you want one just PM me.

Tomo says, "HIII!!!"

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Sneaking games or sneaking missions in games, just when the bad guy stops a few centimiters from were I am, my heart goes all *Thump-thump Thump-thump*
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sonic Hero's....when i purchased that game i was expecting something good...the horror that filled my mind was unberable, it was that bad.

Such A Mad World Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 06:47 PM
    Threads

not many are scary. . .
    I Need Good Reputation

And A Signature

Please Help.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

After buying a game that fails my test, the four words I hate hearing. . .

"No refunds or exchange"
    To be more accurate the scariest moment in VG history would have to be the cheap shock they throw at you in Silent Hill 3.

To find this scene you have to have cleared the subway and entered the 2nd apartment building for the first time, enter the manniquin room. People playing part 2 would be wary of this.

Go to the back of the room and pick up the bullets and stuff ( if there are any.)

What was THAT sound? Silent Hill is known for it's strange sounds but this one was.. A little too clear for this gane. Go back and check it out.

Another Silent Hill 3er. Go through the "M" door, it's not on anymap.. and where you end up? eh... Let's not talk about it.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The scariest moment for me was in Pong, when I found out that when I didn't manage to save the ball, it dissapeared!

No, seriously, it was playing E.T. for PS1! That game just sucked, the worst game ever made.
    I live in Switzerland!

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Scariest moment in videogaming.

Besides having to deal with the inhumanly slow framerate of Doom for SNES? Fighting the Cacodemons and Cyberdemons. It was a little scary for my 10 year old mind to comprehend. Some of the dog ugliest things tried to bite my head off in that game.

Basically, anything you can't see right in front of your face that pounces on you within your line of sight. Those little unexpected surprises in games.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

lets see, probably resident evil 4 were a zobie came out of no were

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

for me is fatal frame2:the crimsom butterfly

well...it's kinda scarylor...

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

alone by the shore,waitin razorblade is on a distinguished road razorblade's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 06:20 PM
    just starin at the sky, no care more in those eyes
    Threads

the song and begining theme of silient hill4 freak me out . i was unable to play the game, sound scare me more than sight do

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Sneaking games or sneaking missions in games, just when the bad guy stops a few centimiters from were I am, my heart goes all *Thump-thump Thump-thump*
    oh yeah, those are bad, the worst for them kinda scares for me is Operation Flashpoint some of them mission get ur heart racing

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

i have a computer game called "Still life 3" and it's creepy when u go into a house where someone was murdered and u hear creepy music and then somethin falls from the ceiling---that is way not cool XD
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Member naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 04:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Priest the pacifist
    Finding out that Samus is really a.....woman!Aahhh!(No offense ladies,it was just shocking.)
    hahahahaha yes i agree

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just played F.E.A.R., and it would have been really scary if the performance of the game had been better. I was running at 800x600 with minimal graphics settings, and it was still very laggy.
    And if I turned the specs lower, it just wasn't scary anymore, since there was no shadows and everything was really bright.

Conclusion:
    I need a better graphics card
    I live in Switzerland!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

In Rome: Total War. I got killed by dogs and elephants and was like, "Where the hell did they come from?" Scary.

And in Final Fantasy 7 before fighting Jenova, I forgot to save. Spooky. For more Halloween Tales, go bug someone else. I'm out.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I haven't played much in the way of scary video games.... probably the only one was Doom 3, which was only scary at the beginning when all hell breaks loose (litterally)

At one point, after they come, you are going back to the main base and you are walking towards some stairs then this 'thing' freaking busts through the stair and leaps at your head.

Then later your walking down a hall, and there are these loud screams from the air vents, screams of humans.

Then somewhat after that you walk past a busted air shaft, and a body is hanging out, then gets pulled in..... a few seconds after that, body parts start falling out with a squishy sounding "thump"

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

In RE4 Saddler showed his true form at the ending. To me that's scarey.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

In "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past"
    the first time you spend five minutes attacking chickens
    very rapidly. A chicken Blizzard. Yeah... You get attacked by thousands of Flying chickens.

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Mine is trying to hit opponent in death trap when opponent is trying to do the same thing to you in Mortal Kombat Deception.

Closed Thread

Thread Information