AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: something you los in your childhood becuase of protective parents

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default something you los in your childhood becuase of protective parents

have you lost something in you childhood life becuase you parent has been protective?

i have i missed many thing becuase my mother was over protective, she would buy me console and games to keep me occupied in house so i won't go out and play with other kids, i didn't even had a bike cuase she was afraid i get hit by car or something.

i don't hate my mom or my family is just my mother was to over protective i've lost my childhood thats why i never gow up i want to have my childhood now .
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Seems like we have another Michael Jackson on our hands here -.-

My parents never were really protective. They took care of me and all, but I had my childhood, it was all good. Riding a bike, climbing in trees, you know the deal.

The only thing I'm bitter about is the fact that I got a tv in my room at too young a age. I really wanted it back then,(I guess I was around 11-12) and I loved having it. But still, all the time I wasted watching mindless stuff on tv both day and night. What a way. I used to read alot of books before I got my own tv, but I didn't read much after I got it.
    I don't watch much tv any more though, I yet again prefer to read. So I guess the circle is complete.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kinda lost some stuff i should of done as a kid cuz my dad was protective.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

I lost so much moments time and happenings when I was a child.....(oh the waste...
    -_-..)...Its alot of things...so much....

Member JustAnime16 is on a distinguished road JustAnime16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2005 10:12 AM
    Threads

Yes.. i lost and am still currently losing out on my high school years supposed to be the best time of my life but i cant go to partys or do anything ill elaborate more when im not in school and everyone cant ready my stuff

Favorite Miyazaki Films:
    Laputa
    Totoro
    Spirited Away
    Princess Mononoke
    Others:
    Metropolis
    X
    Akira

Oh and Donations are most appreciated.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And these are his minions.

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

My childhood popularity? I mean, I I'm 13 right now, but seems like I can't fit in as easy as I'd like it to be because parents didn't really give me ways to listen to music (until now), I couldn't (can't) hang out wiht friends after school, when I was younger I couldn't play "violent" shooting games, and so it was harder for me to find subjects to talk about. Good thing I have smarts to smuggle my way in
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

My parents are protective, but not to an extreme. They look out for me, but aren't hovering over my back every second of the day like some parents do to their kids. I think my Uncle and my Grandmother are more protective of me than my actual Mom and Dad are.

The only thing that gets on my nerves is that my Uncle throws a fit everytime either my brother or I go swimming in the pool 'unsupervised'. O_o
    He complains that, 'What if you get a cramp in your leg while you're swimming, what'll happen?'. Oy, you can swim with your arms, you know. Heck, you can swim with only one leg and no arms if you're really good. The only way I'd drown is if my entire body went into a freak muscle spasm, and for some reason, I don't think that will ever happen!

I have yet to argue that point with him, though. ^^;;

Senior Member Lady_Farore will become famous soon enough Lady_Farore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

ive never been outside for more than 10 min. and my parents never let me learn how to ride a bike because of the "danger"
    Light is a powerful thing.
    To posses makes you unbeatable,
    To lack makes you vulnerable.
    Light is the only way out of the darkness,
    The evil in ones soul.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

I lost a bb gun because the yard was full of dead birds. =/ I couldn't help it, the blue birds were so freaking loud. <.< A daisy air gun with a .22 calibur scope on it. Oh boy they fell. x.x "COREY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" me-Controlling the bird populations. XD Yeah, i've had these excuses sense the age of eight. <.< After she took my bee bee gun it was too late. Birds stop coming around the house. I would steal their eggs and feed them to my dog. <.< The dog would get attacked by the birds alot. O.o Of course i have no knowledge of why that is.

--souless

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by souless cowboy
    I lost a bb gun because the yard was full of dead birds. =/ I couldn't help it, the blue birds were so freaking loud. <.< A daisy air gun with a .22 calibur scope on it. Oh boy they fell. x.x "COREY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" me-Controlling the bird populations. XD Yeah, i've had these excuses sense the age of eight. <.< After she took my bee bee gun it was too late. Birds stop coming around the house. I would steal their eggs and feed them to my dog. <.< The dog would get attacked by the birds alot. O.o Of course i have no knowledge of why that is.

--souless
    That is really amousing, in some weird way.

I was never overprotected, I've had it all around me, drugs, alcohol, but still a good childhood. One of the best I think.
    Although, I've had all the bad stuff around me, I've never done anything of it myself, in case you were wondering. I'm totally confident that I will never drink a drop of alcohol or consume any drugs.

Well, that aside, I haven't lost anything really.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

I lost the wanting to be with my parents. I cant really stand to be around them because they never let me do anything original or outspoken. Of course i stiil do to piss them off or to throw of the bored'em of an average life. So i love my parents, but i really dont like them....or being around them i mean.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

well.... if you count the overall time ive spent outside in my life (16 years) it would end up being 3 hours. if you dont count school. so, i miss all outdoor things....... im not even alloud to leave the front pourch.... T.T
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am dishonored. I live in Texas. I have never hunted in my life. I have done my best to keep my friends from knowing this.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Parents are protective. Its why young children dont die .. but yeah, mine wouldnt let me wear bagy cloths, wear my hat backwards, or go out with girls. I used to hate growing up like that but now I dont think about it much since I was just a punk anyway. Your usual (kill um all) teen I guess.

Im glad though because now I know how much growing up that way sux. I would never do that to my children. I know there is a thin line between disapline and love, and there will always be the parent who takes it too far.

I know I wont be the perfect dad, but I think if you love your child then it'll work out in the end.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My potential social life. I still haven't found it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Yes there are two things i lost, one thing was good to lose, and one was too valueable to be lost.

The thing i shouldnt have lost.
    I lost one of my bestest friends when i was in elementary school her name is Jieyun. She was my best best friend in Korea and cos of the arguement between her and my parents...my parents decided to throw me here in America away from Jieyun. It was something i dun wanna lose...it was friendship. Even now theres a new girl at my school, her name is Jieyun as well and everytime i look at her...it reminds me of my friend cos they look alike.

What i was glad to lose was drugs. When i was 12 back in HK, i hung out with very bad pplz cos of my parents were hurting me every single day so one day i decided to leave home. And i ended up getting drunk in the club with my bad friends. We even started to use drugs, i tasted alot of kinds too. One day i was very unconcious and im sure that i passed out at the street. I woke up in the hospital knowing that all the drugs were cleaned in my body. And at that time, i still wanted to do drugs cos i thought drugs would make me feel very happy and high. One day my parents went to the club to find me, when i saw them, they were all beaten up. Cos of my bad friends, they abused my parents for taking me away.

I was feeling very loved and decided to go back to my parents and leave my friends i met in the club. I lost those "friends" and drug addiction.

Senior Member IceDragon_1552 is on a distinguished road IceDragon_1552's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 07:59 PM
    Threads

My parents were never overly protective of me, but ever since we moved, they aren't home as much, which means I'm not allowed to go outside and be with my friends. I'm growing older and all, so I'm (slowy) regaining my life back, but I've gotten too accustomed to staying inside...

All in all, what I lost is my old life. But I've gained a new one also.
    If you can read this, I have taught you how to read small and hard to see fonts. Congrats. Now give me my paycheck.

Fear this empty space which is my siggie!

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

wow...that was an intense story...

"I lost the wanting to be with my parents. I cant really stand to be around them because they never let me do anything original or outspoken. Of course i stiil do to piss them off or to throw of the bored'em of an average life. So i love my parents, but i really dont like them....or being around them i mean."

yeah...I know whatcha mean...
    I can't get on chat rooms, stay on the computer for more than 2 hours, where skirts (unless they're past my knees), watch rated R movies, or stay out past like 10:00....
    It's hard to have a social life when there's no life to make social....

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

My parents were great, my dad exposed me to all the classic films out there and it's what started my love of movies. And started me down the road that made me the jadded person I am today.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I missed out on beatings and child abuse.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

my parents were never too over protective but when my friend tried to drag me out for shopping they put their foot down...i don't blame them,anyway i didn't really lose that much.besides,i don't think they even care about me...ah.

InuTaisho's Mate Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 03:49 PM
    Threads

Alright, this might not exactly fit in here, because it's not about over protective parents, per say. But it is something i do regreted all my life.
    Never having the chance to tell my dad, that i love him, not being able to remember his voice, his laughter, or what it was like to be held in his arms.
    My dad was killed when i was two years old.
    So, to everyone. Even if your parents go on your nerves sometimes, or you think they are to strict. Never take your parents for granted. Never let a chance slip by to tell them that you love them. Because you never know, if it may not be the last time you are able to do so.
    ~Four Seasons~ My Forum~

You'll be in my Heart InuTaisho & Izayoi AMV, dedicated to their Love

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Not being able to go to the college I had the potential to go to. I could have gone to Harvard (seriously, they kept sending me info and scholarhips and such). But my mom was/is very overprotective. I'm the youngest, and my mom is very much an attention junky. I had to go to local college (a good one, but not IB League of course). A part of me resents my mother for this, but I still love her. I still have nightmares in which I wake up, crying because I have hurt her in some way in the dream. (Oh wow, I sound pathetic.) Well, I hope to move out soon. Yes, I'm still living with her. I'm being denied not only the best education, but also the full college experience. I don't have any friends...

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Sundavar the illusionist will become famous soon enough Sundavar the illusionist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 12:45 AM
    Threads

i've lost much too... like my will to spend money... my mother always hide my money away when i was a child so i would always be sent for life... and now that i'm living in an aparment with a lot of cash i realize i could aford a better place to live... but i wont because i've been trained to save my money

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I have been too overprotected when I was younger. I couldn't go outside and play for more than a hour. I was mostly in my room or in the living room with my best buddy the Tv.

Closed Thread

Thread Information