AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: .hack//dawn: Reload

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: .hack//dawn: Reload

Here it is then, the .hack//dawn: Reload game thread. I should probably note a few ground rules first.

-Stay polite. If it's in character, I don't care what your character would say, but don't flame a member if he/she did something you did not like.
    -This RPG is HUGE. We have such a high number of members that I cannot answer to all of your posts immediately. That, combined with the fact that I am currently typing this at
    11.43 AM means that I live in an entirely different time-zone then most of you.
    -I can't stress this enough, but NO ONE-LINERS. If you can't post at least a few lines of text, don't post at all.

-I don’t care in what point of view you want to role play, as long as you remain clear on what you are doing, and with whom you are interacting.

Of we go then.

Crimson Knight home server: The city server Kar-Ator

Kar-Ator, a city server with buildings reaching into the clouds and home of the Crimson Knights. As the birds of Kar-ator swayed past the peaks of the buildings, a message was heralded.

"Would all selected Crimson Knight personal report in the briefing room, I repeat, would all selected Crimson Knight personal report in the briefing room.”

The briefing room, located in the Crimson Fortress, was a large square room. Seats were lined up in the back of the room, and a large stage and screen were in the front. As all the personnel took their seats, the lights in the room dimmed, while the stage lights went on. When the whole room was quiet, Lady Subaru made her entrance.

“I thank you all for coming. Recently, we have been getting reports of an artefact-bug appearing on the desert server Ta-Kayna. This artefact-bug possesses extreme power and could cause great damage should it fall in the wrong hands. You have been selected to bring back the artefact to prevent the Black Sun from claiming it. Lady Tanaya will fill you in on the details.”

As lady Subaru said that, a pink haired feline animorphic walked up the stage, taking lady Subaru’s spot. A large map of the Ta-Kayna desert appeared on the screen behind her. “Thank you, lady Subaru. As you know, the artefact lies hidden somewhere in the Ta-Kayna desert, but our informants have pin-pointed it’s location to the ruins of Mock-Ter. The problem is that Mock-Ter was created trough the many bugs and problems that have occurred. This means that we do not have accurate information as to who or what is hiding in those ruins. Our plan is simple: We will use the malanian ruins located farther south in the desert as our main base. Also, by claiming those ruins, we will deny the Black Sun a base of operations. From that point, we will stage scouting missions towards the ruins before we go in and secure the artefact. I probably don’t need to tell you that it is imperative that we find this artefact before the Black Sun. Any questions?”

Black Sun home server: The jungle server Yazin.

In the deep jungles of Yazin, the Black Sun warriors were training. Using the tall trees to build their camps and practice their techniques, it was no wonder they managed to pressure the Crimson Knights so much. While they were training, the bracelets of certain members started beeping. They all knew what that meant: A mission.

Rushing to the Sanctuary, the members entered a large round briefing room. Couch’s, seat’s and benches were located throughout the circle, and a large holo-projector was located in the centre.

As the members started flocking the briefing room, a large mid-length black haired blademaster entered. He was Aran, one of the aces of the Black Sun.

“Allright you guys, settle down.” He called, the room quieted after several seconds. “Right, mission time people. Our spies have found an artefact-bug in the desert server Ta-kayna. They also found out that the Crimson Knights are after it as well. Now, we can’t just let the Crimson Knight’s walk away with an artefact of this magnitude, so we’re going to swipe it away right before their noses!” Aran pressed a few buttons on the holo-projector and an image of the desert sprung into view. “These” Aran said, pointing to a bunch of ruins in the centre. “are the Mock-Ter ruins. Somewhere in these ruins lies the artefact. However, we can’t just teleport in and steal the artefact. You see, this server was created because of the screwed up troubles with the bracelets, the key of the twilight and that sort of crap. We have not the slightest clue on what is inside of those ruins, so we’ll build up camp here.” Aran said, pointing to a spot in the desert north of the ruins. “Now I hear you thinking, what the hell? Why not in those ruins to the south? Well, you think those wimpy Crimson Knights are going to camp in the desert? They’ll claim the ruins south, expecting us to fight, while we’ll make up camp north. Which –by the way- is also the direction the entrance is facing. We scout, swoop in, snatch the artefact. Any questions?
    Last edited by red storm; 10-23-2005 at 11:43 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vam-Was standing up at the time, he was hoping he would not have to go on this is because he did not like these kinda missions.But he did not have any questions to ask and stayed quiet for the time being.

Kon-Was tired from a day of training, kon spoke aloud and asked"Will we be leaving soon?"Kon then rubbed his chin."Like today?"Kon was really interested in this but was also kinda wondering if it would be hard.
    -TWM-

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Mario was outside in the city of Kar-Ator, enjoying another virtual day without war. He had been fighting to protect Lady Subaru and the rest of the royal party. It was quite tiring and today was just the day he needed, a relaxing day in the city. He watced some clouds in the sky and took a deep breath "Today...today there will be no interruptions...I will be happy." And jsut after he convinced himself that he would not be bothered, an announcement went off, telling all selected Crimson Knights to report to the breifing room. Mario didn't much care for the words of his leading Lady, but with her not knowing this, he wanted to make a good first impression, for he had never met her personally, and he hoped to meet her today, perhaps give the leader a chance to show who she is. He had heard that Subaru was quiet and very absorbed in issues around "the world", but he decided to let that fact slip and thought he should shake her hand before being sent off on this future mission.

Mario entered the breifing room to find that he was one of the last people to take his seat; Subaru was already talking by now, describing the problem about an artifact in a server created by bugs. This, to Mario, just sounded like a mission, as usual, but to others, it seemed to bring a confident smile to their faces. Mario just sat back and waited to see if there were any questions after the Lady Tanaya spoke. He sloppily leaned back in his seat and picked some linty things off his shawl. But then he realised, it would be best to ask his question rather than not have it answered, so he did, "Umm..yes, Lady Tanaya," he put up his hand for her to notice him, "when will this mission to Mock-Ter be starting? I have been relaxing all day and if it is possible I would like to return to that relaxation and leisure..." a slight smirk appeared on his face after saying this, and he noticed a few of ther other Crimson Knights had seemed to take a disliking to him. These people need to lighten up... he thought to himself, still waiting for an answer.

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

'Oooo! sound like so much fun! I hope i get to go on this one!' Summer was so excited she couldn't stay still. She kept fiddling with her hair or her dress and was jumping up and down because she was short and could see that well. The Knights standing next to her looked at her strangly. "What?!" They looked away.
    Last edited by Negi; 10-23-2005 at 06:15 AM. Reason: hahaha I like chocolate
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario turned and looked at the excitable girl as she jumped around and seemed to be giggling a bit. He smiled and almost started laughing. He then turned back and listened as Tanaya answered him, and he liked the way the girl in the back of the room was acting, it added a fresh feel to the room...a feeling that nothing was wrong. He enjoyed the happiness of others, even in the more serious of times.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

When Summer heard what this mans question was, surprisingly, she stop moving for a sec. 'What? Who wouldn't want to go on a mission?' Of course to her she didn't take every thing to seriously as like other people this is just a job. She began jumping again to see who asked th question. All she could see was his hand raised. "Ok" She said quitely to herself. "If i can't get taller, lets get shorter." With that she turned into her animal form, a bunny. She hopped and cralwed through peoples legs untill she finaly reached the man. She went back to her human form, and stared and the guys strangly for about a minute. Then she put on a big grin. "Hi! I 'm Summer!"
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario smiled again, looking at what looked like a new Crimson Knight partner. Her name was Summer. Tanaya was speaking while Mario looked over at Summer. He smiled and offered her an empty seat next to his. "Sit here...you'll be able to see better..." he whispered, trying not to interrupt the answer that Lady Tanaya was giving him. He noticed that Summer may become a good friend, due to her seemingly endless energy and happiness.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Matsuo sat directly behind Mario and the new girl, Summer. Well, they both out ranked him, so he'd keep his opinion to himself. These two... are slightly odd. Could be trouble, Matsuo thought to himself. He tilted his head down and shut his eyes. He could've been mistaken for a sleeping soldier or, by his shallow breathing, even dead. He kept his head down, but ears open.

Matsuo has been in many battles and missions, but this one would be different. He had a sixth sense about this stuff. He heaved a sigh.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 10-23-2005 at 11:10 AM.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

I sat there queitly listening to the whole breifing, every detail they gave me I quickly joted down onto a peice of scrap paper. Making sure not to miss even the slightest bit of it. When I was sure I had enough for now, I started to glance around at who was in the breifing room.

"Alot of newbies...great just what we need," I said to myself queitly.
    After a quick scan of the people inside the room, I turned my attention back to the mission. Running through all the possible ways it could go wrong...and all the possible solutions for thus. Not only that, but what kind of opposing forces were we looking at, and where were they going to making base camp.

"Excuse me Lady Tanaya," I said quickly raising my hand," but has our intelligance located the likely positions for the Black Sun to make base camp. I dont think they will also try for the malanian ruins, it would only cause a needles fight where manpower would be lost at no gain. They are to smart to pull something like that. Also, what kind of opposing forces are we looking at here, will they be utilizing individual special forces teams for this, or a larger military force?"

I had gotten my mouthful off, the whole time keeping something of a strait face. I wasnt trying to be a smartass, but every once in awhile I got this tone in my voice like I knew it all. It was a bad habit I have been trying to break, especially around the higher ups. Luckily this time I kept that tone from escaping, the last people I wanted to tick off were Lady Tanaya...and god forbid Lady Subaru.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Matsuo opened his eyes and allowed himself a glance at Hansuke Sakuma. A good question. Matsuo didn't know Sakuma on a personal level, but knew enough about him. The times he caused the game to glitch. Interesting, thought Matsuo. He's kind of short, but a skilled fighter nonetheless.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Crimson Knights:

Tanaya managed to limit her annoyance to a mere eye-twitch. A quick glance at Subaru, who was standing in the shadows, out of sight from everyone in the briefing room, showed her that she was lightly amused by the ‘relaxed’ boy.

“Private Mario.” Tanaya started. “May I remind you that you are no longer playing a little game? You are a member of the Crimson Knights now, and while the higher-ups would prefer I don’t use this word, we are at war. We will be starting the operation in six hours, and I would prefer you get ready instead of slacking of.”

She quieted down as another member asked a question, this one dealing with the posibility of an attack and the enemy forces. His tone had the flair of a smartass, buy Tanaya decided to drop the subject. He had asked a valid question. “I am well aware that the Black Sun are more innovative then most of us prefer to think, Sergeant Hansuke. However, our orders are to capture those ruins to deny the Black Sun a base of operations should they change their minds. As for opposing force, you are the one from intelligence here sergeant, why don’t you tell me?”

Black Sun:

Aran shrugged. “Well, the operation starts in six hours, so yeah, I guess you could say we are starting today.”
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

Regalyn was two seats away from Mario, as he look at Mario and Summer getting along. Ironically he felt sad how he miss having that life once before he turn evil but he won't let it get to him. he Snap out it and came to his mind that the Artifact- bug in Ta-Kanya can cause severe damages to the world once it is in the hand of the Black Sun but how severe the damages can do?
    "Lady Tanaya" as Regalyn look at her with calm and serious looks. "After all you explain the artifact-Bug can be dangerous once it's in the hand of the Black Sun but how severe the damages will cause?" as he slightly look down, "That way we can be at our bests and willing to risk anythings when it come to a conflict, it a least I can do to repay you and the Legendary Players!" with strong feeling coming from Regalyn, his hand clanched as he felts struggle.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

† The Lost Soul † Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 03:54 PM
    Threads

Kita, walking around the virtual lands. She wasn't paying any attention when she entered the Crimson's are. Trying to find something to do with her power, she didn't feel like being with Black Suns right now." *Sigh* I wish there never was a stupid war, between the stupid idiots. Ugh.....oh well, I got caught in it". Kicking a rock out of her pathway.

I love Pucca!!!

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

"Hmm, six hours....thats a good while from now shouldn't we depart earlier. I'm sure the Knights have already left." He thought to himself while resting his elbow on his lap and his head rested on his fist. "When are we gonna be dismissed?" He thought to himself.
    Last edited by AngelWolf; 10-23-2005 at 12:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario looked up at Lady Tanaya and nodded, "I will prepare myself, Milady...but I have some more relaxation to do before I leave. I will be ready for action in four hours at the maximum, I promise you. But I think it would be best if everyone here took a breather. I mean, this is a big thing, being at war and all, but we shouldn't allow this whole new knowledge to consume us...we have to keep control here." Mario felt stupid after saying this and so he stood and walked away from the crowd. He took a look at some of the other soldiers. He had known Matsuo from recent fights against the Black Sun. They had spoken before, but this was probably the first time Mario had ever let his layed-back character get the better of him in front of anyone else. He tried to appear as a soldier: strong, fearless, bloodthirsty...but really, Mario was just a regualr post-pubescent guy, knowing what any other male his age would - fear, laziness, a sense of humour, and a sense for fun. He wasn't always in the mood to risk his life, or at least his account.

He took one more look at Lady Tanaya, "I apologize for my rudeness, Lady Tanaya...please excuse me..." he left the breifing room and stood outside by the door. He breathed in some of the virtual air, which seemed more than real to him right now. He pulled out his spear and twirled it, maneuvering it and getting ready for yet another fight, only he knew this one meant a lot more...

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

As I begain to began to walk fast to the breifing room because I was late I see a guy in front of the door messing with his spear.So being new and all to the crimson knights I better make friends here and noe.So I decide to walk towards him.As I walk towards him I look at him trying to determine what kind of person he would be."He looks like a guy who is hiding his emotions.He also looks kinda stressed out"I said under my breath.

As I reach him I greet him delightedly by saying"Hi,I am new to the crimson knights and I would like to be your friend so you are".

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera sighed and Listened to the Mission Briefing. She never liekd fighting The crimson Knights, She had friends in the Crimson Knights but she would have to fight them sooner or later. "So six Hours we'll be leaveing. The Crimson Knights how ever might be a step ahead of us. They have some resorces we don't." She explained to Aran. Not being a newbie she knew many things and she knew much about the Crimson Knights Having helped them a couple years ago.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario looked up at the guy who had just greeted him. He pushed out his hand, stopping the spear and said, "My name's Mario. Umm...just a hint, not all of the Crimson Knights are as easy to get along with as I am alright...so you were lucky to meet me first." Mario smirked. "I'm just out here taking a break...Lady Subaru and Lady Tanaya just announced a new mission we're going to have. We're gonna have to go to Mock-Ter, you know that new server that just opened. It was made from bugs and viruses...so it will be dangerous. Anyway, they're sending us there to retrieve an important artifact...and I know it will be difficult, yet I also know that it will be something to learn from." He smiled and looked at the sky, then back at the guy. "I don't make many mistakes on the battlefield...so if you stay by me, you should be safe enough...uhh, what was your name?"

Mario opened the door and reentered the breifing room, then looked at the man and motioned him in.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Matsuo smiled, pleased by Mario's actions. He was a kid, but a warrior at the same time. Matsuo stood. He glanced at Summer and left the briefing room. He heard enough. Once he exited the room he saw Mario messing with his spear. Shadow sparring? Hm. "Mario," Matsuo said as he leaned against the wall, "are you ready for the battle ahead? I mean mentally? Your childish behavior seems to disappear in the mist of battle. You shouldn't let the higher-ups get the best of you." Matsuo paused. "If we're on the same squad, I want you to know that I trust your skills." Matsuo waited for a response. Mario was a capable warrior, but too few noticed it.

† The Lost Soul † Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 03:54 PM
    Threads

Mummbling to herself, thinking how the war was going on. Kita still walking down that path."I wonder what the rare item they are looking for, I wish I never lost that fight, I wouldn't have to be a Black Sun,but it is kinda better than Crimson knights. Ugh...I have to stop talking to myself!!". Kicking dirt around, she was mad.She caught up to where the meeting was held for the Black Suns and was late.Kita, not rushing to get there, was still walking."Feh..".

I love Pucca!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario looked over at Mitsuo as he followed outside. There were two people here who at least seemed to appreciate Mario. "Mitsuo...I am ready for this battle, but I really don't feel like fighting today, I mean, it was nice to be all relaxed in this virtual world...I don't need action right now. I'll let you know Mitsuo, I'm not in the best of moods today, my friend was hosptialized after a huge fight outside school...that's why I'm not acting the way I normally do. I hate feeling like this..." Mario walked back inside and smiled at the realization that Mitsuo actually trusted him and actually believed he was strong in battle and mentally as well it seemed. He trusts my skills eh...well then I should count him as my friend. Anyone who doesn't need me can stand back I guess...it's time to be happy, I have a battle to win and I can't be upset going in...I better get back in my seat and listen to the rest of the presentation... Mario sat and continued to slouch, looking just as lazy and humorous as he did a few minutes earlier.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

One of the lower ranking players, a newer member of the Black Sun - though nowhere near close to being a newbie of The World - had a small smile spreading across her face. The animorphic girl, Kitsuna, was going to be going on her first major mission. So far, she had only had small encounters against the Crimson Knights, and she was wanting a real fight. Plus it would be nice to go along and see the looks on their faces when the Black Sun had the artifact instead of them. Her tail twitched slightly as she thought about this for a moment, picturing the shocked faces of the Knights.

Glancing towards Kera, she gave a bit of a smile and a small shrug. "Well, that may be so, but I'm sure that we have information that they don't have," she stated. "Either side could claim the artifact...However, I'm confident that we can snatch it before they even lay eyes on it," she added with a smile. Being shy in real life wasn't a factor when she was excited in the game. Kitsuna could be a chatterbox when she was hyped up about something.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera's cold eyes stared at Kitsuna for a second then they turned into a warm green color. "I would have to Agree with you." She smiled a small smile . "My name Is Kera, what would your name be?" She asked being kind. She might need a partner for what they may be doing in the future and Kera had a feeling that this girl would be a fantastic partner.
    Last edited by Kera; 10-23-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Love slave SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2006 09:27 AM
    Threads

Michi was annoyed with the way a few of her inferiors had acted during the meeting. She thought to herself, Why are they always so happy?, at the same time she wished she could have fun and have friends. But she knew she had to deal with having no one but herself as a friend. She couldn't let anyone get close. She might lose them too...
    As usual she had sit at the front of the breifing room and had listened intently to Lady Tanya. She had absorbed every detail and awaited her orders. She stayed behind after she was signaled by Lady Tanya to do so. She knew that the real meeting would begin after the beginners had left.
    My family is in my journal

Awesome avatar above is made by Risky.

Above made by Sumomo1

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

When Kitsuna had first seen Kera's cold eyes move towards her, the animorphic thought that she had been wrong to speak. However, when those same cold eyes turned warmer, she let out a slight sigh. That had scared her for a moment, seeing as she really didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with anybody. "I'm Kitsuna," she said, smiling back. "Nice to meet you, Kera!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information