AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here like pain? Evan enjoy it?

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Not many people get this through their thick and ignorant skulls. If you cut yourself, then you have problems. If you like to wake up sore in the morning knowing you did something healthy, then right on dude. I'm not even going to get into detail for a select few that think they are cool cause' they like pain.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

right on.

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    ....I think the same could be said for you.

but, the thing is I doubt anyone here seriously enjoys pain. They're all using it as a ploy for attention and it makes us sick. it's not cool, it's not attractive, it just makes you look like a pompus [removed]. if you have that big of a mental disorder that you like being hurt in ways that would make most normal people cry I doubt the mental ward would let you on the internet.
    Exactly what I was saying on one of the other "I'm making a thread because I'm a pretend Masochist and it makes me cool" threads that was almost definitely started by Guinevere.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

加虐愛の Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō has a reputation beyond repute Mariya Shidō's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 05:07 AM
    Threads

Pain blows (unless it results from real hot chile peppers) As does selfmutilation . And scars are oooooooogly . And you know you dont wanna be ugly , do you ?

Im a darkness beyond blackest pit
    deeper than the darkest night
    shining like gold upon the sea of chaos

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

i don't like pain.... thus impossible for enjoying it -_-

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I like the chest and arm aches after lifting weights... Feels like you're really strong... Of course you don't really get stronger until that pain goes away, but it still feels good... I think that's why me and my friends would work out and took weight training for almost every semester in High School... That nice aching feeling... Not everyone likes it though... <_<

And I don't really like the aching feeling after running(Quads, Calves, and Shin aches)... Same feeling, different area, and I don't like it at all...

And other pains... Like... Pain when you're punched, when you break an armor leg, or get cut and such... Ehh... I don't like them... Swollen eyes are irritating like crazy, cuts aren't that bad but still hurt, and broken bones... Ehhh... Those are annoying... Basically you get a dull pain in that area for however long it takes to heal.. And it gets itchy... <_<'

Ehh... Anyways, those kind of pains... I don't like very much... Working out pains... I like certain types of those...

Junior Member Twitch is on a distinguished road Twitch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 04:51 PM
    Threads

Sticks and stones may break my ::twitch:: bones, but whips and chains excite me. So ::twitch:: tiemeup and chain me down and tell me your ::twitch:: not stopping.

Just trust me.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch
    Sticks and stones may break my ::twitch:: bones, but whips and chains excite me. So ::twitch:: tiemeup and chain me down and tell me your ::twitch:: not stopping.
    Oh man that was great, you win the internet.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch
    That is just....incredibly funny.....oh man....that was unexpected.....(DT is laughing)

I agree with MistaCloudStrife on workout pain....i got some right now....some battle-scars you could say....any pain other than pain such as this can not feel good. that is why it is pain....the work-out pain is a "metal of honor" that might as well read "i worked hard and pushed my limits"...with running 9 miles a day, i've earned some "Purple Hearts", but it is enjoyable because i means that you are becomeing stronger and physically better.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Interesting subject...

in terms of physical pain... i dispise it... i live with pains throughout my body... some days im sure it'll be the end of me... just the thought of something piercing my skin... (ironic that i have to get a blood test every other week lol)

but im not just talking about getting a cut or something... i think the worst... is head aches... and i find it nearly sadistic that ppl who dont get head aches criticise ppl who do... i had my first migrain at the age of 5... and my bro was watching star wars in the next room (light-saber fight+feverish migrain=ouch)... needless to say, tylenol doesnt do much for me anymore...

if were talking about mental pain... then were going into something MUCH more complicated...

instead of sitting here for 3 hours trying to figure out a way of explaining it, might i suggest a movie?

for every 1 out there that is interested in QP and Chem-Bio, i strongly suggest watching the movie "what the @#$% do we know".

it really gets you thinking...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Smile

I hate pain. I HATE IT!!! I never want to get hurt. EVER.
    Plesure is good though...

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i like pain a lot but not in the private spots....
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Heh i like pain but never self inflicted... i stisfy my hunger with a fight i cant handle like somone biger than me or my size but 2 of em and befor every one to sike myself up my friends perice my arm with thik 2 gage piercing needes and leave them their during the fight amazingly enuf i dont have many scars XD

Have a nice day XD
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Senior Member Halio is on a distinguished road Halio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

I do I like to see and feel it

Help save the planet.
    RECYCLE!

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 05:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus PSN ID: cynaethus Steam ID: cynaethus

Post Pain

Wth.. o_o; I agree with Tsuna, this thread is kinda making me angry too.. although, people have their opinions, so please respect mine. ^_^;

'Kay.. here we go.. >>;

What the hell are some people thinking? Pain is not a topping on an Ice Creame cone, you don't get sprinkles, nuts, carmel, and pain! >__>; Pain is horrible, how could anyone enjoy something that is horrible? .. In my mind, when I hear people say " I enjoy Pain " or something in that area of thought, I always want to ask them.." So.. you think someone suffering is enjoyable? How about someone being raped?... Or maybe some person who was beaten by their parents tickles your funny bone?" ... Yes, these are all sick things to picture, but that's what I am really to ask people who think pain is "enjoyable".. :/ Now about the "cutting" issue.. I know some people who have actually "cut their wrists" before.. and I've helped them out, meaning I've talked to them and told them not to do this.. and we've worked out their problems together. Except for one girl I knew. She was cutting her wrists because of a family problem, she felt as if she was caught in the middle of all of her family problems, and if something went wrong.. it was her fault. She told me that cutting her wrists is a "stress releaver(sp?)" Or.. " It makes you feel better "........

No, It doesn't... Once you cut that vein in your wrist just underneath your fingers when you make a fist, and the blood starts pouring out.. you can't stop it. Yes, you may put a towel over it.. or something else.. but the blood will keep pouring out. You. can. die. Well, actually.. you will die. o_o; What I don't seem to understand is, how the hell can hurting your body get rid of stress? I mean you don't see people taking Yoga cutting their body up....! So.. Let's see here.. what some people are saying is that.. Since the guy that I like, is playing me for a fool, My English Teacher hates me just because I shared a paper outloud when it was offered for a bonus point, and that I am stuck in the Popular Girl's web, that I should be cutting my wrists to get rid of the stress? .... What The HELL. o_o; I would never think about cutting my wrists, why would you want to throw life away? I just don't understand..

And I know, I know, someone is going to come on here and try to challenge my thoughts.. or maybe they wont.. Maybe they think I'm right, or maybe they think I'm wrong. You have to realize that I don't know everything, and no I may not beable to stand up to other people who may actually know more than I do. But, all I know is cutting yourself is terrible, Pain is terrible.. So why do people want to live in constant terror-filled world? Besides, if you didn't know.. Which I'm sure not a lot of people do know.. I have a broken arm right now, which I am typing with. It hurts so much just to type the word " hello " .. I hate pain, I would trade this pain for anything. Although, I am forcing myself to type because I want to say my side on this Thread.

The bottom line is Pain isn't fun, It doesn't make you stronger, except for the broken bone that had healed and now that spot is stronger.. That's all. Like I said, You are free to post your opinion about this topic, and so am I. Please respect my words, because I respect yours. Thank You.

<3/Juri

[
    Currently : fighting zombies ] - [ TWEET | INSTA ]

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

every 1 is different... we were all born into a "standardised" world... when you are born, you are taught that THAT color is red and THAT color is blue... but do we all c them the same way? not necessairely... its just a common word we use...

that is also true about other sensations... some ppl are ticklish some ppl arent... i like brustle sprouts (sp?)... some dont...

YOU dont like pain... others may...

and pain means something different to different ppl... some can c pain as an accomplishment... proof that they finished a job... some ppl c it as an obstacle... some ppl c it as proof of their own existance...

and dont forget that emotionnal pain and physical pain arent the same... the examples you gave were emotionnal... and even then, ppl CAN get addicted to emotionnal pain... because of the hormones released when they are... its the same as beeing a choca-holic... when you eat chocolate, it releases hormones in your system... and you can get addicted to it...

For the past year or so, ive been slowly losing all sensation in my limbs... so if i feel pain, to me it can be a good sign... that i can still FEEL...

dont generalise... or at least dont generalise according to your own standards.........

The Sin of Envy Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 02:29 AM
    Threads

Oh yeah, I love pain and watching anyone or anything suffer and I like getting hurt and it is so much fun.I love blood and scars...anything to do with pain!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really like pain.
    It's sometimes really good to feel pain, but only when at a physical edge.
    I live in Switzerland!

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I don't like pain..but sometimes..I do..when it comes from something I've done to make myself stronger.-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Junior Member AlucardVampire is on a distinguished road AlucardVampire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 12:32 PM
    Threads

o_O;...I like some pain.
    Like drops of hot wax on my skin, I like the sensation.
    Uh, poking at my skin with a needle, not enough to go through the skin and draw blood. Eh, some biting and scratching...o_o;..Just little things.
    I just like focusing on the sensation of how it feels.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I like the taste of my blood. When I get a cut, joy! I literally like to lick my wounds.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

This topic is so funny. It's full of wannabe sadists that have nothing better to do than come to this topic and say things along the lines of "I love pain, I like to inflict it on myself and I like to see other people's pain" Yeah, whatever. I have news for you, we don't think you're cool because you're pretending to be some kind of sick and twisted SOB who in reality is just saying all that stuff just to get a little speck of attention like "wow, you're sick" or something. Stop trying to make a reputation for yourself by seeming like a retard in my and the other people with common sense on this forum. Build it on your actions, not your claims.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    I like the taste of my blood. When I get a cut, joy! I literally like to lick my wounds.
    thats a completely different story!

theres this kind of meat... i cant for the life of me remember what its called...

the way you eat it is basically "add salt/pepper, enjoy"

RAW!

i dunno why, but i LOVE meat! whenever i eat chicken or beef or w/e, i always eat every last piece of meat and then break open the bones for the marrow!

the only other food that i can eat like a famished animal would be melons... you know... those green/white melons... sorta pale on the inside... last time i had some, i ate a half in 34 1/2 seconds... odd considering that i usually savor food...

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    This topic is so funny. It's full of wannabe sadists that have nothing better to do than come to this topic and say things along the lines of "I love pain, I like to inflict it on myself and I like to see other people's pain" Yeah, whatever. I have news for you, we don't think you're cool because you're pretending to be some kind of sick and twisted SOB who in reality is just saying all that stuff just to get a little speck of attention like "wow, you're sick" or something. Stop trying to make a reputation for yourself by seeming like a retard in my and the other people with common sense on this forum. Build it on your actions, not your claims.
    Agreed. hm... I hope that wasn't at anyway directed to me. But still agreed for the most part. Pain isn't to be self inflicted. And if you get in a fight, only feel good about your battle scars if you won.

However, if you get chap lips, cut lips, or paper cuts, enjoy. I don't like serious pain. Thus, keep the hell away from razor blades. I'm talking to you, emo people and attention grabbers.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I hope that wasn't at anyway directed to me.
    It wasn't. don't worry.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Closed Thread

Thread Information