Have a question that you don't know the answer for, you have come to the right post? Chemistry, Physics, Biology, general knowledge question, any questions in general, or mind-blowing riddles,ask here. Also, post any intriguing stuff that you know that others might be interested in.
Let me begin: How many characters are there in the Japanese Language?
In my mother tongue, which is Telugu, we have about 2500 characters.
Some respect prefixes and suffixes in Sanscrit and Telugu:
1) -garu has the same meaning as the Japanese prefix -chan.
2) -sami (Lord or title given to a martial artist) has the same meaning as the Japanese prefix -sama.
3) -andi has the same meaning as -kun.
4) Rei ________, in the blank space you have to put in a name, and it has to be a guy's name.
5) Mei ________,in the blank space you have to put in a name, and it has to be a girl's name.
Mostly teenagers and children use these suffixes, don't say these for elderly people.
Enlighten us .