AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: help with getting started on RPG

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Default help with getting started on RPG

i have tried to figure it out by myself, but i just can't. i dont know how to get into an RPG battle! when i went to battle arena it said to type in a code and password. where do i get a battle code?!! please help, i hope its not some super easy thing to figure out.
    thanks.

i have a character already made and everything.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

Well....first off you have to challenge somebody...and you do that by clicking the New Battle link....then you challenge the person and it's kinda easy to figure out on the rest...oh yeah, if they accept a message will be sent to you saying that they accepted and then you have to go in the room and wait for them to come....anyways that's just how I do it....if you need any more help just pm me and then I'll do my best to explain...later

-Dark Spirit A.K.A. Kate's Girlfriend......lol....

Closed Thread

Thread Information