AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: don't you think is time to move on?

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default don't you think is time to move on?

i've been watching stuff that realy bothers me, people going on about stuff happened ages ago, world war 2, world war 1, natziest, ect ect.

i mean isn't it time to move on and look in to future?

there was like a fancy dress party and prince Harry wore a german SS uniform, and everyone were upset, WHY?, now police have new unifrom, and they said its look like natziest from ww2, so? why people can't move on? i don't sai to forget, just leave things behind and get on with our lives and look for brighter future and learn from our past and learn from it and not to make it happen again.

why if i have dark hair and wearing black becuase i like black, people say are you goth?, well what should i say, im not goth, but even if i was so what? if i enjoy my life the way i want, or you enjoy the life the way you want(the way you don't interfere with anybody else's life) they say your this and that? why we must have stereotypicality in ourselves, why can't just say hi how you feeling, instead of hey why you wearing that? or why you look like that?(in the stupid way, not the friendly way). i just wish people just get on with eachother and if you don't like something in omeone if its indecent keep it into yourself.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Junior Member i dont know has a little shameless behaviour in the past i dont know's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2005 05:50 AM
    Threads

hehehe... yes i agree that we should go on... people wont change for the better though..

can anybody donate me some rupees?! im so poor! ill rep you in return..

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OK, so we forget about EVERYTHING and move on. That means people will have never learned about WWII. Now if you don't learn about it, you won't see why it's a bad idea, and some country can start WWIII.
    The reason we HAVE history and the reason we learn/hear about it, is so that we are constantly reminded not to make the same mistakes all over again.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i guess you didn't read all my texts, i said i don't say forget about it we learn from it and leave it alone, move on don't forget, don't mention it again.

it is sweet

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by keitaru-san
    there was like a fancy dress party and prince Harry wore a german SS uniform, and everyone were upset,
    Lol, yeah, i remember that that was so pathetic. But what's more pathetic is after a fancy dress disco at school, someone went in a german uniform like harry and our teacher would'nt put a picture of him up in the common room because of what happened with harry, it was so stupid!

So yeah, i agree. History is boring anyway.
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

This maybe kinda off topic a little, but...moving on is hecka hard, like...you made lots of good memories with an item, but once you lose it, you cant move on easily.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history" George Bernard Shaw

First getting up set with some one over a costume is stupid unless that costume is used to show hatred. second we must never forget the millions killed in the purges called the final solution. next time your bored in history class think of this quote

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
    Joseph Stalin

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Member White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 11:35 PM
    Threads

The only reason people bring up history is to remember the death of innoncent people or those who fought for what they believed in. If you look at it in a broader scale, Everybody that died in the past has lead to you or me being born. Studying history is like paying respects to those who had made an impact in people's life.

If you see something that bothers you look away but, if it bothers you that much do something about it.
    Just hope tomorrow will be a better day.

I don't know what's suppose to happen but then again I don't really care

Love the life you have. It could be much worse.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Things like WWII and all that it included have to be remembered and have to be something that people are reminded of constantly. Why? Because the very idea that something like the holocaust will happen again is terrifying. And you know what's even more terrifying? There are a great many people out there that don't even know what it is, and some that don't even believe it happened. I kid you not. I have a friend that honestly did not know what a nazi was, who Hitler was, or what the holocaust was. I had to explain it to him.

Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to things like that. Ignorance is deadly. Ignorance opens us up to allowing it to happen again. Learning about it...remembering it...that helps us to recognize it better the next time around, and to prevent it.

You know why the English don't like Prince Harry wearing a nazi unfirom? Because the nazis BOMBED ENGLAND. It's a very unpatriotic costume for the prince of a nation to wear. It's in poor taste. It was an incredibly stupid move on his part.

Now, the last part of your post has nothing to do with the first part, and barely deserves a response. You sound like every other angsty teenager in existance. Follow your own advice and move on. People try to label you. Big woop. People do that. Get over it.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

i say if its already pat forget it its done and over with so w/e you may be dweling on that happened already drop it fast and get on with your life
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im not saying about only wars or ww2, im talking on anything that stops us from moving on, things that people still argue, why can't people be united togather?

it is sweet

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

'cause people have differing points of view...really, unless the borg take us over we'll--sorry to say--never "get along."
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

im not saying about only wars or ww2, im talking on anything that stops us from moving on, things that people still argue, why can't people be united togather?

why cant people get along?...I must say this 'HAHAHAHA this is such a pathetic question...this is wat my baby cuz asked....!!!!!' sorry if I offended you in a way...I wont answer that question but I would say that people should adapt to what happened in the past..history is essential and important to us..we should cherish it...think if WW 2 or WW 1 never happened.....something wouldnt have happened....the Atomic bomb.....that Bomb was bad but it was good in a way..you should us logics and find out but I would say that its good to have history and we dont have to move on if we dont wish to.......

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerraN EmpirE
    "We learn from history that we learn nothing from history" George Bernard Shaw

First getting up set with some one over a costume is stupid unless that costume is used to show hatred. second we must never forget the millions killed in the purges called the final solution. next time your bored in history class think of this quote

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
    Joseph Stalin
    Anyway, no party in WWII was innocent. Since it's the winners that write history, something much too easy to forget. Need I remind you of this, this and this?

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." --Winston Churchill

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ...

I agree. People that was then this is now. Get over it. And stop stereotyping. It's stupid. I wear black people ask me if I'm goth. I say damn right to tick them off. But stop the stereotyping. Because you go about it wrong. You judge before you know.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

This is one of the stupidest threads i have ever seen, keitaru-san you should be ashamed. You don't have a damn clue in the world what you're talking about. And go cry in a corner about people calling you a goth because honestly no one gives two Edited out about it.

Lets watch the language in here - Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 10-19-2005 at 07:41 PM.

Member nomed can only hope to improve nomed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 10:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by keitaru-san
    i've been watching stuff that realy bothers me, people going on about stuff happened ages ago, world war 2, world war 1, natziest, ect ect.

i mean isn't it time to move on and look in to future?
    NO world war is fun.war is fun ok I woude do any thing to bbe in war now ok
    just dont forgit how you have your freedome duh

:: pulls out a smoke and leaves ::
    "Insanity: a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world"

"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories"

this is bunny,copy bunny in your

signature help to scribble's bunny
    on his way to world domination!

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

im ganna say this once.....ppl will never get along unless a marical happens
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I agree people should leave thethe past in the past

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

MEh, the point of history is so teacher can have a job XD and that mankind don't repeat our mistakes. Unfortunately, were so stupid we keep making the same mistakes over and over again
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

yes and no. we always have to remember the pasr we can't just foreget it

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think you missed the point of my post. It wasn't just WWII that needs to be remembered. It's all things like that. People remember history for a reason. It's not to give teachers a job. It's not because people can't move on.

In all honesty, a great many people find history fascinating. If not, there wouldn't be so many popular books that are based on historical events. There wouldn't be an entire TV station dedicated to history. There wouldn't be so many popular historical movies. Besides the whole "history helps us learn from our mistakes and do better" thing, it also shows us where we've been in relation to where we are now. Just how far have we advanced in some ways, and in what ways have we not changed? Maybe you don't care how peopled lived in say the 1500s, but some people find it interesting to learn about that.

By learning about the past, you are better able to understand a great many things in the present. You're able to understand how certain things came about. Why does Christianity have so many denominations instead of all being Catholic like it once was? Why isn't America still a colony of England? How'd we go from being just a strip on the east coast to having almost an entire continent?

If you're one of those people that are content going through life not really understanding how things work and just accepting that they work...then you're very simple. And you're also probably someone who should never vote. Because chances are your choice would be made by someone else and not your own understanding of what the politician's promised actions would mean for your country. Because, you see, if you knew your history, you'd be able to find similar examples and apply it to today's situations.

And the stereotyping thing? Yeah, again, you sound like every other angsty teenager out there. Nothing original in your complaint. People stereotype because that's what they do. You can whine all you want to, but that's what humans have ALWAYS done. Get. Over. It. Why don't you just put their words behind you and move on? The past is the past, right? Why can't you just get along with them? And you know....nobody likes a hypocrit.

--

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

I fully agree with all that has been said by Tod, although I'd have some points to had.

In a certain way, I understand with some points keitaru states, even though not with the way he puts them up.

Let's take the example of WWII. If not counting the Cold War and other aftermaths (or some politicologists' position about WWII not being over yet), WWII ended in 1945. 60 years. Not forgotten and all for the best that way. But still, there still is a guiltiness remaining, in about all of western countries. And this guiltiness leads to what? "The holocaust empire" (not sure about the title in english), a book written by a Jew or a Jewess, if I remember, about how all has been given to the jewish people due to that feeling of guilt following WWII. Which also means the increasing of jewish lobbies' power, which then is strong and exposed enough to "beg" for more guilt, and so on. WWII has become, in one way, a big marketing game, merchandise. Like: "For millions of our people that died, give us millions of dollars, or a territory on which other people already live, etc." Now, I don't want to over-simplify WWII aftermaths over jewish people, nor put them all in the same bag. Those actions might have as well been inconscious. Although I daresay the leaders of those lobbies are pretty much aware of the political, economical and social power they gain with that emotional blackmailing.

So: forget? No. Get over the guiltiness? Yes, it is about time. Now, we won't ever be able to fully achieve this war if as a whole we don't accept all that has or hasn't been made without feeling compelled to always do a bit more to feel less guilty. It is done, can't do much about it, if not stop that pity movement towards the "victims" which does nothing more than enclosing them in their victim role.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agreed. History should not be ignored, but old grudges should at some point be laid to rest. I mean look at Japan and America, for example. We were enemies in WWII (for really, we mustn't forget that Germany was not alone), they bombed us, we nuked them, they did many bad things to us and we did many bad things to them. And, for a while, both sides continued to hate each other after the war was over. I've known (older) people that had been to Japan when they were younger, when the war was fresher in Japan's mind, and had experienced quite a bit of hate towards them because they were American. But you know what? Things aren't nearly that bad anymore. Japan freaking loves America and American things. Japan and Japan-related things are becoming increasingly popular in America. The newer generations are totally blowing away that old bitterness and creating a new relationship. Yes, we'll always remember what they did to us. And yes, they'll always remember what we did to them. But the big thing is that we both realize that it was during a time of war, and that's what people do in war...they do bad things to the other side...anything they can to win. And we realize that was someone else's war, not our war...not the war of the later generations.

So, yes, like Dandy says, let the bitter feelings that come as an aftermath of wars go. Let the wounds heal. After the cities and lives are rebuilt, work on rebuilding the relations. But never forget. Never just cast the past the aside and label it as meaningless and irrelevant.

...And 200 rupees to the first person to identify the irony of my sig and av in relation to this current topic.

--

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Yeah! I agree! All you black people, why can't you move on? Slavery isn't that bad. Stop whining! And, jewish people, you have no right to come on and start crying about the gas chambers! It's time to move on, people!

If you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information