AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Many Faces

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Many Faces

I've been working with my friend on this. We do have an idea for a manga, both of us draw and well I showed him this, it's just some different clothing on one character. And the name. So basically, it's just a simple drawing I made to support our little manga idea we have going.

This drawing was done horizontally, and it doesn't all fit in one black thing. So i'll split it and put the two sides in different boxes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Faces_of_sinnaku1.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	324.9 KB
ID:	7255   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mutant_Face_Sinnaku.jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	7256  

Junior Member MirrorMan will become famous soon enough MirrorMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 04:21 PM
    Threads

you scanned it crooked, lol. But thats ok. It looks good, i like the last one with the mutant hands. I also like the fact that you made him look like a demon by not giving him eyes, that's a nice taouch. The one with the trench coat is good except i thought it was a little thinner than the other two. And then the middle one with that armor.... I really like the vail you drew over his mouth. THe picture looks good, you should ink it and maybe color it.

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, i noticed from once i finished it that he was going to look too thin. i must've drawn it too close to the edge then didn't want to make it too close to the middle of the page.

And yeah i did scan it crooked. heh heh heh

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

You scanned it crooked? It looked fine to me. Although, thier legs were a little to small for thier bodies. In case you wanted to know. Otherwise, they look good!
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It could use some shading and color so it would be better…but it’s still great.
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

By The power of *bump* I revive this topic.
    Hey! This is my topic!

Closed Thread

Thread Information