AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do i still have a chance

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do i still have a chance

ok long story short i liked this girl for 2 years now and she really liked me till about a week ago. we went to our first school dance together and had a great time together after that we havent talked since(1 week later) and we have 2 classes together. i think she has given up on waiting for me to ask her out. so do i still have a chance with her. do you ever just stop wanting to be with someone
    It's all over with me now
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

dude, ask her quikly. she'll get really pissed at you if you don't ask soon. Woman hate it when you start dating them and a dance comes upi, then they start expecting you toask them, if you don't she'll move on.

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Well, I think you should tell her you like her first of all. She might think the reason you haven't asked her out is because you do not like her. Being a woman myself, I would want to be told by the person I like that they like me as well *if that is the case*. If you wait to long to tell someone, they may get the wrong idea and do as zodiak said, move on. It is hard enough to tell someone you like them if you are unsure about their feelings for you. I still think you have a chance, but act quickly or you could lose this girl. Good luck ^^

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, tell her that you like her, and ask her out, I guess..
    I live in Switzerland!

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Ask her quickly or it will be to late but you still have a chance! go for it!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

If you want to take her out then ask if you don't want to well that's great to. Now I'm sure you could have figured out something this painfully obvious out on your own.

† The Lost Soul † Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 03:54 PM
    Threads

I really don't see why you should ask other people. If you really like someone make your own choice, don't ask other people.

I love Pucca!!!

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Well, that's rather simple...

Just ask , nothing bad will come, but maybe rejection. Which really isn't bad as it'll be the same if you never asked her out.

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok well now that we solved that problem. anyone have an idea of how an extremly shy guy can ask her out.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Either grab some courage and do it! or you could always write a note ^^,
    I live in Switzerland!

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I think writing a letter would be the best thing you can do...^^;; it is simple and effective!!

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think you should go for it. But I must caution-not trying to be mean- But it sounds like she's lost interest, and if thats the case, it may be too late...

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

It's rather simple

Step One: Walk up to said persoon
    Step Two: Get their attention
    Step Three: Ask them out

=p But honestly, it's rather quick, just swallow and let it out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere
    I think you should go for it. But I must caution-not trying to be mean- But it sounds like she's lost interest, and if thats the case, it may be too late...
    that is what i am afraid of but just last week at the dance we had a great time and the week b4 that for some reason she asked me to the prom(which is at the and of the year. so if it werent for those and a couple of other reasons i would think she didnt like me anymore.
    Last edited by nikko; 10-16-2005 at 05:09 PM.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Look at it this way. Would you rather ask her out and have her possibly turn you down, or would you rather go on in your life wondering "What if ...?". And whatever you do, never do it through letters. Its fine to talk through letters but you want to establish eye contact.

If you want, just say hi and talk to her about how class went. By then you should have some visual clues as to whether or not to ask her out. If she seems interested and hanging on your every word then its pretty obvious what to do.

I don't understand why you didn't talk to her after the dance.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

we did talk the day after and she felt so bad that she got sick at the after party and had to leave early and we showed each other the pics we took but the days after she stopped talking to me i tried to. (sry i left that part out
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

You never know until you ask. So just go and do it already.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

stop telling me to just do it. i will but i dont see her till tomorrow.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Since you don't seem to like the advice you asked for.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information