AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: last exile wallpaper

Member Cervan is on a distinguished road Cervan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default last exile wallpaper

just made this not too long ago i like it what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LAVIWALLPAPER.jpg‎
Views:	120
Size:	517.7 KB
ID:	7244  

this is a bunnie coppie and paste him into your signature to help him dance to world domination!

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i love it^^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Good concept, but there are a few things that need to be touched up.
    1) The edges are a bit jagged and pixilated. I would give it a bit of a outer glow in black to help smooth them a bit.

2) the text/ title in the upper left is too faded and pixilated to read. I would either try to retype it or get rid of it all together.

Try fixing those up and go from there. Like I said, it is a great concept and has good movement, but just needs a bit of cleaning up.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I agree with Pooky there, and also if you can fix that line in the middle of the wallpaper..that just sticks out, which if you move it over until it just cover up by the character will look much more consistent with the blend. Good concept though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heres what i have now i fixxed that jaggedness on lavi and got rid of that line then i fixxed the words in the upper left had corner
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 10-17-2005 at 01:14 AM.

this is a bunnie coppie and paste him into your signature to help him dance to world domination!

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Use the upload feature man, it's there for a reason you know. Anyway, my complaints are as follows, the blur in the BG is a bit annoying IMO. It's a good idea, but a bit annoying. The extraction needs a loot of work. I don't know where you got the logo in the upper corner, but you need to find a better copy of it. This particular Range Murata image is not that hard to find if you know where to look. I don't, but am saying.

A suggestion? Since she is pushing off of something, why not make it like a screen or something? Then, the blurriness would make more sense. *shrug* An idea.

Actually, disregard everything I said; except for the upload attachment feature. It looks a lot better the second go round. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thankyou im sorry about the upload feature ill fix that now

EDIT: fixed

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    Use the upload feature man, it's there for a reason you know. Anyway, my complaints are as follows, the blur in the BG is a bit annoying IMO. It's a good idea, but a bit annoying. The extraction needs a loot of work. I don't know where you got the logo in the upper corner, but you need to find a better copy of it. This particular Range Murata image is not that hard to find if you know where to look. I don't, but am saying.

A suggestion? Since she is pushing off of something, why not make it like a screen or something? Then, the blurriness would make more sense. *shrug* An idea.

Actually, disregard everything I said; except for the upload attachment feature. It looks a lot better the second go round. ^_^
    double post diffrent post meanings thankyou man i worked kinda diffrently on this i woke up at night and started painting in photoshop for some reason and this is what i got lol i was half asleep for the first time i remeber reading something about extraction techniques and i did it im rusty i used to use the magic eraser and take out all the black and stuff then use the eraser and 1 PX brush to get it smooth ver painfull and looks bad next version is much better ^^ i used the extraction techique on the logo looks much better now

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

your second wallpaper was taken off because off-site linking is not allowed. review the rules.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

QUESTION: when i made this wallpaper my second time is it good enough to be put into the show? i mean err..... i would like this to be put up on the main for others to see how will that go?
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 10-18-2005 at 08:58 AM. Reason: image deleted

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure if blurring her is the way to go. The edges needed help (they still look a bit ragged), but it's really not a good idea to blur the main image so much. Maybe try a light gaussian blur, or just smooth the edges and jagged lines.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

So... it doesnt seem you know how to add a thumbnail. Go to "Go Advanced" under the reply box. Then "manage attachments". Upload the image through that. Viola! Thumbnail.

Pink is the new Pooky

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

It's good but I don't like the blurryness of the background. I still like it though. ^_^
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well looks like im going to do alot more work on this now i wont post one up until i fix it ok?? thanks pookie poo for telling me how to do the image thing....
    Last edited by Cervan; 10-18-2005 at 06:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information