AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon AMV Song Suggestions

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 03:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    atlanta, georgia...actually hartwell, georgia (hour and a hlaf away
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon AMV Song Suggestions

wow, been a while since i've been on here. anywho, one of my hobbies is making AMVs (ok so i've only done one so far, gimme a break). so, for my next project(s) i'm gonna try to do character tributes for each sailor senshi (all 10 of em) and possibly tuxedo mask. the only problem is i can't figure out what song to use for any of them. so i'm here appealing to the masses to get your input. tell me what song i should use and which sailor its for. thank you.

P.S. if you wanna see the first (and only ) AMV i made its on animemusicvideos.org search for my username darkfire_destiny, its pretty good (i think)

one whom I love dearly:Poohnella
    other people i know: Jagan Eye
    (popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    destiny_fire1@hotmail.com
    ^That's me^

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you can, use Kaze ni Naru (lean more towards this one) or Shiokaze ni Nosette for Haruka. They're songs in tribute to the character written and sung by the seiyuu Ogata Megumi herself. Fabulous work.

"Curbside Prophet" by Jason Mraz might be interesting used for either Rei or Michiru. Leaning towards Michiru, I think. Funnier that way XD

"Face to Face" by Siouxie and the Banshees could be interesting for Usagi and Mamoru, if done properly.

"I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane" by Dido is a wonderfully emotional song. Good for Mamoru or, at a stretch, Ami.

"Azusa Nigou" by Kariudo. If you can pull that one off for Rei, myself and other Rei-Yuuichirou lovers would be guaranteed to love you forever.

I'll try to think up more.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 10:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

you could do the five inner (or all ten) senshi and use La soldier...not sure who its from...but i could send it to you as an attachment (to an email address...maybe here) if you like =) (just pm me and let me know,its from sailor moon,and its a catchy song)

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks, ill download some of them and see if they work keep em comin tho, i need at least one for each senshi

(popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok...
    1) dont make what, exactly
    2) i dont care, i'm making these amvs and i'm asking for suggestions for songs if you dont like it...well then go away, dont watch them, i dont care, but dont clog up this thread with bogus posts, if you dont mind, thank you

(popular, aren't I?)

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Member Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Wink Moon Revenge!

Yes, Moon Revenge and Ai o Shinjiteru are awesome Sailor Moon songs. <3 Or if you wanna make a happy Sailor Moon AMV, the song Moon Colored Syndicate from the musical is good, too.
    Fall to your knees and receive the divine punishment of love!

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Default Amv

I say We Believe You or La Moon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information