AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xenosaga III early impressions

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Xenosaga III early impressions

Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra, is currently underway

heres some early info on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by gamespot
    Xenosaga Episode III will take place one year after the end of Episode II and will once again focus on the adventures of series heroine Shion Uzuki and her friends. Party members confirmed to be in Episode III include JR, KOS-MOS, and Ziggy. The graphics in Xenosaga Episode III will be in the more-realistic style of Episode II, as opposed to the cutely deformed look of Episode I.

Episode III takes place after Shion resigns from her job as chief engineer of Vector Corporation's R&D Division when she discovers the company is involved in the destructive Gnosis Phenomenon. She now works together with an underground organization called Scientia, which is attempting to expose Vector Corporation's wrongdoings. After her departure from Vector, Shion learns that her old employer has canceled its KOS-MOS project--just as a mysterious android named T-elos, which strikingly resembles KOS-MOS, appears. It's expected that Episode III will reveal many of the mysteries surrounding the series, such as the Vector Corporation's true objective.

Xenosaga Episode III will once again feature two battle modes: character battle, where party members directly fight with enemies, and robot battle, where they duke it out inside giant mechs. Character battles will feature three-member parties as in previous installments. The game has abandoned the complicated zone system from Episode II, and the powerful tech attacks from Episode I have been brought back.
    from what i saw so far it looked like they improved on the graphics from xenosaga 2

anyways i think like the other 2 this one will be great but for now information is lacking on it

here are some screen shots of the game

anyway's i'd like to hear what some members have to say about it
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Crimson soul...........nice i am a Xenosaga fan. I have completed one and 2 already even two was aggrivating because all of those many games, I almost killed my controller because of it*controller is now hiding in closet. Plus i have 2 screenshots of episode three with shion and Kos-mos outfits. here they r:

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i never was big on the minigames as much..i beat them all till i got the items through... i liked the battle system alot in 2 more then 1...killing the boss of the game in one combo is so fun..takes a few turns to set up but it's worth it^^

yeah i saw those images on the main site..damn site wouldn't let me save them so i had to use a backdoor method to get the location and copy them

here's another pic of both of them together with the new xenosaga 3 design

i can't wait to see the fights between kos-mos and her counterpart, the new android that looks like kos-mos
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 10-15-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default 0.o it puts shivers down my spine......-_-

It would be way worth it. But the main question is, can kos-mos beat someone who is more advanced than her? Really they couldn't just destroy kosmos.....they could have shut her down and put her somewhere but not destroy her. And y would they make a new one when the old one(kosmos) worked just fine..........except when shion calls her and she self boots which scares the hell out of ppl at vector.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think the new kos-mos has something to do with vectors true intentions (which will be reveled in the game..hopefully)..since shion quit vector i quess she took kos-mos with her and the new kos-mos was built in her stead..as for being more advanced, it is true that in all the battle scenes shown kos-mos was being beaten but kos-mos has a lot of mystery and like they said at the end of the second game she is yet to be awakend so i think kos-mos is still only showing part of her potental.

what i was most surprised about was that vector was involved in the gnosis incidents.
    but why would they built anti gnosis weapons like kos-mos then?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nephielm said something about u-do and kos-mos has a greater purpose than being just and anti gnosis weapon. Like Whilem said or something like it.........it was like a play and the actors r doing their roles so what if we get new actors her fate will soon be revealed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah when they get to lost jerusalum (sp?) she will awaken, so i think that might be where they could end up fighting her counterpart. but they leave so much at the end of the second game that need to be answered in the 3rd..like that abels ark thing...that was one huge gnosis..with the black hole, and all those planets....i sure hope you don't have to fight that thing

i want to see chaos's (damn i havn't beaten 2 in a while...his name is yeshua or something right?) full power revelaved. that will be interesting

there are still alot of scenes in trialers that lead to even more questions throughout the game..like the scene where kos-mos is in a coffin surrounded by flowers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

0.o what trailor?! I haven't seen that one. Yeah his name was Yeshua........but I like Chaos better though

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, gamespot has a short trialer so far but there is a much bigger one out there somewhere..i read about it and i'm looking for it

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/xenosagaepisode3/media.html

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

wait a second....Xenosaga three...i forgot that 2 even came out...i really should pick that up.

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

I suggest that you don't get number 2 because it disappointed me and jump to 3. I hope it will satisfy my thirst for good game play.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've played 2 and completed it. The only good things about 2 is the parts From the Omega system to the Ending and where u learn about Jr.,Gaignun, and Albedo's past, finally seeing gaignun change into their father all of a sudden. The rest was CRAPPY and plus y in the world did half of them sound depressed for?!?!?!?!?!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

update time

the mysterious counter KOS-MOS has been revieled,
    here's the info i got on her so far
    Development code TP-XX summary name "T-elos"
    it says she has 3x the strengh of the hilbert effect as KOS-MOS
    (picture of her below)

anyways i got a bunch of new screen shots now
    the character designs are now in 3D models instead of drawn

KOS-MOS^^

Shion

Allen

T-elos (she looks so sweet)

it appears that they spent alot more time on the character development in this episode then in #2

MOVIE SCREENS
    *warning spoilers*

Yes the bathing suits are back, and better then ever

One of many Kos-mos T-elos battles throughout the game

and of course the wings that have something to do with U-DO and the fate of the world

OVerall in this episode they spent more time on the graphics (no more of those annoying hands from episode 2)
    and from my current understanding the storyline in episode 3 is the best so far

more screens shots to come soon (since you can't post so many images in a single post)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes Yes double post i know....
    anyways new screenshot and character CG models are out...

MOMO

New outifit, looks pretty good

nephilim

A lot better then the crappy xeno 2 version

Abel

...don't remeber him

Some new Battle and Event screenshots (mostly momo)

Abels arc returns

The graphics are looking clean and really nice so far

as for Features of the game (the site is in japanese so i can't get all of it)
    here's what i was able to find out
    DATA feature
    -allows you to view any event's you've seen so far in the game,
    -360 degree models of characters, ES's, and enimies
    there also seems to be extra costumes unlockable from xenosaga 1 and xenosaga 2 clear data

Closed Thread

Thread Information