AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pradise Kiss the Anime!!! HURRAY!

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 08:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pradise Kiss the Anime!!! HURRAY!

Pradise Kiss has been made into an anime!!! I'm so freakin' happy I could cry!

I'm Wondering if anyone else heard about this and their comments?

SIDE NOTE: I can't remember if you're allowed to link in posts...that's spamming right? Anyways, I have a link to the offical website (PM me if you want it).
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

w/e ive never heard of that
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Question: why did you post if you don't know it?...Anyways, Pradise Kiss is a REALLY good manga--I suggest picking it up--if you like fashion or a good cute romance story.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

You're allowed to post links to the official website. Just no posting links to places to illegally download anything...

And I'm interested to see this, now. I loved the manga.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, good to know :P *thumbs up* here is the link.

http://parakiss.tv/pkiss/tra.html

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 02:59 PM
    Threads

can't wait to see it!! YEAH!!!

Junior Member sakimi tama is on a distinguished road sakimi tama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 01:26 PM
    Threads

OMG that's awesome *jumps up and down* I love Yazawa's manga and to find out it will soon be anime...thats so cool!
    "We will drink till were drunk and forget all our sorrows"

LIVING_DEAD_grl chiifanloversis will become famous soon enough chiifanloversis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 10:04 AM
    Threads

i have no clue what it is.....plz like explian more

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

Ok, for the clueless...who obviously are unable to use Google...

Paradise Kiss is a manga about a girl who sort of gets drafted to be a model by a very interesting group of characters. The "group of the characters" are students at an art school that are focusing on clothing and design. There's going to be a big competition/fashion show at the end of the year, and so the students have been split into groups to come up with a design and product for the show. This group calls itself Paradise Kiss and is made up by a tall drag queen, a spastic punk, a cute loli-esque girl, and is headed by the promiscuous "George". The girl (forgot her real name, but they start calling her "Caroline" or something) that is recruited as their model had been just another girl trying to study and pass her exams so she would be accepted into a good school after graduation. Caroline's mother is very strict, you see, and wants her to be the best student ever. But Caroline's dreams start to shift away from school the longer she works with Paradise Kiss.

It's a very compelling story about teenage dreams and the like. Very nicely done, I think. Yazawa captures the moods and confusion of the teen years well.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 09:21 PM
    Threads

hmm sounds shojo not really my style

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

Senior Member Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

I watched the first 3 episodes and liked it. I haven't got around to watching more, but I will.

Closed Thread

Thread Information