AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Post Your Pics 12

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Post Your Pics 12

This is from Bean's last pic thread so i thought i would put it up here just incase.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Quote:
    1) All posters will be treated with RESPECT. There will be no more drooling over girls, telling people they should change their look, or anything else that is deemed inappropriate.
    Compliments, like 'you have pretty eyes', are acceptable. Posts saying 'OMG u so hot n' sexy' are inappropriate. Remember what your parents told you, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.

2) No one owns other people on this board. Thus, there will be no fighting about how "that's your girl, don't talk to her."

3) The thread will have a three strikes, its out policy. We will give you three chances to follow the rules. If you don't, the thread will be closed.

4) There will be automatic warnings for those of you who chose to behave inappropriatly.

The picture thread is meant to give people a chance to see what you look like. If you are posting so that people can tell you how hot you are, then you are in the wrong place.

If someone harrases someone over PM about their picture PM Klutz or Bean and we will take care of it.

Rude behaviour will not be tolerated.

Only Moderators can start the pic thread.

So if your going to participate in this topic, you will go by the rules set above.

We all know what to do, and we all know what not to do in this topic. ~ Bean

ok here is a pic of me

If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sorry, this is a mod only starting topic.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information