AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think it will have a rather low key series, although i'm happy with a low quality version. Quite honestly, I don't think Double Zeta is worth paying for.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Me either (mostly because of the first half). But if it is licensed, I can look forward to possibly having a high quality DVD-rip Oddly, I liked the first half of it the first time viewing it, now I like the second half better. I wonder what becomes of him after his series? I mean, among the 3 main leads, he is the only one who is never shown again.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hated the 1st half right from the get go, esoecially the Moon Moon colony.

As for Juduau, I assume he lived happily as a helium farmer (Ironically where the cool, calculated and menacing Paptimuss Sirocco got his start)

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I must admit, it was a little disappointing the way Haman went out in ZZ. I mean, after TOTALLY owning Scirocco, Char, and Kamille, she takes it super easy on Judau (no offense, but let's face the fact that he doesn't compare to the others). I guess affection does make you do strange things.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

hey, anyone know when gundam seed destiny comes out in america? i have been anticipating to what happens in the series.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Word to the wise, don't be anticipating too much. Huge let down for me compared to SEED. I am not sure that it will actually be aired on television, because SEED has been so low rated that it is on alternating Saturday mornings at 5 AM.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

wait you mean that the destiny is on 5 in the morning on saturday? or the ols seed

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I assume it is SEED, but I have never been up that late to know for sure.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

On Double Zeta: I found Haman's admiration of Judau to really be a let down, she really was a lot less ruthless in ZZ, probally to make her actually able to be defeated.

On Seed DESTINY: I absolutely HATED how Kira and crew hijacked the series. From the start I was saying how the series would suck if that happened. And lo and behold guess what happened.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Response to ZZ: Everyone acts differently when they are "in love". Maybe that was Haman's way. I mean, in Zeta, she genuinely hated Scirocco and Kamille, hence the ownage.

Resonse to Destiny: I sincerely hope they make a final, third season to develop a real rivalry between Shinn and Kira. Every Gundam lead needs a rival, and to this point Kira doesn't have one (he is just too Godlike for my taste). Shinn seems like the closest in skill, if he develops a reason to fight Kira.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Resonse to Destiny: I sincerely hope they make a final, third season to develop a real rivalry between Shinn and Kira. Every Gundam lead needs a rival, and to this point Kira doesn't have one (he is just too Godlike for my taste). Shinn seems like the closest in skill, if he develops a reason to fight Kira.
    Actually Shinn has Forgiven Kira on the point that

Calamity Actually Killed Shinn's Family

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*embarassed* I guess I shouldn't make comments without seeing the whole series What do you think is the best rivalry from a Gundam series?

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

Gundam Wing was definitely high up there. The mechs were cool and the characters were cooler. You could just do *soo* much with the characters in that anime. Their personalities were mutable enough so that when you actually took them out of the show itself and looked at them they were the most amazing people and personalties.

It was the second real anime I ever got into and I loved it so much. RPing it was awesome, writing and reading fanfics opened my eyes to a cascade of different possibilities for these characters and drawing fanart allowed me to stage them in my own little worlds.

To boot this series had so many gaps and plot holes in the storyline that it was absolutely fun filling them up with the characters personalities and guesses at what could have happened inbetween then and there. It left mystery in the whole thing that only the good fan could make use of. ^^
    It's All About The Beret!

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Talking For my first time.

I did watched Original Gundam, Gundam 83, G Gundam, Gundam W, Gundam X, GS, and GSD. I do love them all. My fave character is Murakumo Gai from Kidou Senshi Gundamu SEED Astray, Amuro Ray from Char's Counterattack, Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED, Tifa Adil from New Mobile Century Gundam X, Christina Mackenzie from Gundam 80: War in Pickpocket, Kamiru Bidan from Z Gundam, Chronicle Asher from V Gundam, Heero Yuy from Gundam W, Shin Asuka from Gundam SEED Destiny, and Jess Rebble from GSDA.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

ok, Gundam Wing is good along with Gundam Seed and G gundam, however GSD has not yet been released in USA but will shortly so well see how good it does.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh boy, the return of 5 year old Lacus. I wonder what time slot it will be on when they air it.

I just finished watching 0083 for the first time in forever, and it got me wondering who is your most hated (for whatever reason) character from Gundam? I think I should separate this into male and female characters. To me, the character I hate the most by a MILE is Nina Purpleton from 0083. For guys, I think I would have to say pretty much any higher up in the Federation (they are all pretty much the same character).

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Oh boy, the return of 5 year old Lacus. I wonder what time slot it will be on when they air it.

I just finished watching 0083 for the first time in forever, and it got me wondering who is your most hated (for whatever reason) character from Gundam? I think I should separate this into male and female characters. To me, the character I hate the most by a MILE is Nina Purpleton from 0083. For guys, I think I would have to say pretty much any higher up in the Federation (they are all pretty much the same character).
    Well for mine the hated character that I dislike for the male would be Yuuna Roma Seiran from GSD he is a total spineless worm and trying to get Cagalli from Athrun in order to manipulate. And for the female would be Mirai Yashima from Original Gundam well because she can be so annoying and emotional. That is all I would say.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I totally forgot about that guy. He was certainly a douche.

Senior Member Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

gundam X

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

The series Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny, New Mobile Report Gundam Wing, Afterwar Gundam X, and Mobile Fighter G Gundam I did watched for a long time! ^^

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I remember the first Gundam series I was exposed to was Wing, but I only saw the last few episodes. The first one I saw in its entirety was Mobile Suit Gundam. Since then, I have been totally hooked on Gundam. Recently, I found that I can only really stand the UC Gundam series, with the exception of Gundam X. Do you prefer UC or AU Gundam?

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I remember the first Gundam series I was exposed to was Wing, but I only saw the last few episodes. The first one I saw in its entirety was Mobile Suit Gundam. Since then, I have been totally hooked on Gundam. Recently, I found that I can only really stand the UC Gundam series, with the exception of Gundam X. Do you prefer UC or AU Gundam?
    For my humble opinion, I would rather being of UC. ^_~ Does anybody knows Mobile Suit Gundam Astray and Mobile Suit Gundam Destiny Astray?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heard of it, but never bothered downloading it. I heard it is good. Heard the rumors about Gundam SEED 3? Speculation on possible plot?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah btw Shinigami-san, there is VCD of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Astray at anime stores but it is quite rare to find it. ^^;;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

VCD? Not familiar with that, sorry. I get all my Gundam off the net though, because it would be far too costly otherwise.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information