AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    How about a question to you then? Which Gundam is your favorite series? Which do you think has the best mecha? Which do you think has the best mecha design? Which has your least favorite character(s)?
    Well I haven't seen as much as you guys have and I am still pretty new to the whole Gundam universe.

So far I think I liked Destiny the best, even though it really kind of fell flat at the end leaving the viewer completely baffled. It had some good characters that developed pretty well, even though they took their sweet time getting to it.

SEED and Destiny definately had the most mecha I have seen but I dunno about the BEST. It was like "Gundams and MS for everyone!" I think Wing had some good mecha in it, I really liked the Deathscythe Gundam.

I dunno much about design. ^^;; I like things to be kind of simple. The gundams and MS in SEED and Destiny were so loaded up with so many different things it was like god mode gundams. I like Bardfelt's Bakcaw (or however you spell that) I also liked Lafllaga's ship with the funnel system.

My least favorite characters would have to be Kira from SEED and Amuro from Zeta. Kira was an absolute cry baby through out the whole of SEED and made you just wanna smack him! Amuro turned into a punk in Zeta, or at least as far as I've seen which is ep 18, and was just a jerk to everyone. Made me wanna smack him too....

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I think Amuro acts like a jerk because he has gone through an entire war where most of the load was placed on him. Pressure changes people after all. Kira I think is just emotional.

The Gundam character I hated the most, by far, was Shinn. I mean, he NEVER figures out why he is fighting, and just fights for the sake of fighting. What is that all about?

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 05:22 PM
    Threads

Hmmm well let's see, my favourite Mecha in all of Gundam would be the AMX-004 Qubeley from Zeta/ZZ, my favourite Gundam/s (I can't choose) would be the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II (Titans Colours) and the RX-78-3 Gundam G-3.

My favourite chracter is Haman Karn and my least favourite would be either that Junk guy from ZZ, Fa Yuri from Zeta or Beecha and Mondo from ZZ.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I forgot all about those guys. They are very annoying. Do you think Haro counts as a character?

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, no he's really more of a mascot.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

FAvorite female from Gundam?

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haman Karn, no contest there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Personally I would say either Allenby from G or Hilde from Wing.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

G's the only GundamI haven't seen, although honestly it doesn't look like it's worth paying full price for.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, that depends on what you are looking for. If you want a Gundam series that is TOTALLY different from the others, where there is no slaughter at the end (or any point), and no actual war, then I would recommend it. I actually love it a whole lot, mostly because the last 10 minutes of the series is so awesome, it makes the rest of it worth it (which is good itself in my opinion). It is far better than Wing. I think to watch and enjoy it, you must have a tolerance for DBZ (there is lots of action in G Gundam)

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That sounds rather interesting, although I would probally end up seeing it eventually, although the DBZish elements don't really interest me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is not as overblown as DBZ, just to clarify. I think it based much more on the Chinese idea of "chi" and focusing that. My favorite part of the show is the relationship between Domon and Rain. It is good to see a relationship that is obvious in a series, actually blossom.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Hey, everyone. I'm still new to the whole Gundam universe, but I have a mission to watch every bit of Gundam available to me. I've watched all of SEED and the first ep of Destiny, and all of G Gundam (different from the others, kinda fell into a fight-of-the-week format, but got rolling after awhile). I also own the original MS Gundam (watched first 5 volumes) and the 08th MS Team and the Miller's Report movie. This may sound retarded but my favorite character from seed (besides Athrun) was Dearka. I enjoyed watching his character develop over the last few volumes.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dearka was cool, but personally, in SEED I was a big fan of Yzak.

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I've only seen the first 4 episodes of Wing, but I'm gonna watch more once I download them.

Member lil slugger91 is on a distinguished road lil slugger91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

Cool hmmm...

well...l like G gundam and gundam wing they asr good series!!!!!!
    Love is for the weaklings!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What did you think of the character Heine?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Yzak is growing on me. I want to watch Destiny, but I hear they (Dearka and Yzak) don't play a big role in the show. I'm not the type to pick the lead char as my fave.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They aren't in Destiny much. The epitome of support characters.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never ever really liked any lead characters in Gundam, except Rohlan and Kamille.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite lead character is definitely Garrod. It is hard for me to like characters with super powers.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am sorry to double post, but I just saw the last episode of Turn-A Gundam, and... wow. That series is freaking amazing. I had my doubts at first, but it all came together. Definitely not for those expecting the huge set-piece battles that Gundam is known for, but worth seeing if you have access to a good net connection. For me, the only thing I had a complaint with is that Guin deserved some sort of come-uppence, and I felt really bad for Sochie at the end (Loran should have ended up with her instead of the queen )

Junior Member darksakura1 is on a distinguished road darksakura1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 07:36 AM
    Threads

Gundam Wing all the way!!!
    But..both are interesting do....

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    I am sorry to double post, but I just saw the last episode of Turn-A Gundam, and... wow. That series is freaking amazing. I had my doubts at first, but it all came together. Definitely not for those expecting the huge set-piece battles that Gundam is known for, but worth seeing if you have access to a good net connection. For me, the only thing I had a complaint with is that Guin deserved some sort of come-uppence, and I felt really bad for Sochie at the end (Loran should have ended up with her instead of the queen )
    I definately felt bad for Schie, but c'mon Diana and Rohlan/Loran were made for each other.

I absolutely love Turn-A, definately the best of the AU Gundam series. Although it was kinda cute how Guin and Merrybell ended up together.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That one was really out of nowhere, but they deserve each other.

I recently saw the end of Zeta Gundam, and the only complaint I had was that half the show was the various Newtypes reacting to each other. "Is that...", and "could it be..." and "it must be..." type of thing happening all the time. Do you think ZZ will be licensed anytime soon? I have a version on my discs, but the quality is dreadfully low, so I wanna get a re-mastered version

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information