AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

Member Prons is on a distinguished road Prons's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 07:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Char The Red Comet
    Kamille after ZZ eventually married Fa and moved to the moon he became a doctor and lived the rest of his life somewhat peacefully.
    I believe they show Dr. Vidan in the "Moon Crisis," manga, which I've been working on getting translated.

Speaking of manga, anyone catch the scanlation of Gundam F90?

Junior Member Mizukichan2006 is on a distinguished road Mizukichan2006's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 01:23 PM
    Threads

Default Esxcuse Me!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Lee
    Gundam Seed rules, but GSDestiny is the biggest disappointment evar...
    IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THE **** GSD SUCKS!!! ITS A SAD STORIE I KNOW BUT BARE WITH ME!! SHINN TOTALLY RULES MY WORLD!!! (And so does other Anime boys ) AND LUNAMARIA IS TOTALLY THE COOLEST!!!! *Sigh* Now that thats out of my system..........

Junior Member Mizukichan2006 is on a distinguished road Mizukichan2006's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 01:23 PM
    Threads

Wink Thank U Lord!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    Okay, here is the Gundam Series I have seen:

Mobile Suit Gundam (TV and Movie Editions)
    Zeta Gundam
    Gundam ZZ
    Char's Counterattack
    Gundam F91
    Victory Gundam
    Gundam 08th MS Team
    Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
    Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
    Gundam Wing
    Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
    Gundam X
    Turn A Gundam
    Gundam Seed
    Gundam Seed Destiny (To ep 35)
    SD Gundam Mk 1+2

My favourite Gundam series is easily Zeta Gundam, it had not only the best main characters (heros and villains alike) but also a very well written, solid storyline.

And personally I HATED that Kira stole most of the limelight in Seed Destiny, it seems as if they only did that for rating purposes, Shinn was a far more interesting and deep character.

Who does everyone think was the best Gundam Villain? Now theres an interesting question. (VIVA HAMAN KARN)
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! THANKKKKKKKKKK YOU FOR SOOOOOOO TOTALLY AGREEING WID MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I swear when i first watched Gundam SEED (In belgium) (In French....which totally sucks ) And saw Kira crying I was all like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHO IS HE?!! WHO IS HE!!?! HE'S TOTALLY CUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!" And then i like the whole Lacus X Kira thing in the op and when they met..........u-n-t-i-l-l THE HECK I FOUND OUT THAT THEY GET MARRIED!! I WAS SOOOOOO MAD!! And not because i liked him, because that just spoiled it!!!1 It was better when they wer'nt married i think.....Anyway when i saw Shinn on this GS/GSD Website, i was like "Oh.MY.GOOOOOOOD!!! WHO DAT!?! WHO DAT IS HE?!!?" And thennnnnnnnnn i watched GSD. Which totally rocked my world, my fave ep is the one where Shinn kisses Lunamaria (My alltime favourite characeters ) I think it woz ep 35 or 31 or something like that its somewhere in the 30 (Clue: The ep when the 4 or 3 or 5 ed 1st came on!!) And then that no good cheating KIRA!!!!!!!! Came on and stole the spotlight!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! And in the GSD series Lacus is sooooooooo how can i put it........LAME!! She's all like"KIRA!! Don't leave me!! Please don't leave with the Children!! Come backkkkkkkkkkkkk" I think she's better off with Athrun (How it first started) But then who would Kira have, he can't have Cagali, thats his twin!! So we'll just leave it with KiraXLacus AthrunXCagali. And stellar ARGHHHHHHHH LEAVE SHINN ALONE!! I always wanted Shinn and Lunamaria together and when he kissed her i was soooooooooooooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 05:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prons
    I believe they show Dr. Vidan in the "Moon Crisis," manga, which I've been working on getting translated.

Speaking of manga, anyone catch the scanlation of Gundam F90?
    I did but I haven't read it all yet, but i find it interesting that the F90 Gundam's programming is based on Char's and Amuro's combat data.

And it seems Seed ripped off the mission packs thing that the Strike Gundam uses from the F90 Gundams.

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Of Solomon
    also you have stated the Gundam/mobile suite you think is the most poweful,but what is your favorite???
    Well the most poweful are Turn A and X but my favorite Gundam is the V2 Assault-Buster Gundam I just love its wings of light(wich Seed also ripped off) and its the most poweful UC era Gundam.

I also like the Hi-Nu as for none Gundam MS anything Char pilots and Haman's Qubeley.

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 09:34 PM
    Threads

I really need to send you in the photo's of my models that I have done. Currently i am building a diorama of the scene from char's counterattck were it's in the beggining were amuro is in his rgx(zeta prototype) while he is fighting char in his sazabi on the asteroid heading towards earth.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

I just saw the first episode of Gundam SEED CE 73 Stargazer. And I must say, if the writers keep going at this rate it will be a really good series. Unfortunately it's only scheduled to be three episodes.

At least Flashback e'm All Fukuda isn't involved.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 03:13 AM
    Threads

Hey don, well they came out with another one? When what channel and is it in america?

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's a 3 episode Original Net Animation that only just came out in Japan. It hasn't even been licenced by the US yet. They're still working on releasing the train wreck that is SEED Destiny.

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

I like Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz. The first Gundam series I ever saw. Then I saw Seed. I must say it's quite a good show as well. Destiny.... I don't care about the storyline- only the action! The characters are cool/pretty too. (Insert smiley face here).

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unhappy Goodbye Captain Bright

Many have probably read on Gunota about the death of Japanese voice actor Hirotaka Suzuoki on August 6. Suzuoki was 56 and died of lung cancer. Although most anime fans probably associate Suzuoki with Gundam's Bright Noa.

*salutes*
    Rest in Peace, Old Friend.

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
    The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
    The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
    While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
    But O heart! heart! heart!
    O the bleeding drops of red,
    Where on the deck my Captain lies,
    Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
    Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,
    For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,
    For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
    Here Captain! dear father!
    This arm beneath your head!
    It is some dream that on the deck
    You've fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
    My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
    The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
    From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
    Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
    But I, with mournful tread,
    Walk the deck my Captain lies,
    Fallen cold and dead.

http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_aeug_archive.html#115521317358272515

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

-Char Aznaple

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's a shame about Hirotaka, he wasn't only good as just Bright Noah, but played a role in many of my favourite anime (Like Ranma 1/2 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes). He will be sorely missed.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 03:13 AM
    Threads

Ah man that sucks a lot. On side note, who here like the 08th gundam team series. I enjoyed it because i felt the actual size and power of the gundam. Now is there any other series that have that affect?

Junior Member Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:20 AM
    Threads

I liked Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and the Endless Waltz. The one with heero. That series really...was great and was the first Gundam show I had ever seen.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

Hirotaka died?!?! that sucks he was a great voice actor,Bright Noah was one of my favorite Gundam charecters of all time,4th in line i enjoyed his acting in Chars Counter Atack most of all
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 05:28 PM
    Threads

One of the incredibly minor things I liked immensly about Gundam SEED (out of all proportion to its actual effect) was the fact that Azrael was Blonde haired and blue eyed which drew a neat little metaphor between his Blue Cosmos and the Nazis. I though it was quite fitting

...Go druggies!
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-20-2006 at 06:24 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member kct has a little shameless behaviour in the past kct's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

The druggies are one heck of a group of good adversaries.

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kct
    I still wondering how the wing gundam zero custom have such a huge feather.
    If it was made from a metal so it was so strange because it seems very light and flexible. but the most strange it could prevent such an enemy projectiles even for a little
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Angry Sooo Huge!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kct
    If it was made from a metal so it was so strange because it seems very light and flexible. but the most strange it could prevent such an enemy projectiles even for a little
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind
    One of the incredibly minor things I liked immensly about Gundam SEED (out of all proportion to its actual effect) was the fact that Azrael was Blonde haired and blue eyed which drew a neat little metaphor between his Blue Cosmos and the Nazis. I though it was quite fitting

...Go druggies!

although he might have connection between Raww Le Klueze however could be so possible

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well he did obviously have some connection bewteen Reww Le Klueze since they did conspire together (even if that connection was just as buisness partners).

Member shinryuzero is an unknown quantity at this point shinryuzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:23 AM
    Threads

Originally Posted by Red Phantoms
    Actually Wing's "Wings" are not feathers they only look like feathers because of the effect made by the V-Thrusters in each of the wings underlying "scales". Yes I did say scales because WZC's wings are built like that. If memory serves me correct each large wings holds about a 100+ V-Thrusters and the 2 amall ones about 50 or so. Plus WZC's wings are flexible for better moneuvarability and stability. Aside from having the most Powerful Metal in all the Gundam Universe... Gundanium Alloy an Ultra light and Ultra Hard Metal that can only be make in space, also WZC's Wings are coated with Beam Coating.

Originally posted by Char the Red Comet
    Well the most poweful are Turn A and X but my favorite Gundam is the V2 Assault-Buster Gundam I just love its wings of light(wich Seed also ripped off) and its the most poweful UC era Gundam.
    I really don't think they are the most powerful... Although Turn-A has the "Moonlight Butterfly" (Lets not forget Turn-X has it also) and the Nano Tech, it doesn't mean it can surpass any Gundam. Each Gundam has its weaknesses and strengths and the only reason some may look strong is because of new concepts derived from previouse Gundams. But in the end its the pilots who makes the Gundams powerful... As for X... errrr... X is made of Titanium... The same Metal a Leo is made of... even if it is made of Luna Titanium... it is just the equivalent of Gandarium Alloy and Neo-Titanium Alloy. Besides if you blow up the Moon Base then X is just a... Gundam... Nothing more unique.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shinryuzero
    I really don't think they are the most powerful... Although Turn-A has the "Moonlight Butterfly" (Lets not forget Turn-X has it also) and the Nano Tech, it doesn't mean it can surpass any Gundam. Each Gundam has its weaknesses and strengths and the only reason some may look strong is because of new concepts derived from previouse Gundams. But in the end its the pilots who makes the Gundams powerful... As for X... errrr... X is made of Titanium... The same Metal a Leo is made of... even if it is made of Luna Titanium... it is just the equivalent of Gandarium Alloy and Neo-Titanium Alloy. Besides if you blow up the Moon Base then X is just a... Gundam... Nothing more unique.
    I only have one question for you... have you seen all of Turn A Gundam?

-Char Aznaple

Member shinryuzero is an unknown quantity at this point shinryuzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:23 AM
    Threads

Originally posted by Char The Red Comet
    I only have one question for you... have you seen all of Turn A Gundam?
    • 01 - Howl to the Moon
    • 02 - Adult Ceremony
    • 03 - After the Ceremony
    • 04 - Soldiers from Home
    • 05 - Arrival of Dianna
    • 06 - Forgotten Past
    • 07 - Training to be a Lady
    • 08 - Laura's Cow
    • 09 - Corin called it a "Gundam"
    • 10 - Grave Visit
    • 11 - Nocis Destroy
    • 12 - Underground Corridor
    • 13 - Older Person
    • 14 - Separated Again
    • 15 - Disappearing Memory
    • 16 - All about Turn A
    • 17 - Nation Founding's Dust Blow
    • 18 - Kihel and Dianna
    • 19 - Sochie's War
    • 20 - Power of Anis
    • 21 - Hard Battle of Dianna
    • 22 - Harry's Disaster
    • 23 - Teteth's Will
    • 24 - Loran's Distant Howl
    • 25 - Willgem Taking Off
    • 26 - Refining Battle
    • 27 - Daybreak at Midnight
    • 28 - Entrusted Object
    • 29 - Two of Soleli
    • 30 - Hugging in Chest
    • 31 - Pursuit! Crybaby Pou
    • 32 - King of Myth
    • 33 - Strategy of Manuipich
    • 34 - Fly! To Stratosphere
    • 35 - Zacktraeger
    • 36 - Militia's Space Decision Battle
    • 37 - Gateway to Moonworld
    • 38 - Battle God Ghingnham
    • 39 - Explosive of Small Planet
    • 40 - Sea Battle on Lunar Surface
    • 41 - Determined to Fight
    • 42 - Turn X Activate
    • 43 - Shocking Dark History
    • 44 - New Enemy
    • 45 - Guin's Betrayal
    • 46 - Again, to Earth
    • 47 - Ghingnham's Invasion
    • 48 - Return of Dianna
    • 49 - Moonlight Butterfly
    • 50 - Golden Autumn
    Thats about all the episodes if memory serves me correct. I wont Go on to details 'coz some of the episodes I didn't really bother with. But I think I can Summon Up the story and some info that I know of Turn-A.

Here It is: Turn-A Gundam takes place in the year Seireki 2345 in a different calendar system than the previous Gundam projects. Seireki is a wordplay on the Japanese term for the Common Era (C.E.) Western calendar system. Its kanji literally means "Correct Calendar" and is unofficially interpreted as "Correct Century" by English-speaking fans.
    Turn-A Gundam tells the story of a war between space colonists calling themselves the Moonrace who wish to colonize Earth, and the Earth Militia forces, which use the ancient technology to counterattack. Instead of being set in an era of high technology, it is set in a future that has regressed to the early 20th century. Also, the unorthodox design of the title Mobile Suit comes courtesy of American Syd Mead, best known for his work on Blade Runner. The series also features the musical talents of Yoko Kanno. The series finished its run in early 2000, and in 2002 Tomino directed two compilation films, entitled "Earth Light" and "Moonlight Butterfly".

It is important to note that the "Turn A" in the title of the series is the universal quantifier used in discrete mathematics meaning roughly "all units in a set". Thus, the title can be translated as For all Gundams. This is neither an oversight, nor just arbitrarily selected symbol used for athsetic purposes - Gundam creator Tomino clearly intended the series to be a sort of "unification" of the Universal Century and the myriad "alternate universes" into a coherent whole. As such, the series frequently features cameos of existing technology from the widely diverse gundam incarnations, examples to that effect include:
    • Several of the mobile suits in the series are clearly from earlier series - the Luziana fiefdom'proudly maintained army of MS-06 Borjarnon units is, in fact, a collection of excavated MS-05 Zaku I and MS-06 Zaku II units. The AMX-109 Kapool appeared initially in Gundam Double Zeta, and the G-M2F (AMX-102) Zssan appears to be a heavily modified AMX-102 Zssa, also from the aforementioned show.
    • In the Turn-A novel and manga, Gwen pilots a machine called the Black Doll, which is described as a giant black Gundam with three beam cannons in its belly and the ability to transform into a box-like form. This description strongly implies that it is, in fact, the MRX-009 Psyco Gundam from Zeta Gundam. The Super Robot Wars and G Generation video games would borrow this concept, having Gwen pilot the Psyco Gundam and calling it "Black Doll".
    • The Turn A Gundam, and associated Earth Militia suits occasionally make use of a 'Hyper Hammer', a large, MS scale flail with mounted rocket verniers. The weapon itself bore a striking resemblance to a similar weapon from Mobile Suit Gundam of the same name.
    • Eventually, the main character is assigned an excavated land-faring warship identical to Mobile Suit Gundam's Gallop land battleship. Coincidentaly, it is nicknamed "Gallop" to evoke horse-like swiftness, without prior knowledge of its true name.
    • Queen Diana's palace is, in fact, an erected Squid class battleship from Victory Gundam.
    • Both introductions, as well as Episode 43, present a montage of scenes from previous series as being part of the apocalyptic "Dark History" preceding the events in ∀.
    • In one manga adaptation, Sochie finds a Haro while on the Moon. Dianna panics, telling Sochie to get away from it, as the Haro sprouts sharp saw-like teeth. It turns out to be Bug, one of millions of automated killing machines from Gundam F91 disguised as Haro.
    • Several characters explicitly mention periods of the Dark History based on the callendar system of their respective series. Most notably the Universal Century calendar system is frequently described as taking place several thousands years before the events in ∀ Gundam.
    • Panicing on the battlefield, Corin Nander, a pilot who supposedly served during the Dark History and was subsequently frozen cryogenicaly, briefly sees the XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero.
    The acceptance of Tomino's grand vision has been mixed, with a significant number of fans treating Turn-A Gundam as another alternate universe.

One of the more fantastic rumors concerning Turn A is that Tomino wanted to create a series to be a grand union of all his shows (Ideon, Heavy Metal L-gain, Zambot 3, etc), not just Gundam. One such rumor states that Tomino wanted the battleship Willgem's main weapon to be Ideon's wave leader gun. When he presented the idea to Sunrise, they turned it down and suggested downscaling it to just contain the Gundam saga and its various alternate universes. Fans of Tomino's works have dubbed this apocrypical work "Turn-A Space".

Now I hope that answer your question. BTW as I said before, although cameo appearances was made from different "Gundam Time Lines", the creators of the other series really doesn't care who's the top Gundam... they all just want their audiences to be happy and use their Imagination that such things are possible or a part of the worlds they have created... and of course make money on the side . And as I said before each Gundam has its weaknesses I'm not only saying this because its good to hear but its what Katoki and Tomino's opinion in one of the news letter that was an interview to those 2 that I have recieved long ago. In the end its the pilots that make a Gundam strong...

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red Phantoms
    Wing Gundam Zero Custom's design is ok but i don't like is haven't shield on its equipments however it wings were more of a shell

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 06:49 AM
    Threads

I find that Gundam Wing was the best out of the other Gundam series I watched...
    Back..

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information