AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I still wondering abaut how nu Gundam stop the colony and abaut amuro. Did he died at that event?

Amuro seems nat as cool as the other pilot but he is my best pilot
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red Phantoms
    I still wondering abaut how nu Gundam stop the colony and abaut amuro. Did he died at that event?

Amuro seems nat as cool as the other pilot but he is my best pilot
    you mean axis?if so yes it apeared that amuro and char were both engullfed in heat in the atmosphere and were insinerated in a second,because right after that the women char was involved with(on board the rewloola)broke down crying saying chars name right after that scene,about how they diverted axis away from earth it apeared to me that it was a burst of psychic energy from that T shaped thing amuro had gotten from chan agi thats how i made it out
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 06-16-2006 at 03:25 AM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Junior Member bela is on a distinguished road bela's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 11:06 AM
    Threads

ive only seen GW, GWEW and GS and I have to say that GS has been pretty good the only thing is missing is more action. Don't get me wrong they're still good...

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i did not like gundam seed because the charecters were so shallow kira was paper thin and it was right out of the original gundam
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

150 mph club

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Absolutely agreed upon, Kira was an extremely shallow protaganist. It has me absolutely bamboozled that they made him the main character of Destiny when his entire development arc was resolved in SEED.

Junior Member D-Knight is on a distinguished road D-Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 01:18 PM
    Threads

I've seen every gundam that has been released and i agree that there's a lot of character copying between different gundams but i don't think that GS and GSD were bad. Kira was more realistic than Heero... I mean who would go off in a war and self-destruct himself just because he was ordered to do so?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont know why people like GS so much there were alot of better ones out there i liked the original gundam the most,but i also liked the 08th MS team

150 mph club

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

Well i don't get it either GS was somewhat passable but GSD is a insult to the Gundam franchise, it doesn't even deserve the name Gundam.
    To tell the truth I think that their popular just because people haven't seen the original gundam, Zeta Gundam,0080,V Gundam or Turn A.

Moving on does anyone know if the manga Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Deleted Affair is ever going to get released in the U.S.

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm kind of hankering for CDA to be released in english myself. Especially since Haman was my favourite character in the entire Gundam universe.

And saying any main character is deeper than Heero is not saying much. Sure Kira was more deep than the mindless carboard cutout than Heero, but then, anybody is. Kira is completely shallow compared to the likes of Amuro Rei, Kamille Bidan, Uso Ebbing and Lohran Cehak.

Junior Member zaft is an unknown quantity at this point zaft's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 09:38 PM
    Threads

Wink Nicol Amalfi ish da best.

Nicol Amalfi pwns! ;.; He is the bestest and Kira had to kill him...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah that nicole guys gundam was cool,but another thing your user name alerted me to Zaft=Zeon except Zeon was probably 100 times cooler,that GS copied the original gundams plot and it still sucked Don SGI i agree with you amuro rei was 1,000 times deeper and better than kira was,the content in chars counter atack in my opinion was better than all of that in GS

150 mph club

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Now, did zeta gundam series come after chars counter attack or before, because that can anwser everyones question about amuro dieing at axis. But i think they survived. Quesion what was the metal of the T shaped object?

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    Now, did zeta gundam series come after chars counter attack or before, because that can anwser everyones question about amuro dieing at axis. But i think they survived. Quesion what was the metal of the T shaped object?
    Zeta comes before CCA as for Amuro and Char ther MIA in the movie but in the CCA novel they are confirmed to be KIA.

As for the T shaped object its a fragment of psyco-frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Official.com

A design approach in which microscopic psycommu receiver circuits are installed throughout a mobile suit's internal frame and cockpit walls. These tiny circuits amplify and transmit a Newtype pilot's thoughtwaves, enabling the mobile suit to respond instantaneously to mental commands. While the mobile suit still requires additional hardware to complete the psycommu system, this distributed design is far more space-efficient than previous types. First introduced in the Neo Zeon mobile suit MSN-04 Sazabi, this technology is subsequently leaked to Anaheim Electronics and incorporated into the RX-93 Nu Gundam as well.
    Last edited by Char The Red Comet; 07-23-2006 at 12:21 PM.

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

-Char Aznaple

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I only saw the CCA movie, and I just sort of assumed they were dead. Is there anything that mentions what happened to Kamille and Judau? Seems odd that the Feddies would leave such promising Newtypes on their own.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Your Favorite Gundam/mobile Suite

well since gundam topics are supposed to stay in this thread i figured i would ask here,so in your opinion what is the most powerful gundam/mobile suite(if you want to mention a mobile suite that is fine,well here is mine the godly Hi Nu Gundam it is the BEST!,i know others would agree with me it is considered by many as the most powerful Gundam in UC history but also in the Gundam Metaverse,it had the most advanced funnel sytem ever,and all around high performance and it was piloted my the legendary Amuro Ray and he was doing this all through the psycommu sytem,it also had among other weapons a "hyper mega bazooka luancher" that could connect directly to the Ra Cailums's(< space battle ship) reactor and took out a fragment of the asteroid base Axis this Gundam had every mark as the "most powerful weapon" and i know it could wipe out the likes of the Wing Zero and the Freedom with ease,so that is my favorite Gundam so what is your favorite Gundam?and why?

150 mph club

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In terms of sheer power, nothing compares to the Turn A Gundam.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would have to agree with the Turn-A. I mean, it essentially wiped out most of mankind on its own. Is Turn-A Gundam in the UC timeline? I know towards the end, they show a series of video clips, but I am unsure if it is UC or some alternate universe.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well before SEED came out, Turn A was considered the futher of all the timelines. Now the introduction of SEED basically got rid of that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I think Turn-A could be UC, whereas SEED (in my opinion) is basically a conjoining of MSG and Wing.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Well wait wasn't turn A set in the way way future. Like were there are no more gundams anymore?

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that's right. The only 2 remaining or unearthed Gundams were the Turn A and Turn X.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Well, I think Turn-A could be UC, whereas SEED (in my opinion) is basically a conjoining of MSG and Wing.
    true it basically copied the plot from MSG and "Zaft" was supposed to be like "Zeon" but it sucked,also you have stated the Gundam/mobile suite you think is the most poweful,but what is your favorite???

150 mph club

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favourite MS is definately the AMX-004 Qubeley. I love the sleek elegant look, as well as the always cool psycommu/funnel system.

Member Prons is on a distinguished road Prons's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 06:34 PM
    Threads

ANd of course, Haman Karne.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    I only saw the CCA movie, and I just sort of assumed they were dead. Is there anything that mentions what happened to Kamille and Judau? Seems odd that the Feddies would leave such promising Newtypes on their own.
    Kamille after ZZ eventually married Fa and moved to the moon he became a doctor and lived the rest of his life somewhat peacefully.

Judau after ZZ joined the Jupiter Energy Fleet (The same group Scirocco was from ironic isn't it?) (and took the FAEZZ with him) and after many years of services he retires and becomes a MS collector.

-Char Aznaple

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information