AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

You know what I never figured out? Why the Nu Gundam replaced the Full Armor Enhanced ZZ Gundam. The FAEZZ is much better than the Nu. Weapon and thruster wise it pwns all(not sure on thrusters, but I'm 99% sure). I never liked Z or ZZ shows, because of the character voice change they did. I just never could adjust. Beyond that, I was never a big Kamille Bidan fan either. He would run around saying "you're a murderer, how can you kill so many people" *takes his beam rifle and ices 6 MS*. Amuro, he was always a sissy too. Char, the only respectable character, joins forces with Amruo. Although he shoulda did that in 0079, he killed enough Zabis to be Rear Admiral of EFF, lol. Shirako is the shizznite though. The O is greatness. Yazan was cool too, and that guy who told Kamille off, but I can't think of his name right now.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

wow to much to read.... So I will just say Kira yamato can kick Athren's *** lol!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

The reason y Haman chaged her hair after meeting Char

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

All the Gundam series i've seen
    MSG / cca
    Gundam W / ew
    8thms team
    G Gundam
    Sd gundam
    Gundam Seed
    art and anime is my life.

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

lol Char The Red Comet.. I never knew that! ^^
    best info yet on Gundam ^^

~`*Soul Reaper*`~ Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

So, this is to people who know about lots of the series.
    I would like to start, but with manga.
    I would like to know a good one, possibly "T" instead of "A" [Teen and All Ages]
    Any of the manga series is fine, I just want a reccomendation on the best or one of the best.

Thanks.

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dosu-Ichigo
    So, this is to people who know about lots of the series.
    I would like to start, but with manga.
    I would like to know a good one, possibly "T" instead of "A" [Teen and All Ages]
    Any of the manga series is fine, I just want a reccomendation on the best or one of the best.

Thanks.
    Start wif the original Mobile Suit Gundam
    O an read this http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/gfd.htm
    an then this http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/gundam.htm

Moving on
    20 Rupees to anyone who can identify them all..................I Know I can (OK,OK all except to )

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

-Char Aznaple

Member kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:14 PM
    Threads

I really like G-Gundam, where the main character is trying to find his long lost brother, and activates his Gundam by the "King of Hearts" card he has tattooed on his arm.

Awesome sig done by gandizzl

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyone wont to start a gundam rpg just an idea

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Char The Red Comet
    The reason y Haman chaged her hair after meeting Char

I think at U.C. 87 Haman became older from Z Gundam series.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

guess not then ^^
    ah to bad =)

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Didn't Haman die in UC0087?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

zero vs freedom

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

has anyone ever seen wing gundam custum not wing zero custom wing gundam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	xxxg-01w.jpg‎
Views:	58
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	10484  
    Last edited by raziel; 05-04-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Member Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 08:14 AM
    Threads

Hmm, not sure how I should say.
    The Gundam series is like my favorite anime series because the storys of them are great and I've always been into those kind of mecha series. I was a fan of transformers when I was young and then I started watch anime and this was the first kind of mecha exept transformers I watched. I really love these series, it have the perfect battles, characters, robots.

They together become a bit typical since the most are almost the same kind of story but with new characters and cooler mechas. Still they are great every single one of them!

My favorite I ain't really sure about but I do like Gundam Wing a lot
    At least during the "war" that breaks out and when some gundams get upgraded.

Death to Communism Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung is on a distinguished road Der Gott der Schwärzung's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Queen Haman Died in January 0089
    Revenge is Sweet Down with the AEUG

Hail Neo Zeon!!!

Member hunt4me will become famous soon enough hunt4me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:56 PM
    Threads

whoa....just look at all the gundam fans!!!!! I'm the new groupie!!! hahahahaha....
    I've watched Gundam Wing A/C and read some ....er...other ones...and I've seen like the very first episode of the A Gundam or something....(T_T) but they're pretty good!!!! I've also watched Gundam Seed and it's very very good, although my mom has trouble figuring out the difference between characters. She claims that they all look the same, especially Athrun, Kira and Cagalli. She also thinks that the little history between...Mu La flaga or someone and the other one...Le Kruze..or something, is really messed up.....>_<" I wanted to watched Gundam Seed Destiny, but from what I hear, it's better that I don't watch it...is it really that disapointing?
    And Warn Char The Red Comet I think I can name them....lol but are you looking for the name of the gundam or the characters...? because if it's the characters....it'll take a while, but i'll still make it!!!! I think..... ~(^(oo)^)~ hehehe :P
    ~What's really important, is not the fact that I was weak, but the will to become stronger~

Member shanyetta is an unknown quantity at this point shanyetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Thumbs up Don't Understand

I've been reading a lot of different threads and I don't understand why Gundam Wing isn't talked about more. All I ever hear is Gundam Seed. I love Gundam Wing. It was an awesome series and the movie ended it so well. The animation was great too. The characters all were rounded out and interesting. I just don'y get why no one really talks about it.
    "...I’m still only able to walk the path of a soldier.” -Zechs

Which FF Character Are You?

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but in my opinion, Gundam Wing isn't very good. I wouldn't be able to give a specific reason other than it didn't appeal to me for some reason. Probably the fact that I was first exposed to the American version of the show, and the extremely emotionless, robotic voice of Heero. I was once a huge fan of Gundam SEED, but since SEED Destiny, I have lost most interest in that particular timeline. In my opinion, the top 3 Gundam shows are G-Gundam, Gundam X, and either Zeta or MSG (I like both about the same). I know they were made by the same guy (animator at least) but which came first, Wing or Gundam X? I wish X had been able to have a full 49 episodes as originally intended. It could have made the show truly great, instead of the rush job at the end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lightbulb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but in my opinion, Gundam Wing isn't very good. I wouldn't be able to give a specific reason other than it didn't appeal to me for some reason. Probably the fact that I was first exposed to the American version of the show, and the extremely emotionless, robotic voice of Heero.
    Well here's how I view Heero, all he's ever know is missions and the job of a soldier even when he was little (read one of the books you'll find out a lot more about him). I believe that the voice is mechanical (in the japanese version a little as well) because he has shut out emotion because it is not good for a true soldier to be emotional. Relena does soften him though. He becomes more human because he falls in love with her. Did you watch the whole show? If you had you would have seen that. What up with the Zechs rip off in Gundam SEED anyway? The guy in the mask is a total rip off. Just my opinion.
    -Shanyetta

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but in my opinion, Gundam Wing isn't very good. I wouldn't be able to give a specific reason other than it
    didn't appeal to me for some reason. Probably the fact that I was first exposed to the American version of the show, and the extremely emotionless, robotic voice of Heero. I was once a huge fan of Gundam SEED, but since SEED Destiny, I have lost most interest in that particular timeline. In my opinion, the top 3 Gundam shows are G-Gundam, Gundam X, and either Zeta or MSG (I like both about the same). I know they were made by the same guy (animator at least) but which came first, Wing or Gundam X? I wish X had been able to have a full 49 episodes as originally intended. It could have made the show truly great, instead of the rush job at the end.

Its much the same for me the only difference is that my top 3 are Zeta Gundam,Tune A Gundam and V Gundam G-Gundam and Gundam X are prity up there to

As for your question Wing came before Gundam X but X is much better

Quote Originally Posted by shanyetta
    Well here's how I view Heero, all he's ever know is missions and the job of a soldier even when he was little (read one of the books you'll find out a lot more about him). I believe that the voice is mechanical (in the japanese version a little as well) because he has shut out emotion because it is not good for a true soldier to be emotional. Relena does soften him though. He becomes more human because he falls in love with her. Did you watch the whole show? If you had you would have seen that. What up with the Zechs rip off in Gundam SEED anyway? The guy in the mask is a total rip off. Just my opinion.
    -Shanyetta
    I did and I still dont like it as for SEED after Destiny i gave up hope on anything directed by Fukuda currently the only thing good in the seed franchise is the Astray mangas wich thankfuly has very little to do wif Kira and co

And Zechs is a rip off to, diten you know because the original masked man is Char Aznable (MSG,Zeta,CCA) wich in my opinion is the coolest character in Gundam

Char Aznable as seen in the original Mobile Suit Gundam

Char Aznable in his alias "Quattro Bajeena" as seen in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

And finaly Char as seen in Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack

-Char Aznaple

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Personally, I am more of a fan of Char as Quattro with the big sun glasses and the sleeveless shirt. Somehow the whole thing fits him very well.

I am not quite sure you can call Heero and Relena's relationship "being in love". To me, their relationship is very much like the one between Athrun and Cagalli in SEED/Destiny (geez, did they copy stuff from EVERY other gundam series ). She is too important to actually have any kind of relationship, and the respective guys are so... awkward with that sort of thing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unhappy Geez...

Didn't mean to step on any toes. I hadn't realized that Mobile Suit Gundam was the first series. AND When I watched the Gundam SEED preview I saw a masked person that looks like that Char guy. Didn't SEED get made after Wing? I could be totally off. I wasn't "burning" anyone BTW and not everyone is going to know everything about all the Gundam Series or have watched all of the Gundam Series. Isn't there anyone on this whole sight that actually liked Wing? AND it is my opinion that Heero and Relena share a "love" for each other. I believe that she is in love with him. I don't know if he can truly love someone but I think that his relationship with her is loving (I of course am speaking of the way they ended up, after the whole "I'm going to kill you.." stuff). sorry for not knowing everything and just wanting to connect with fans of a series that I really enjoyed and happen to own. Geez...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, sorry if my response made you uneasy. I was just telling my opinion on the same series. Everyone has their own opinions on things, such as the quality of a given series. I am very far from knowing everything, especially as I never saw all 49 episodes of the Wing series, but I think that EW does a good job at illustrating the relationships in the series. I believe Heero/Relena have a relationship where she wants him to open up and be more emotional, while Heero seems to look at her as his next mission by protecting her from afar. Again, everyone has their own opinions, so you are welcome to yours I just like Gundam X better than Wing (this one in particular, as they are created by the same guy).

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

My favorite timeline is the Universal Century the battles are epic and the charecters have depth,the reason i really cant stand Gundam Seed is because the charecters lack depth,kira has the depth as a piece of paper and the animation used for the ark angel looked out of place
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information